Windows 10: Help me please for microsoft office

Discus and support Help me please for microsoft office in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Dear All, i bought a laptop for my daughter from USA, and i came back to my country, now microsoft office want activation, please help me , she needs... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by arinbmw, Oct 12, 2019.

1. arinbmw Win User

Help me please for microsoft office

Dear All,

i bought a laptop for my daughter from USA, and i came back to my country, now microsoft office want activation, please help me , she needs it for her class, how can i delete the office from it and i install a new one! i can not find uninstall from control panel, i would be glad if you help, thanks!

:)

arinbmw, Oct 12, 2019
  2. //mAr Win User

Microsoft Office 2007 Beta 2 arrived

Today Microsoft released the puplic Beta 2 of Office 2007. It's available in English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish. After signing up on windows live, answer some questions, everyone can download the following products:
    • Microsoft® Office Professional Plus 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Visio® Professional 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Outlook® 2007 with Business Contact Manager
    • Microsoft® Office Project Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Project Professional 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Groove® 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Groove® Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Multi Language Pack 2007 – French/German/Japanese/Spanish
    • Microsoft® Office OneNote® 2007
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Designer 2007
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Server 2007 - Enterprise
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Server 2007 - Enterprise(x64)
    • Microsoft® Office Forms Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Forms Server 2007 (x64)
    You can get it here

//mAr, Oct 12, 2019
  3. Windows 10 upgrade, where is my Microsoft Office?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below:

• Type “Programs and Features” in the search box and press Enter.
    • Check if Microsoft Office application is listed in the list of installed applications.
    • If it is listed, then navigate to This PC>Local disc (CHelp me please for microsoft office :)>Windows.old.
    • Check if the Office application is present there.
    • If still not found, then suggest you to install the application using the installation media.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Oct 12, 2019
  4. pavithran Win User

Help with office 2016

"To register Adodb.dll in the GAC, follow these steps:
    • Click Start and then click Run.
    • In the Run dialog box, type the following command, and then click OK: C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\gacutil /i C:\Program Files\Microsoft.NET\Primary Interop Assemblies\adodb.dll"

Typing the first command as mentioned in the site gets me this message. What do i do now??
    Help me please for microsoft office [​IMG]

pavithran, Oct 12, 2019
Thema:

1. Help me please for microsoft office - Similar Threads - Help please microsoft

2. please help me fix the microsoft store.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    please help me fix the microsoft store.: The microsoft store has been acting very weird after i logged out and back into it. i have tried terminating, repairing, and reseting it in settings. but it keeps on popping back up, often overriding other applications going over them.https://imgur.com/a/VAnXzVR Here is a...
  3. please help me!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    please help me!: why cant I download the game????? Anything wrong???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-me/8103ee39-432f-4b57-acc0-03b67025779e
  4. please help me

in Windows 10 Customization
    please help me: คอมขึ้นแต่คำว่าrestartแล้วก็ขึ้นแบบไม่หายเลยค่ะกดอะไรไม่ได้เลยพอขึ้นแล้วก็ดับไปแล้วก็เป็นแบบนี้ไปเรื่อยๆไม่หายสักทีเลยค่ะ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-me/918c34a9-a59f-497e-a873-a0c2e5794fcc
  5. PLease help me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PLease help me: I have this reoccurring issue: So... every time I reboot my laptop, another program displays this error message Cookies must be allowedYour browser is currently set to block cookies. Your browser must allow cookies before you can use a Microsoft account.Cookies are small text...
  6. Help me please

Help me please: I was resetting my pc because of windows 10 with 2gb ram but it got stuck at 44% and the hdd led was off strangely the loading circle was spinning. I force shutdown and restart it was undoing changesAnd when I put my password and unlocked it, it showed reset was failed. I was...
  7. Please Help Me

Please Help Me: Im keep getting blue screen with stopcode IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALsomeone who knows how to fix it please REPLY THIS MESSAGE ASAP.this is my Minidump i got from C:\Windows\Minidump. please analyze the Minidump file for me and tell me whats wrong with my PC. THANK YOU FOR...
  8. please help me

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    please help me: My windows 10 just done an upgrade and now all my music and photo folders have dissapeared its saying i have nothing on my computer. Its never done this before please help me restore them...
  9. Help me Please...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Help me Please...: Source Windows Summary Hardware error Date ‎4/‎25/‎2020 2:36 AM Status Report sent Description A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly. Problem signature Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Code: 144 Parameter 1: 1020 Parameter 2:...
  10. Help me PLEASE!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Help me PLEASE!: Everything was working fine yesterday. Today I come home from work to discover my computer was shut off and a windows update had occurred. Now, I can't connect to the internet through my router which is an old Linksys WRT54G. I can plug in the Ethernet directly to my computer...