Windows 10: help me my games have black screen and i can not fix them and i do not know how

Discus and support help me my games have black screen and i can not fix them and i do not know how in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I need help my candy soda crush saga has complty black screen and how to fix it and my candy crush saga is completely black screen and i need some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by kennethdavey1, Jun 12, 2019.

1. help me my games have black screen and i can not fix them and i do not know how

I need help my candy soda crush saga has complty black screen and how to fix it and my candy crush saga is completely black screen and i need some help please help

:)

kennethdavey1, Jun 12, 2019
  2. qubit Win User

i update bios then black screen ???? pls help me 980ti

@smoka Great you fixed it and would be interesting to know how you did it. Care to list the basic steps you took to do it so that it can help others stuck in the same situation?

qubit, Jun 12, 2019
  3. Unable to play video games on Windows 10, black screen after log-in screen

Hi Natasha,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing with accessing the Windows 10 operating system, we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• From where are you trying to play the video games (downloaded/ from website)?
    • If you are playing games from website which browser are you using?
    • Were you able to see any error code/ error message when the game crashes?
    • Are you able log-in to your computer?

This issue might have occurred due to corrupted/ outdated display drivers.

As you see black screen while logging to the desktop, I suggest you to refer to the below Microsoft article about this issue, try the troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Black screen after upgrading to Windows 10

Also, I suggest you to install all the pending updates on your device.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue and required information, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Jun 12, 2019
  4. Rose Cal Win User

help me my games have black screen and i can not fix them and i do not know how

black screen

Hi Bart,

It is possible that you're experiencing black screen due to corrupted system files. To assist you better, we'd like to gather more information:

• Are you getting any error messages?
    • What happen when you tried to login?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article
    to troubleshoot black screen errors. You can choose which situation you're experiencing the error and perform the instructions.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Jun 12, 2019
Thema:

help me my games have black screen and i can not fix them and i do not know how

1. help me my games have black screen and i can not fix them and i do not know how - Similar Threads - help games black

2. Can you help me? I got a black screen after a windows 10 update and I dont know how to fix it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you help me? I got a black screen after a windows 10 update and I dont know how to fix it.: I've recently restarted my laptop and it forced me to without asking to update my laptop. I waited until 100% and black screen appeared. I've tested to turn off and turn on the laptop again but when I turn it on immediately black screen without windows logo. Things I tested...
  3. Can you help me? I got a black screen after a windows 10 update and I dont know how to fix it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can you help me? I got a black screen after a windows 10 update and I dont know how to fix it.: I've recently restarted my laptop and it forced me to without asking to update my laptop. I waited until 100% and black screen appeared. I've tested to turn off and turn on the laptop again but when I turn it on immediately black screen without windows logo. Things I tested...
  4. Can you help me? I got a black screen after a windows 10 update and I dont know how to fix it.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. How do I fix a black screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix a black screen?: My computer suddenly went black out of no where, but the power button light is still on. When I tried to turn the computer off then back on, it won’t turn off. I thought maybe plugging the charger in would help, but when I did the charger light didn’t turn on to indicate it...
  6. I dont know how to fix this can someon help me please?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I dont know how to fix this can someon help me please?: Everytime i install a Game or smth this error comes and when i click on okay another error popes offcould someone pls help me to fix that https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-how-to-fix-this-can-someon-help-me/00cbae4a-43fb-4cce-bc2e-f98983c8a728
  7. I have Bluescreens and I do not know how to fix them

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have Bluescreens and I do not know how to fix them: Hey Community,I got a couple of Bluescreens recently and cannot figure out the problem.What I tried so far: Deactivate undervolting of CPU and GPU, run a memtest for 3 passes without errors,reinstall chipset, audio, graphic drivers,checked for Windows Update,run checkdisk and...
  8. How do i fix a black screen?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do i fix a black screen?: So i turned on my computer, it brings me to a black screen with a cursor. if i give it some time it brings up the first page to go to sign in, but it looks weird. it has poor quality and says “Windows sign-in”. if i click anything at all, it brings me straight to the black...
  9. How can i fix it help me

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can i fix it help me: [IMG][IMG][IMG]how to fix my laptop anybody help me please [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-fix-it-help-me/81ee505c-99c8-419f-bddc-22db92167dd5
  10. How do I fix this black screen?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I fix this black screen?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/flash050562ndacc [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eoe1bg/how_do_i_fix_this_black_screen/