Windows 10: help me, My windows is not booting.

Discus and support help me, My windows is not booting. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Ok so, Few Days Ago I Was Scouring Through System32 Folder, And Accidentally Deleted the catroot2 Folder Instead Of Temp Folder. Then i Used My Laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DqrK4O4, Apr 14, 2022.

1. DqrK4O4 Win User

help me, My windows is not booting.

Ok so, Few Days Ago I Was Scouring Through System32 Folder, And Accidentally Deleted the catroot2 Folder Instead Of Temp Folder. Then i Used My Laptop For A Couple Of Hours. Next Day When I turned On My Laptop, It Boots To Blue Screen Error Showing CRITICAL SERVICE FAILED. From Then I Am Unable To Access My PC, I Tried Running Dism Online Scan, SFC Through Recovery Environment CMD. But None Of them Works.My Question Is, Is There Anyway To restore the catroot2 folder. How can i get the folder&files back ? I can't Reinstall Windows, It Took me Few Days To Find A Suitable Driver For My Lapto

:)

DqrK4O4, Apr 14, 2022

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 14, 2022
  3. freaksavior, Apr 14, 2022
  4. GNJha Win User

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Apr 14, 2022
Thema:

1. help me, My windows is not booting. - Similar Threads - help booting

2. need help with boot up showing no PIN code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    need help with boot up showing no PIN code: I’m am in trouble, my windows 11 doesn’t show password to login, I tried to boot up my pc and there no password, Ctr Alt delete doesn’t work, shift restart and enter my bitlock password key correct but does allow me to boot up...
  3. need help with boot up showing no PIN code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    need help with boot up showing no PIN code: I’m am in trouble, my windows 11 doesn’t show password to login, I tried to boot up my pc and there no password, Ctr Alt delete doesn’t work, shift restart and enter my bitlock password key correct but does allow me to boot up...
  4. PC won't boot into bios, need help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC won't boot into bios, need help!: Here's my PC Specs:- Motherboard: ASrock B550m Pro 4 Bios ver: 2.71- CPU: Ryzen 7 5700X- GPU: Nvidia RTX 2060 6GB OC,PCIe- PSU: Coolermaster MWE GOLD v2 modular 650w- RAM: Corsair VENGEANCE® RGB PRO 32GB 2 x 16GB DDR4 DRAM 3200MHz C16 AMD Ryzen Memory Kit- HDD: 500GB SSD,M.2-...
  5. PC won't boot into bios, need help!

PC won't boot into bios, need help!: Here's my PC Specs:- Motherboard: ASrock B550m Pro 4 Bios ver: 2.71- CPU: Ryzen 7 5700X- GPU: Nvidia RTX 2060 6GB OC,PCIe- PSU: Coolermaster MWE GOLD v2 modular 650w- RAM: Corsair VENGEANCE® RGB PRO 32GB 2 x 16GB DDR4 DRAM 3200MHz C16 AMD Ryzen Memory Kit- HDD: 500GB SSD,M.2-...
  6. Can I get some help booting my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I get some help booting my computer?: I need help with booting my computer. After the windows update my computer has not been starting. It goes into a loop after starting the computer. The screen reads “Undoing changes made to your computer…”. After a while it pops up a message that says “Your device ran into a...
  7. Can I get some help booting my computer?

Can I get some help booting my computer?: I need help with booting my computer. After the windows update my computer has not been starting. It goes into a loop after starting the computer. The screen reads “Undoing changes made to your computer…”. After a while it pops up a message that says “Your device ran into a...
  8. Can’t get out of safe mode - safe mode boots to command prompt line. Help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t get out of safe mode - safe mode boots to command prompt line. Help?: I suspected my pc had malware on it so I changed the boot settings in msconfig to safe boot and alternate shell. When I login on safe mode, the only thing displayed is a system32 command prompt. When I exit out of the command prompt the only thing displayed is a black screen....
  9. Can’t get out of safe mode - safe mode boots to command prompt line. Help?

Can’t get out of safe mode - safe mode boots to command prompt line. Help?: I suspected my pc had malware on it so I changed the boot settings in msconfig to safe boot and alternate shell. When I login on safe mode, the only thing displayed is a system32 command prompt. When I exit out of the command prompt the only thing displayed is a black screen....
  10. Can’t get out of safe mode - safe mode boots to command prompt line. Help?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade