Windows 10: HELP ME PLEASE! Microphone not working

Discus and support HELP ME PLEASE! Microphone not working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a Blue Snowball microphone and it is plugged in red light is showing which is a good thing, however it is not showing up in device manager. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by StephenConnolly6, Oct 23, 2021.

1. HELP ME PLEASE! Microphone not working

I have a Blue Snowball microphone and it is plugged in red light is showing which is a good thing, however it is not showing up in device manager. The blue snowball uses a usb to plug in to the pc. Any help would be much appreciated!

:)

StephenConnolly6, Oct 23, 2021
Thema:

HELP ME PLEASE! Microphone not working

1. HELP ME PLEASE! Microphone not working - Similar Threads - HELP PLEASE Microphone

2. Could someone *please* help me with my microphone?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Could someone *please* help me with my microphone?: Hi everyone. I updated Windows a few months ago, and now my laptop can't find my microphone. I'm so incredibly frustrated, and Microsoft makes you subscribe to get tech support, which is doubly frustrating. I don't know if it's a driver issue; if it is, I don't know which...
  3. Could someone *please* help me with my microphone?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Could someone *please* help me with my microphone?: Hi everyone. I updated Windows a few months ago, and now my laptop can't find my microphone. I'm so incredibly frustrated, and Microsoft makes you subscribe to get tech support, which is doubly frustrating. I don't know if it's a driver issue; if it is, I don't know which...
  4. Could someone *please* help me with my microphone?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. TOUCHPAD NOT WORKING PLEASE HELP ME.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TOUCHPAD NOT WORKING PLEASE HELP ME.: my system is Nitro AN515-43MANUFACTURER - ACER https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touchpad-not-working-please-help-me/59843bde-ac96-42b8-9152-9b65437ca4b6
  6. HELP ME PLEASE! Microphone not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELP ME PLEASE! Microphone not working: I have a Blue Snowball microphone and it is plugged in red light is showing which is a good thing, however it is not showing up in device manager. The blue snowball uses a usb to plug in to the pc. Any help would be much appreciated!...
  7. HELP ME PLEASE! Microphone not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HELP ME PLEASE! Microphone not working: I have a Blue Snowball microphone and it is plugged in red light is showing which is a good thing, however it is not showing up in device manager. The blue snowball uses a usb to plug in to the pc. Any help would be much appreciated!...
  8. Please help! My microphone isn't working.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Please help! My microphone isn't working.: So whenever I try to record my voice it just doesn't work but when I'm on a call it works. Please help me with this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-my-microphone-isnt-working/793d7c87-33b4-4c29-af6d-dd80901541c9
  9. PLEASE HELP Microphone not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PLEASE HELP Microphone not working: My microphone has not been working for the past few days, and I'm getting pretty pissed. I've done device manager shit, I've installed and reinstalled various suggested drivers, and I've reset my pc numerous times to try and get my (functioning) mic working again. I've...
  10. Please help. Microphone suddenly stopped working.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please help. Microphone suddenly stopped working.: So I had gaming session of dota2 with my friends last night chatting on discord. Turned off the pc and today when I turned on the pc to play dota 2 again, the mic wasn't working. It had been working well for the past year. Its not a problem with the headset as I tried it in...