Windows 10: Help Me or let me die

Discus and support Help Me or let me die in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; my windows 10 sucks when I turned on the boot time is 14.4 seconds and my laptop disk usages went to 100% when I start any program even a Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by abdul3365, Oct 26, 2018.

1. abdul3365 Win User

Help Me or let me die

my windows 10 sucks when I turned on the boot time is 14.4 seconds and my laptop disk usages went to 100% when I start any program even a Microsoft edge and I also visited to dell service centre but every driver is working fine, basically my laptop have issues due to windows

please help

:)

abdul3365, Oct 26, 2018

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Oct 26, 2018
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Oct 26, 2018
  4. jmcslob Win User

Help Me or let me die

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Help Me or let me die :cool:

jmcslob, Oct 26, 2018
Thema:

Help Me or let me die

1. Help Me or let me die - Similar Threads - Help let die

2. not letting me to sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    not letting me to sign in: I click on the sign in button and nothing happens please advisebeen having this issue for days https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-letting-me-to-sign-in/6cc13d95-1b84-43b1-89e3-cd88457469c5
  3. not letting me to sign in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    not letting me to sign in: I click on the sign in button and nothing happens please advisebeen having this issue for days https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-letting-me-to-sign-in/6cc13d95-1b84-43b1-89e3-cd88457469c5
  4. CRITICAL PROCESS DIED PLEASE HELP ME!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CRITICAL PROCESS DIED PLEASE HELP ME!: So i have a keyboard but every time i turn on my pc it starts up as normal but doesn't finish instead it goes to the automatic repair screen and i try to reset it but its been a year since i have been on my pc and i do not remember the password to it so i can not run command...
  5. CRITICAL PROCESS DIED PLEASE HELP ME!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    CRITICAL PROCESS DIED PLEASE HELP ME!: So i have a keyboard but every time i turn on my pc it starts up as normal but doesn't finish instead it goes to the automatic repair screen and i try to reset it but its been a year since i have been on my pc and i do not remember the password to it so i can not run command...
  6. CRITICAL PROCESS DIED PLEASE HELP ME!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. It won't let me in?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It won't let me in?: How can I get in? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-wont-let-me-in/65c7d072-7bb5-4cb2-8c0f-4de3440e084a
  8. Will not let me sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will not let me sign in: Whenever i try to log into minecraft, it says “failed to log in. We could not sign you into your Microsoft Account l. Access to realms,profiles, and your marketplace items will be limited. Please try again later.” This is my 12th try over the last 3 days....
  9. Malwarbytes Doesnt Let Me to Disable It - Help

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Malwarbytes Doesnt Let Me to Disable It - Help: I'm unable to stop services running by malwarebytes and cant set it to "disable." When I try to, I get a 'access is denied' message. What do i do? 178777
  10. Malwarbytes Doesnt Let Me to Disable It - Help

in Windows 10 Support
    Malwarbytes Doesnt Let Me to Disable It - Help: I'm unable to stop services running by malwarebytes and cant set it to "disable." When I try to, I get a 'access is denied' message. What do i do? 178777