Windows 10: help me i deleted microsoft store and i can't restore it

Discus and support help me i deleted microsoft store and i can't restore it in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I had a problem with my Microsoft store not launching so I tried different methods but none of them worked. i even tried reinstalling windows using... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by YUZU1, Jan 13, 2020.

1. YUZU1 Win User

help me i deleted microsoft store and i can't restore it

I had a problem with my Microsoft store not launching so I tried different methods but none of them worked. i even tried reinstalling windows using creation tool. nothing worked , eventually, I deleted Microsoft store and try to reinstall it but the following message appears.

Add-AppxPackage : Deployment failed with HRESULT: 0x80073CF6, Package could not be registered.
    error 0x80070057: While processing the request, the system failed to register the windows.applyDataExtension extension …

can u help me ?=

:)

YUZU1, Jan 13, 2020
  2. Vijay Win User

Restore Microsoft Store application in Windows 10

After multiple attempts, I managed to get Store open by enabling Developer mode (as suggested by one of the posters here) and running the command "Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers| Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”}" in Powershell. Not sure if is exactly the solution since I've tried different steps suggested by different users in different forums (including uninstalling Store separately) but hey, I am not complaining!

Vijay, Jan 13, 2020
  3. jellyroll Win User
    How to delete inactive System Image Restore Points in System Restore

Windows 10 64-bit.
    When I click "show more restore points" in System Restore I see a bunch of old "system image restore points" that were deleted in past and do not correspond to any currently active restore points. Clicking any of these old restore points, I simply get an error message saying they could not be found, and to select another restore point instead.I would like to delete these restore points listings but have been unable to do so.
    So far, I have tried steps mentioned below without any luck :

Disk Cleanup through (Chelp me i deleted microsoft store and i can't restore it :) Properties
    Disable System Protection (OFF and ON) in System Protection for OS (Chelp me i deleted microsoft store and i can't restore it :)
    Disk Space Usage to minimum (slider button all the way to the left then 'Delete all restore points for this drive'),
    Delete all shown Restore points in CCleaner (the problem ones do not show here),
    Reset Windows Backup to Default in Windows 10 with 'Reset_Windows_Backup.bat' utility.

Any suggestions highly welcome.

jellyroll, Jan 13, 2020
  4. help me i deleted microsoft store and i can't restore it

Microsoft Store is not working

Hi,

Thank you for responding.

Do let us know the exact issue you are facing in accessing the Windows Store?

Have you tried to reset the Windows Store as stated in the above response?

If the issue still persists after deploying the above troubleshooting steps, try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter
    and check.

Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter, troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

1. Press
    Windows + X keys from the keyboard, click on Control Panel.

2. In the
    Control Panel window, select Category and then select
    Large icons.

3. Click on
    Troubleshooting.

4. Click
    View all and then click Windows Store Apps.

5. Click
    Next and follow on-screen instructions.

Step 2: I suggest you to install all the pending updates on your device.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this for further assistance, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Jan 13, 2020
Thema:

help me i deleted microsoft store and i can't restore it

1. help me i deleted microsoft store and i can't restore it - Similar Threads - help deleted microsoft

2. microsoft please help me i i can't delete 5gb file please help me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft please help me i i can't delete 5gb file please help me: please help me i can't delete 5gb file https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-please-help-me-i-i-cant-delete-5gb-file/6616b09c-ff2d-4906-a6f8-52c4ac4e4ff8
  3. microsoft please help me i i can't delete 5gb file please help me

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft please help me i i can't delete 5gb file please help me: please help me i can't delete 5gb file https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-please-help-me-i-i-cant-delete-5gb-file/6616b09c-ff2d-4906-a6f8-52c4ac4e4ff8
  4. microsoft please help me i i can't delete 5gb file please help me

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Help me! I can't install Microsoft Store using Powershell

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help me! I can't install Microsoft Store using Powershell: it says like this:Add-AppxPackage : Deployment failed with HRESULT: 0x80073CF9, Install failed. Please contact your software vendor.Windows cannot install package Microsoft.WindowsStore_22204.1401.3.0_neutral_~_8wekyb3d8bbwe because the package iscurrently paused. The package...
  6. Help me! I can't install Microsoft Store using Powershell

Help me! I can't install Microsoft Store using Powershell: it says like this:Add-AppxPackage : Deployment failed with HRESULT: 0x80073CF9, Install failed. Please contact your software vendor.Windows cannot install package Microsoft.WindowsStore_22204.1401.3.0_neutral_~_8wekyb3d8bbwe because the package iscurrently paused. The package...
  7. Help me! I can't install Microsoft Store using Powershell

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  8. i can't open microsoft app store help me..

i can't open microsoft app store help me..: I can't open my Microsoft app store, because recently I am update my system from windows 7 to windows 10, after that it will show like this " The server stumbled We all have bad days Refresh the page" So please I need install some apps now I am trubled. So please help me to...
  9. I can't restore the Microsoft Store app

I can't restore the Microsoft Store app: Hey all. I removed Microsoft store from this PC when I first got it (I am running Win10 Education Edition) and have no way to get it back. I've tried running Powershell as admin, enabling "Excecution Policy Change" and then running "cd...
  10. can't find microsoft store! help me

can't find microsoft store! help me: I can't find microsoft store, i tried everything, such as reboot, troubleshoot, wsreset, powershell commands, but nothing changed, and microsoft store's downloaded apps closes after a sec (such as Asphalt 8 or others), some Micorsoft apps works, but other are like these...