Windows 10: help me on my hp finger print

Discus and support help me on my hp finger print in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i got a hp laptop with windows 7 home I updated my lap to windows 10 I got this proplem my hp fingerprint sensor dose not working and the driver... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by scream123, Jul 31, 2015.

1. scream123 Win User

help me on my hp finger print

i got a hp laptop with windows 7 home
    I updated my lap to windows 10
    I got this proplem
    my hp fingerprint sensor dose not working and the driver dosnt complete installation and hp simple pass dot work I need to fix this proplem please ..thnx
    my lap is hp pavilion dv6

:)

scream123, Jul 31, 2015

2. locked out windows hello

I have an hp envy with finger print scan... After auto updates can't scan finger, won't take pin or passwords. Locked out completely. Tells me everything is incorrect. Restart does not help..... Help Me!!!!!

ConnieChemelli, Jul 31, 2015
  3. Problems after upgrade from Windows 8.1 Home to Windows 10 Home

Pardon my fat fingers, the offending software was HP TrueSuiteService (for finger print scanner).

GeorgeWhiteMSCS, Jul 31, 2015
  4. help me on my hp finger print

right click or press win key and x key at same time select device manager
    look for biometric device
    right click select uninstall driver check remove completely
    restart pc
    open the swSetup folder
    open drivers folder and search thru those folders for the driver if you cant then go to your pc.s product support page
    hp.com/support enter your model or select find my device
    select windows 7 if that's your original os
    look for the driver there install it..

then to keep windows from auto updating the drivers
    press win key and x key at same time
    select control panel
    select devices and printers
    right click on your laptop device
    select Device installation method and check to manually update devices

if none of these work
    might have to wait and see if theres an update driver from hp

icpwolverine, Aug 1, 2015
  5. bro67 Win User
    It is possible that HP will no longer support their device in Windows 10. If they have the Windows 8 drivers available for it, try them.

bro67, Aug 1, 2015
  6. LuvWin7 Win User
    The minute I disabled the biometric device, the issue stopped. I uninstalled and reinstalled it, the problem returned. At least I know what it is and can see if there's a driver update. Thank you so much! *Smile

LuvWin7, Aug 1, 2015
  7. scream123 Win User
    help me on my hp finger print [​IMG]
    still the problem doesn't solved

scream123, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

help me on my hp finger print

1. help me on my hp finger print - Similar Threads - help finger print

2. Help me print!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help me print!: My laptop & Printer both show they have active wi-fi connection. However, I cannot print. Have tried Print & Scan Doctor & any other instructions I could find on Windows. Help?...
  3. HP Pavilion x360 Finger Print Scanner not installed

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    HP Pavilion x360 Finger Print Scanner not installed: Hi, I have an HP Pavilion x360 laptop that has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner. The fingerprint scanner was working fine until I did a clean install of Windows 10. Now, my computer doesn't even recognise my fingerprint scanner. It is not shown in the device manager. I...
  4. finger print

finger print: Is it possible to install a fingerprint scanner on my laptop, the settings show that I have the option to but the laptop does not have the fingerprint component https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/finger-print/ab58d9f5-4338-4bbf-841e-d3e44e506746
  5. Finger Print

Finger Print: Okay so I just got my new laptop and my fingerprint scanner has stopped working, in my settings it just says that "this option is unavailable" and that they "couldn't find a fingerprint scanner that's compatible with Windows Hello Fingerprint." It was working earlier today...
  6. HP ENVY FINGER PRINT SCANNER NOT WORKING

HP ENVY FINGER PRINT SCANNER NOT WORKING: After a recent update, my fingerprint scanner does not work on my HP ENVY x360 running Windows 10. I have done all of the recommendation, uninstalled and reinstalled the drivers. Made sure I had all the recent updates, yet Windows Hello Fingerprint still stats that this...
  7. My finger print reader

in Windows 10 Customization
    My finger print reader: I have an older Lenovo Thinkpad running windows 10 that was refurbished. It has a finger print reader, when i first got the computer i was able to use and set up my finger print. But now I can not, it i just says this device does not meet your organization requirements for...
  8. hp finger print reader not dected

in Windows 10 Customization
    hp finger print reader not dected: hp finger print reader not dected https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-finger-print-reader-not-dected/214317d9-e011-4487-ade7-f2d015143fe7
  9. Finger print scanner on hp envy

Finger print scanner on hp envy: I have windows 10 and window hello installed. But when I set it up I didn't activate the fingerprint scanner it said I could do it later. Later, i went into the sign in section in setting and found that windows hello was activated. The option for the facial recognition was...
  10. where is the finger print scanner on my hp envy

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    where is the finger print scanner on my hp envy: new to this where is the finger print scanner on hp envy https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/where-is-the-finger-print-scanner-on-my-hp-envy/4d663a52-6411-413d-9ae7-8e46c3d8ef3e