Windows 10: Help me, my keyboard doesnt working!

Discus and support Help me, my keyboard doesnt working! in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; The keyboard can be typed, but when not typing, it cannot be used... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Jawk19, Apr 11, 2021.

1. Jawk19 Win User

Help me, my keyboard doesnt working!

The keyboard can be typed, but when not typing, it cannot be used

:)

Jawk19, Apr 11, 2021
  2. Arun B J Win User

Keyboard shortcut Alt key not working

Hi,

Before we proceed, I need more information to help you better.

• Since when are you facing this issue?

• Did you make any software or hardware changes on your computer prior to this issue?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: You may check if the ALT key is functioning correctly in on-screen keyboard. It will help us to verify if there is any issue with the keyboard.

Follow the steps below to open On-screen Keyboard.

• Windows + Q, type OSK (on-screen keyboard)

• And check if it works
    Step 2: Run Hardware and device Troubleshooter.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your devices. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Apr 11, 2021
  3. Sandoval Win User
    Keyboard not working

I have hp envy laptop with touchscreen. I never used the touchscreen keyboard until i had problems with keyboard on the laptop couple hours ago. Some of the Keys werent working at all, some would type numbers or incorrect letters or type commas after each letter. I tried adding and changing languages, and restoring system. Now, the laptop keyboard including function keys and the mouse doesnt work at all. When i go into control panel under keyboard- typing the only option listed is for touchscreen. Not sure if i somehow manged to disengage the main keyboard and mouse. Please help!

Sandoval, Apr 11, 2021
  4. Help me, my keyboard doesnt working!

after updates touchpad and keyboard doesnt work

Hi,

Thank you for posting your reply.

I suggest you to use the On-screen keyboard and boot the system in Safe Mode with Networking and check if you can access the Keyboard.

Start your PC in safe mode in Windows 10

Start your PC in safe mode in Windows 10

After booting the system in Safe Mode With Networking, update the driver for Keyboard by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device manager.
    • Expand Keyboards from the list.
    • Right click on the driver and select
      update driver software.

After the driver is updated, boot the system in normal mode and check for status.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Apr 11, 2021
Thema:

Help me, my keyboard doesnt working!

1. Help me, my keyboard doesnt working! - Similar Threads - Help keyboard doesnt

2. sometimes my keyboards doesnt work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sometimes my keyboards doesnt work: I have laptop.Legion 5-15IMH05H Lenovo - Type 81Y6my keys 8 I k , sometimes work sometimes not. why ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sometimes-my-keyboards-doesnt-work/e21bad64-e2ad-40cf-9aa1-15af9f01a4d9
  3. sometimes my keyboards doesnt work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    sometimes my keyboards doesnt work: I have laptop.Legion 5-15IMH05H Lenovo - Type 81Y6my keys 8 I k , sometimes work sometimes not. why ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sometimes-my-keyboards-doesnt-work/e21bad64-e2ad-40cf-9aa1-15af9f01a4d9
  4. My keyboard doesnt work but it works?????????????!!!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My keyboard doesnt work but it works?????????????!!!!!: Simply my keyboard is working in apps that i installed out of windows system like opera gx and games but it wont work on windows apps like it doesnt want to type in the search bar in windows or in settings or Xbox app anything related to microsoft store or windows my keyboard...
  5. My keyboard doesnt work but it works?????????????!!!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My keyboard doesnt work but it works?????????????!!!!!: Simply my keyboard is working in apps that i installed out of windows system like opera gx and games but it wont work on windows apps like it doesnt want to type in the search bar in windows or in settings or Xbox app anything related to microsoft store or windows my keyboard...
  6. My keyboard doesnt work but it works?????????????!!!!!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Please Help Me - Windows Doesnt Work

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Please Help Me - Windows Doesnt Work: Every person has a right to be angry. Right now, I am very, very pissed off. Prior to this, I actually fixed my pc. After grueling hours of trial and error, I managed to get my pc to do a repair.Hours later, I post on Microsoft forums, because my display drivers are causing...
  8. Well my Keyboard doesnt work

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Well my Keyboard doesnt work: It just stopped working then i needed to update windows 10 and it still doesnt work. submitted by /u/lillillillilecs [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kkr3pg/well_my_keyboard_doesnt_work/
  9. keyboard doesnt work

keyboard doesnt work: my keyboard doesn't work. its no longer listed in device manager. I cant find drivers. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-doesnt-work/1b3a1f63-18b9-40ba-8a8a-567740366fdf
  10. My keyboard doesnt work

My keyboard doesnt work: Hi. I have upgraded to Windows 10 and just signed up on this fourm... However, the problem is that if it try right arrow key, z or ESC. they dont work.... Please help!*Sad 68373