Windows 10: help me i cant run installer files

Discus and support help me i cant run installer files in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; my pc doesn't shows the installer file. I can run the installer file like discord setup etc that is a installer file only but my pc doesn't show the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Astronaustan, Nov 21, 2020.

1. help me i cant run installer files

my pc doesn't shows the installer file.

I can run the installer file like discord setup etc that is a installer file only but my pc doesn't show the installer file if I download a folder that has installer file for eg:https://download.cnet.com/VPN-Gate-...-Client/3000-2144_4-75886069.html?tag=mncol;3 it shows like this when i open the folder

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/c0/25/0d/c0250de2e6c1dbfc6db3235e4e20b469.jpg

Any possible help or suggestion are accriciated.

submitted by /u/Astronaustan
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Astronaustan, Nov 21, 2020
  2. niko084 Win User

Insurgency wont install and run for me....

I have played and have fully updated CS and Half life 2....
    I am using the newest client and installed the SDK.

I am completely blown away, if i click the desktop icon it starts the sdk and then closes, and it doesn't show up in my game list...

First mod attempt install here, followed the directions step by step on the mods website...

Any ideas?

niko084, Nov 21, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 21, 2020
  4. Depth Win User

help me i cant run installer files

Install Diablo 3 on Linux

Just install PlayOnLinux? Why did they make step 2 and 3 of this "tutorial"?

Anyway, looking at the supported software list for PlayOnLinux, D3 is a step in the right direction. Lack of gaming is a factor for a lot of people when deciding on an OS, if more recent games get ported it may help migrate them to their preferred choice.

Depth, Nov 21, 2020
Thema:

help me i cant run installer files

1. help me i cant run installer files - Similar Threads - help cant run

2. Cant run Batch file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant run Batch file: When i try to run a batch file all it says is this app can't run on your pc i tried going to my property and going to compatibility but it isn't there im on windows 11 btw but if someone can pls help...
  3. help me i cant uninstall fortnite

in Windows 10 Gaming
    help me i cant uninstall fortnite: can not uninstall fortnite: error code:IS-UAR3 the applications uninstall action failed to execute https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-me-i-cant-uninstall-fortnite/9831b634-c0c2-4fc1-817b-911e27643336
  4. help me i cant uninstall fortnite

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    help me i cant uninstall fortnite: can not uninstall fortnite: error code:IS-UAR3 the applications uninstall action failed to execute https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-me-i-cant-uninstall-fortnite/9831b634-c0c2-4fc1-817b-911e27643336
  5. help me i cant uninstall fortnite

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. cant run .exe file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cant run .exe file: Hi, i found problem on running my .exe file, so i have task from my lecture to exploit trojan and i cant run the trojan that i made. it should be run on background process, i already turn off my firewall and real time scanner on windows security. but still, it wont run. how...
  7. cant run .exe file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant run .exe file: Hi, i found problem on running my .exe file, so i have task from my lecture to exploit trojan and i cant run the trojan that i made. it should be run on background process, i already turn off my firewall and real time scanner on windows security. but still, it wont run. how...
  8. Help me! I cant log in!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help me! I cant log in!: So I turn in my computer and everything seems normal. It gets to the screen with the time and date displayed. I click on the screen to load the box to type in my password to login and nothing comes up. It stays on the background image and I can't use my keyboard anymore....
  9. Microsoft cant help me OR they wont help me.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Microsoft cant help me OR they wont help me.: My name is James Mills and I'm not on here to bash or blame anyone. I was sleeping and someone had to be close friend, walked into my room and took my laptop. Gone like the wind! Of course, It is already completely wiped and what not. I've Tried dropbox, Facebook, google...
  10. Help me i cant activate windows

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Help me i cant activate windows: So, I downloaded windows from your website, and it was completely flawless for the past year. But today, I logged on and saw activate windows. And there it shows cant connect to your organisation activation service something like that. I cant activate it...