Windows 10: help me please i am on the verge of tears

Discus and support help me please i am on the verge of tears in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; so I got a new laptop an ideapad 3 and I officially set it up last thing I did was put in a passcode and then it took me to the Microsoft website to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by aca_121, Nov 15, 2020.

1. aca_121 Win User

help me please i am on the verge of tears

so I got a new laptop an ideapad 3 and I officially set it up last thing I did was put in a passcode and then it took me to the Microsoft website to make and acc and I did , and has these black borders around them and the top says acc to the right, and to the bottom theres a volume button and that's it how do I get out of this? it wont let me click escape or anything and im stuck here on the Microsoft website

:)

aca_121, Nov 15, 2020
Thema:

help me please i am on the verge of tears

1. help me please i am on the verge of tears - Similar Threads - help please verge

2. please help me.. I am lost my laptop,,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    please help me.. I am lost my laptop,,: Can you give me the current location of my laptop. I have done GD in Police. It will be very beneficial for me if I get the location. I am very poor. I bought this with great difficulty. But the thief took it from me. Name SAIF-PC OS Edition Windows 10 CoreSingleLanguage...
  3. I am Hacked help me please

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I am Hacked help me please: Hello Microsoft Team I am hacked currently I my windows Security is dead I open it and I won't start I can't format/reset the laptop too + I recived the Gmail asking me 3bitcoins as ransome that he have my private videos and photos and all my bank details also gamil had my...
  4. I am Hacked help me please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am Hacked help me please: Hello Microsoft Team I am hacked currently I my windows Security is dead I open it and I won't start I can't format/reset the laptop too + I recived the Gmail asking me 3bitcoins as ransome that he have my private videos and photos and all my bank details also gamil had my...
  5. I am Hacked help me please

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. PC constantly crashing and im on the verge of giving up. Please someone help me.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC constantly crashing and im on the verge of giving up. Please someone help me.: for the past year now, my pc will randomly freeze up, maybe my display will turn off but my pc stays on, sometimes it just goes black and my pc resets on its own or sometimes, even all of the above.I've tried everything, ive asked so many people and nobody knows. my pc was...
  7. PC constantly crashing and im on the verge of giving up. Please someone help me.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC constantly crashing and im on the verge of giving up. Please someone help me.: for the past year now, my pc will randomly freeze up, maybe my display will turn off but my pc stays on, sometimes it just goes black and my pc resets on its own or sometimes, even all of the above.I've tried everything, ive asked so many people and nobody knows. my pc was...
  8. PC constantly crashing and im on the verge of giving up. Please someone help me.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. I am facing BSOD. please help me.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I am facing BSOD. please help me.: here is the link to the dmp file https://1drv.ms/u/s!Akx9yvsgSBQkzkr72RbrRZyVYa2F https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-facing-bsod-please-help-me/9f52f14f-95c6-4da9-b41b-bdc597759939
  10. Windows Randomly Rebooting, On the Verge of Instanity Please Help Me

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Randomly Rebooting, On the Verge of Instanity Please Help Me: Hello all, I could really really use some help/advice as I am new to the PC community and am on the verge of insanity. I just built a PC a week ago and it has been running perfect since a couple days ago, temperatures were running cool. It started with the blue screen of...