Windows 10: help me my games have black screen and i can not fix them and i do not know how

Discus and support help me my games have black screen and i can not fix them and i do not know how in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I need help my candy soda crush saga has complty black screen and how to fix it and my candy crush saga is completely black screen and i need some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by kennethdavey1, Jun 12, 2019.

1. help me my games have black screen and i can not fix them and i do not know how

I need help my candy soda crush saga has complty black screen and how to fix it and my candy crush saga is completely black screen and i need some help please help

:)

kennethdavey1, Jun 12, 2019
  2. qubit Win User

i update bios then black screen ???? pls help me 980ti

@smoka Great you fixed it and would be interesting to know how you did it. Care to list the basic steps you took to do it so that it can help others stuck in the same situation?

qubit, Jun 12, 2019
  3. Unable to play video games on Windows 10, black screen after log-in screen

Hi Natasha,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing with accessing the Windows 10 operating system, we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• From where are you trying to play the video games (downloaded/ from website)?
    • If you are playing games from website which browser are you using?
    • Were you able to see any error code/ error message when the game crashes?
    • Are you able log-in to your computer?

This issue might have occurred due to corrupted/ outdated display drivers.

As you see black screen while logging to the desktop, I suggest you to refer to the below Microsoft article about this issue, try the troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Black screen after upgrading to Windows 10

Also, I suggest you to install all the pending updates on your device.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue and required information, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Jun 12, 2019
  4. Rose Cal Win User

help me my games have black screen and i can not fix them and i do not know how

black screen

Hi Bart,

It is possible that you're experiencing black screen due to corrupted system files. To assist you better, we'd like to gather more information:

• Are you getting any error messages?
    • What happen when you tried to login?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article
    to troubleshoot black screen errors. You can choose which situation you're experiencing the error and perform the instructions.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Jun 12, 2019
Thema:

help me my games have black screen and i can not fix them and i do not know how

1. help me my games have black screen and i can not fix them and i do not know how - Similar Threads - help games black

2. Help me devs! I have white border on my screen!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help me devs! I have white border on my screen!: I have problems as shown in the pictures. Please help me. :D Thanks! [ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-me-devs-i-have-white-border-on-my-screen/4107d48f-c43a-47c1-a28a-e618b8aa477e
  3. How do I know whether or not I have Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I know whether or not I have Windows 10?: How do I know if I have Windows 10 on my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-know-whether-or-not-i-have-windows-10/7cf9e266-39ce-4944-a73b-5611bb407c6b
  4. I dont have MICROSOFT STORE , can somebody help me do i need to reinstal my win ?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I dont have MICROSOFT STORE , can somebody help me do i need to reinstal my win ?: i tried to rr my aps , didnt work ,is like my windows didnt come with apps. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-have-microsoft-store-can-somebody-help-me/733fa9da-6f05-47da-b19c-36039b95e8a1"
  5. Windows update made my computer slow. Help me I don't know how to fix it!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update made my computer slow. Help me I don't know how to fix it!: I've recently bought this new computer with and have used this for quite a while now. When I start it up it is a Windows 10. I played some games on it without any issue and no lag but when I updated it yesterday (15/2/18) since I had nothing else to do and I'm not using my...
  6. Please help me I have a Black Bar on the bottom of my screen below the taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Please help me I have a Black Bar on the bottom of my screen below the taskbar: I've had it for more than a month now I tried to ignore it but It's just so annoying when about 5cm of your screen is cut off I have no idea what to do I have searched the internet for years, please help me...
  7. I do not have sets, how do I activate them?

in Windows 10 Customization
    I do not have sets, how do I activate them?: I have windows 10 build 17711 I have not sets on my configuration/system/multitask I have not sets policies on my gpedit.msc/administrative templates/windows components I've tried to enable them with match2 on cmd as administrator, but nothing anyone knows what is happened?...
  8. I have the black screen of death and its not fixing.

in Windows 10 Support
    I have the black screen of death and its not fixing.: Hi, i have had problems with my pc concerning a blank screen with a cursor (B.S.O.D). I have tried to follow youtube tutorials but none of them have worked. The P.C is a couple years old but still works fine. Any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks *Smile*Wink 112529
  9. Screen flickers black can I get some help fixing it please?

in Windows 10 Support
    Screen flickers black can I get some help fixing it please?: Desktop PC is a Emachine HDMI EL1360G-UW12P original windows was 7 Home Premium I upgraded to 8 the 8.1 and then 10 pro for free. Currently only running 1 windows on PC which is the 10 pro. Here is what happens. (1) When I plug in or unplug something from the usb ports on...
  10. How do i fix black screen when my computer is sleeping?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How do i fix black screen when my computer is sleeping?: So my computer goes to sleep every 10 minutes and I have to restart it , which takes a long time because my laptop is a low end com. Anyone know how to fix the black screen when I come back ? I tried to move my mouse no cursor no nothing just the screen flashing. 13741