Windows 10: Help Me. PC ERROR

Discus and support Help Me. PC ERROR in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Help Me. STOP CODE : BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO My PC can.t booting. *** Email address is removed for privacy ***... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AF, Feb 25, 2020.

1. AF
    AF Win User

Help Me. PC ERROR

Help Me.

STOP CODE : BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO

My PC can.t booting.

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

:)

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Feb 25, 2020
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Feb 25, 2020
  4. Groggubus Win User

Help Me. PC ERROR

Network PC Win10 1903 issue Error Code 0x80070035

i followed these steps, but no matter what, i couldnt stop network list services.

"windows could not stop the network list service on local computer. error 1061: the service cannot accept control messages at this time".

also, which pc am i meant to be running this fix on? both PC's reported error 1061.

Groggubus, Feb 25, 2020
Thema:

Help Me. PC ERROR

1. Help Me. PC ERROR - Similar Threads - Help ERROR

2. Can someone help me with SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION error?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help me with SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION error?: I have an HP Omen. It suddenly stopped while making a weird noise and showed me a blue screen with this error. As per the info provided nvlddmkm.sys failed. Something similar happened last year in June too but it was a 500bios error and i updated bios for it. Would be really...
  3. Can someone help me with SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION error?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can someone help me with SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION error?: I have an HP Omen. It suddenly stopped while making a weird noise and showed me a blue screen with this error. As per the info provided nvlddmkm.sys failed. Something similar happened last year in June too but it was a 500bios error and i updated bios for it. Would be really...
  4. Need Help with BSOD Errors!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need Help with BSOD Errors!: Hello,I've had the most annoying BSOD issue ever. I get constant system restarts randomly when I could just be installing something, system idle, login to Windows, gaming... At this point I have replaced motherboard, cpu, ram, psu, and NVME SSD. I've also reinstalled Windows...
  5. Need Help with BSOD Errors!

Need Help with BSOD Errors!: Hello,I've had the most annoying BSOD issue ever. I get constant system restarts randomly when I could just be installing something, system idle, login to Windows, gaming... At this point I have replaced motherboard, cpu, ram, psu, and NVME SSD. I've also reinstalled Windows...
  6. Seeking Help with DPC Watchdog Violation Error Dump Shared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Seeking Help with DPC Watchdog Violation Error Dump Shared: Every few hours, my computer suddenly freezes, followed by a blue screen showing a "DPC watchdog violation" error after about 10 to 15 seconds. This has been happening lately, and I want to figure out why. Can someone help me find out what's causing this problem? Dump file...
  7. Seeking Help with DPC Watchdog Violation Error Dump Shared

Seeking Help with DPC Watchdog Violation Error Dump Shared: Every few hours, my computer suddenly freezes, followed by a blue screen showing a "DPC watchdog violation" error after about 10 to 15 seconds. This has been happening lately, and I want to figure out why. Can someone help me find out what's causing this problem? Dump file...
  8. Need help with Windows Update error 0x800700c1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with Windows Update error 0x800700c1: I can’t install the 22H2 update on my windows 10. I already tried trouble shooting but with no luck. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-with-windows-update-error-0x800700c1/ef401fe1-2c58-4f85-ad59-90fc3d69b35d
  9. Need help with Windows Update error 0x800700c1

Need help with Windows Update error 0x800700c1: I can’t install the 22H2 update on my windows 10. I already tried trouble shooting but with no luck. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-with-windows-update-error-0x800700c1/ef401fe1-2c58-4f85-ad59-90fc3d69b35d
  10. Need help with Windows Update error 0x800700c1

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade