Windows 10: Help me please. I want some help with purchasing a new screen.

Discus and support Help me please. I want some help with purchasing a new screen. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; submitted by /u/Saakeman [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ih5xyc/help_me_please_i_want_some_help_with_purchasing_a/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Saakeman, Aug 26, 2020.

1. Help me please. I want some help with purchasing a new screen.

/u/Saakeman, Aug 26, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Aug 26, 2020
  3. qubit Win User
    i update bios then black screen ???? pls help me 980ti

@smoka Great you fixed it and would be interesting to know how you did it. Care to list the basic steps you took to do it so that it can help others stuck in the same situation?

qubit, Aug 26, 2020
  4. drdeathx Win User

Help me please. I want some help with purchasing a new screen.

Help choosing a new case

Don't really know how to help you. You are being vague. Here is what I would do. Choosing a case is aesthetics first. Shop NewEgg and list the cases you like and list them. Members will suggest the best choice from your selections.

drdeathx, Aug 26, 2020
Thema:

Help me please. I want some help with purchasing a new screen.

1. Help me please. I want some help with purchasing a new screen. - Similar Threads - Help please help

2. Please some help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please some help: INSPIRON A problem has been detected and windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer. BAD SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO If this is the first time you've seen this stop error screen, restart your computer. If this screen appears again, follow these steps: Check to make...
  3. Please some help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please some help: INSPIRON A problem has been detected and windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer. BAD SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO If this is the first time you've seen this stop error screen, restart your computer. If this screen appears again, follow these steps: Check to make...
  4. I NEED HELP PLEASE HELP ME!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I NEED HELP PLEASE HELP ME!!!: before yesterday I used my laptop, and today I turned it on and then after startup it said “User profile could not be found.” And it was weird. So I rebooted the device then Preparing Windows text popped up and that was unusual but when it loaded, MY WHOLE DEVICE RESETTED! I...
  5. I NEED HELP PLEASE HELP ME!!!

I NEED HELP PLEASE HELP ME!!!: before yesterday I used my laptop, and today I turned it on and then after startup it said “User profile could not be found.” And it was weird. So I rebooted the device then Preparing Windows text popped up and that was unusual but when it loaded, MY WHOLE DEVICE RESETTED! I...
  6. Some help please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some help please: I am running Windows Server 2019 Standard Evaluation version, I have 12 gig of installed RAM but the OS is saying that I have only 2.8 available and 1.1 in use. My motherboard is very old, it is a MSI 970A-G43 I am running the latest firmware. Any ideas on why this is...
  7. Some help please

Some help please: I am running Windows Server 2019 Standard Evaluation version, I have 12 gig of installed RAM but the OS is saying that I have only 2.8 available and 1.1 in use. My motherboard is very old, it is a MSI 970A-G43 I am running the latest firmware. Any ideas on why this is...
  8. Please help,i really want a help here

Please help,i really want a help here: So my pc is doing thermal shutdown when im playing minecraft with 60 fps,fast graphics and off all the particles and thingy,so i really wanna fix it,i tried to change to passive the system cooling policy but it didnt work,even i set to 90 the maximum processor rate.Please...
  9. Please help,i really want a help here

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Please help,i really want a help here: So my pc is doing thermal shutdown when im playing minecraft with 60 fps,fast graphics and off all the particles and thingy,so i really wanna fix it,i tried to change to passive the system cooling policy but it didnt work,even i set to 90 the maximum processor rate.Please...
  10. can some one help me please

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    can some one help me please: still unable to reply to emails can some one help me please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-some-one-help-me-please/f60bdbd9-28c1-419b-b40f-ad5a402a1656