Windows 10: Help me please, boot issues

Discus and support Help me please, boot issues in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi all I have made a mistake somewhere while partitioning my SSD, I have not got any boot option now. I have used USB and whenever I restart its not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Cully_83, May 19, 2020.

1. Help me please, boot issues

Hi all I have made a mistake somewhere while partitioning my SSD, I have not got any boot option now. I have used USB and whenever I restart its not booting. Optiplex 790 Windows 10 i5 8gb 250gb SSD 500 HDD

submitted by /u/Cully_83
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Cully_83, May 19, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, May 19, 2020
  3. ram93 Win User
    laptop doesnt boot automatically

This is what happened.

1. Did a repair install and later disabled hibertnate in CMD.
    2. Enabled legacy option ROM in BIOS.
    3. After a few times startup ( i used the system in such mode for 5 days), changed boot option back to default.
    4. Vola!! It boots automatically to win10 without any keypress. Tested it with many starts to confirm the same.
    5. Re-enabled hibernate option using CMD and later selected Fast Startup.
    6. System booted normally, without the need for any keypress.

I do not know exactly whether such steps resolved the problem or what else happened, hence cannot suggest above steps.

Many thanks to all members who helped to troubleshoot problems.

ram93, May 19, 2020
  4. Help me please, boot issues

Lenovo G500 Booting Issues

Hi Forhad,

I appreciate the steps that you have tried, I would suggest you to try the below steps as well and check if it helps.

Method 1: Run the System Maintenance troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• Type troubleshooter in the search box and then press enter.

• Select Troubleshooting. Click on
      and select System Maintenance.

• Click next and follow the on-screen instructions.
    Note: I would suggest you to disconnect all the external devices other than mouse and keyboard and check if it helps.

Method 2: Enable Fast Start Up on the system and check if it helps. To do this, follow the steps below.

• Open Control Panel and go to Power Options.

• Click/tap on the Choose what the power buttons do link on the left side.

• Click/tap on the Change settings that are currently unavailable link at the top.

• If prompted by UAC, then click/tap on Yes.

• Ensure that Turn on Fast Startup is checked.

• Restart the computer.
    Method 3: Boot the computer in a clean boot state and check. Setting the system in a clean boot state will help to identify if any third party applications/drivers or startup items are causing the issue.

Refer the article and check if it helps.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929135

Note: After clean boot troubleshooting steps, follow the section
    "How to reset the computer to start as usual after troubleshooting with clean boot" in the provided link to return your computer to Normal startup mode.

Hope it helps, let us know how it goes.

SujataMoktan, May 19, 2020
Thema:

Help me please, boot issues

1. Help me please, boot issues - Similar Threads - Help please boot

2. Please help me this issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Please help me this issue: I have 2 problems which are in my laptop: 1. when I open settings and click on network & internet, about 3 seconds later the screen turns blue for a while and the settings app is shut down and back to the desktop. 2. I can't open action center, just a few days ago it was...
  3. Please help me this issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help me this issue: I have 2 problems which are in my laptop: 1. when I open settings and click on network & internet, about 3 seconds later the screen turns blue for a while and the settings app is shut down and back to the desktop. 2. I can't open action center, just a few days ago it was...
  4. Please help me this issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Please help me with a driver issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Please help me with a driver issue: How do I revert to the original drivers. This shows up and I can't delete it. [ATTACH][ATTACH] Help would be greatly appreciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-me-with-a-driver-issue/ba3e655e-b32e-4c3a-9826-22a132136611
  6. Camera issue PLease help me

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera issue PLease help me: Respected team my name is vishnu Suresh and i am using dell g3 which runs on windows 10 os , problem is i guess from so many month starting march i cant use my webcam its like , its not showing in the device manager and when i click on the windows camera app it says the...
  7. display struck issue please help me

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    display struck issue please help me: this is my ASUS laptop, display issues. Please give me the solution of this problem . [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-struck-issue-please-help-me/d8d8c602-9104-44f7-bd93-3adc4662ab00
  8. Please Help With Boot Issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Please Help With Boot Issue: [ATTACH] Hello. This is not my own personal image but it is exactly what I see every single time I restart my PC. The "Total Heap Size" is even the same ironically. It has been going on for a while now, I'm not sure what may have caused it, but I figured it had something...
  9. Please Help With Boot Issue

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Please Help With Boot Issue: [ATTACH] Hello. This is not my own personal image but it is exactly what I see every single time I restart my PC. The "Total Heap Size" is even the same ironically. It has been going on for a while now, I'm not sure what may have caused it, but I figured it had something...
  10. Please Help Me WITH THIS ISSUE, IT'S VERY FRUSTRATING

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please Help Me WITH THIS ISSUE, IT'S VERY FRUSTRATING: [ATTACH] The surface laptop 2 after a quite usage period, Shows a blue screen of death (BSOD), with the stop code: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, I have tried every internet tutorial to solve this error, The following results are: During the memory diagnostic (Ran a memory...