Windows 10: Help me please I reset my Windows 10 Home and now Windows Store and other Microsoft apps...

Discus and support Help me please I reset my Windows 10 Home and now Windows Store and other Microsoft apps... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I had too many old things on my computer and also few setting misfunction like I cant change from high contrast to normal so I decided to reset the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by David_Blevins, Sep 30, 2020.

1. Help me please I reset my Windows 10 Home and now Windows Store and other Microsoft apps...

I had too many old things on my computer and also few setting misfunction like I cant change from high contrast to normal so I decided to reset the operating system. All of Microsoft's apps disappeared like Windows Store and Mail and Calendar. I am having a problems to get it back. I have tried all command line and local account none have helped. Am I missing something?

:)

David_Blevins, Sep 30, 2020
  2. P4-630 Win User

Microsoft is purging a lot of low quality apps from the Windows Store

"Microsoft is sending emails to some Windows Store developers informing them that their apps have been removed from the Store for violating its quality standards."

"Neowin reports that app developers have been receiving these emails over the past couple of days:

In its latest review of the Store, Microsoft is evaluating if the published apps are good enough to be listed in the Windows Store. This includes publicly available apps as well as private beta apps. Additionally, Microsoft is also asking developers to delete any promotional campaigns for their apps to prevent advertising charges. Similarly, app name reservations are also being nullified; which means that if your app is unpublished, there's no guarantee that you'll be able to republish it under the same name.

Officially, the policies for the Microsoft Store says that apps must have "distinct and informative metadata" and "provide a valuable and quality user experience". There are also some specific standards that must be in the apps, including having a name that is not similar to another app or device, along with offering a description that is accurate about its features and functions.

There have certainly been many Windows Store users who have complained over the years about the large number of apps published that are clones of other apps or ones that are simply poorly made. Hopefully, this new move by Microsoft will help to curb these issues, at least for now.
    "

Microsoft to remove low quality apps from Windows Store

P4-630, Sep 30, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Sep 30, 2020
  4. 95Viper Win User

Help me please I reset my Windows 10 Home and now Windows Store and other Microsoft apps...

Windows Store 10 cents deals

Change your region for Windows Store

95Viper, Sep 30, 2020
Thema:

Help me please I reset my Windows 10 Home and now Windows Store and other Microsoft apps...

1. Help me please I reset my Windows 10 Home and now Windows Store and other Microsoft apps... - Similar Threads - Help please reset

2. please help me fix the microsoft store.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    please help me fix the microsoft store.: The microsoft store has been acting very weird after i logged out and back into it. i have tried terminating, repairing, and reseting it in settings. but it keeps on popping back up, often overriding other applications going over them.https://imgur.com/a/VAnXzVR Here is a...
  3. please help me fix the microsoft store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    please help me fix the microsoft store.: The microsoft store has been acting very weird after i logged out and back into it. i have tried terminating, repairing, and reseting it in settings. but it keeps on popping back up, often overriding other applications going over them.https://imgur.com/a/VAnXzVR Here is a...
  4. please help me fix the microsoft store.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I reset my laptop and now Microsoft Store and Windows Photo App are missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I reset my laptop and now Microsoft Store and Windows Photo App are missing: I reset my laptop yesterday and I noticed that the Microsoft Store and Windows Photo app are missing. I have tried several methods to fix the issue but nothing works. I have checked the Microsoft Store Service Status is listed as running, I uninstalled and reinstalled using...
  6. I reset my laptop and now Microsoft Store and Windows Photo App are missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I reset my laptop and now Microsoft Store and Windows Photo App are missing: I reset my laptop yesterday and I noticed that the Microsoft Store and Windows Photo app are missing. I have tried several methods to fix the issue but nothing works. I have checked the Microsoft Store Service Status is listed as running, I uninstalled and reinstalled using...
  7. I reset my laptop and now Microsoft Store and Windows Photo App are missing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Windows 10 Home is broken. Help me, please.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Home is broken. Help me, please.: My windows 10 home is broken, unintentionally, I sent all my desktop files to E:/ , which is my laptop's second hard drive with a space of 1TB. I ran a scan on the drive and it came out as perfectly fine. Groove music says "This file was encoded in a unsupported format" for...
  9. Help me please........... Windows 10 default apps and store not installing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Help me please........... Windows 10 default apps and store not installing: Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers -Name Microsoft.WindowsStore Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$$_.InstallLocation\AppXManifest.xml" -Verbose}Get-AppXPackage Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$$_.InstallLocation\AppXManifest.xml"}...
  10. Please help me with the Windows 10 Mail app.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please help me with the Windows 10 Mail app.: So earlier when I used to send an email to myself on my Gmail account from the Windows 10 Mail app, it would show my correct name in the autofill bar as I would start typing my email address. But now my name is shown as "Gmail". This only happens on the Windows 10 mail app....