Windows 10: Help me kill this

Discus and support Help me kill this in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [IMG] I want to kill it! It's been really bugging me lately and I can't delete it so please help me delete it submitted by /u/snivTen [link]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/snivTen, Oct 1, 2020.

1. Help me kill this

/u/snivTen, Oct 1, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Oct 1, 2020
  3. jds63 Win User
    Most Recent Windows 10 Update Killed Sound

What kind of speakers do you use and meaning it killed your speakers ? Maybe speaker connection is an issue, but most likely something with sound device settings or drivers. What exact steps have you tried. Anyone of filling in system specs here or listing them as it helps us more to help you.

jds63, Oct 1, 2020
  4. Help me kill this

PC keeps killing my mice

i shall add your suggestion to the list. It will be at the very bottom.

CAPSLOCKSTUCK, Oct 1, 2020
Thema:

Help me kill this

1. Help me kill this - Similar Threads - Help kill

2. Windows 10 Update Killed my Audio - Help ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Update Killed my Audio - Help ?: Newest windows 10 update killed my speakers/microphone Rolling back to a previous install is not an option , as I will lose too much info/software changes.I've tried manually updating drivers through Device Manager, I've downloaded drivers from Toshiba, Intel and gone back...
  3. Enter key is automatically getting pressed. This is killing me. Pls help

Enter key is automatically getting pressed. This is killing me. Pls help: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/sarangan19 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ixgm01/enter_key_is_automatically_getting_pressed_this/
  4. LiveKernelEvent Code 141 killing my 2nd PC now ! Please help !

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    LiveKernelEvent Code 141 killing my 2nd PC now ! Please help !: Hello. i started facing this issue with my Old PC and it was crazy, Crashing all the time and i didnt know what what the issue even thought i tried my best. so now i build a brand new PC, everything changed except the keyboard mouse and headset. and now i'm facing the same...
  5. Windows update killed VPN client, need help quick

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update killed VPN client, need help quick: Hello, I am an HVAC controls technician. I have remote sites that use the Cisco vpn client, all of them hospitals. I was able to run this in the last version of windows, so why can I not run it anymore after the most recent update? Please help quickly! We are in a pandemic...
  6. 'kill' is not recognised as a command. Please Help

'kill' is not recognised as a command. Please Help: [ATTACH] Hello, I don't know if this is the right place to post this but i'm really desperate. I've been stumbling my way into machine learning and have been using anaconda and jupiter notebook. I've had a lot of issues trying to make tensorboard work and after days of...
  7. Antimalware Service Executable is killing me.. please help

Antimalware Service Executable is killing me.. please help: A few days ago I sat at my computer only to find it burning hot (by far the hottest I’ve ever felt it), as Antimalware Service Executable was sucking nearly all the CPU & Ram. It has been days, I have tried everything I can find and have spent hours trying to fix this issue....
  8. [HELP!] PC had a freeze, after a restart, killed peripherals.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    [HELP!] PC had a freeze, after a restart, killed peripherals.: So the other day my PC completely froze, and both my keyboard and mouse stopped working. I had to reset it by force, which should be ok, I guess, there's no other way... After I reset my PC, everything worked fine except my keyboard and mouse, they both, literally died....
  9. windows 10 updates killing wireless adapter drivers please help

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows 10 updates killing wireless adapter drivers please help: For the better part of a year I've been fighting continual Windows 10 updates that break my wireless adapter's drivers. This experience has been with both the D-Link DWA-192 and a very recent purchase, a TP-Link Archer T9UH. I'll have everything working great, and then...
  10. Windows 10 recent update killed my pc, microsoft wont help me

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 recent update killed my pc, microsoft wont help me: Ok so, a few weeks back there was a Windows update. Upon receiving this update, it installing; the computer did its normal thing once it is finished it restarts itself and boots back up running the newly updated version of Windows. Well when doing so the pc made it to the...