Windows 10: Help me please, stuck on windows 10 logo

Discus and support Help me please, stuck on windows 10 logo in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So I've reset the PC and still happening It stutters on the loading thing I don't know what to do R53600 and 1080ti are my specs submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Pottiland9, Nov 20, 2019.

1. Help me please, stuck on windows 10 logo

So I've reset the PC and still happening

It stutters on the loading thing

I don't know what to do

R53600 and 1080ti are my specs

submitted by /u/Pottiland9
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Pottiland9, Nov 20, 2019

2. Installation Hangs at Blue Windows Logo, Error Code C1900101-20017

The BIOS update suggestion posted above by @Jegler helped me, @guhanath. I was on version 1.10 and updated to 1.90. The steps I took after that were just doing the official Windows 10 upgrade procedure.

Then the Windows 10 installation went without a hitch, and I'm no longer on Windows 7. I'm going to consider this solved, thank you @Jelger for the suggestion to update the BIOS!

KingDecimator, Nov 21, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Install stuck at Blue Logo Box

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

If you are unable to boot to the computer and installation get stuck at blue logo box then I would suggest you to create installation media and then try to per form automatic repair and see if it helps you to fix the issue.

Step 1: Create ISO for Windows 10

You may also refer to the article mentioned below to for downloading Windows 10 on your computer.

Download Windows 10

Step 2: Perform an Automatic repair

The Automatic repair can detect and fix the issues that prevent the computer from working normally.

After you have a Windows 10 installation disc/USB, follow these steps:

• When your computer starts, wait for the manufacturer logo to check the option for boot menu, it will usually be F12.
    • The boot menu key might differ with each manufacturer. If you are unable to find the boot menu key, you may refer the user manual.
    • Restart the computer, when the manufacturer's logo is displayed, keep pressing the Boot menu option key to enter the boot menu and change the boot option to CD\DVD ROM
      (in case you create DVD). Select USB in case you create USB.
    • After you boot your computer using Windows DVD or System Repair Disc, a black screen appears with gray text "Press
      any key to boot from CD or DVD
      ". Press any key.
    • Select the correct time and Keyboard type.
    • Click Repair your computer in the lower left corner.
    • Click on Troubleshooting, advanced option and
      then click Startup Repair.

Hope this would help. If issue still persists post back with current status of your computer and result of the proposed suggestion, we will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Ramesh.Kumar, Nov 21, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Help me please, stuck on windows 10 logo

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 21, 2019
Thema:

Help me please, stuck on windows 10 logo

1. Help me please, stuck on windows 10 logo - Similar Threads - Help please stuck

2. Battery stuck at 47% Please help me

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Battery stuck at 47% Please help me: Hello! Since yesterday, I've been experiencing an issue with my laptop. Every time I plug it in to charge overnight and wake up, it always gets stuck at 47%. It never goes beyond that percentage. I've tried looking for solutions on forums, but they didn't help much. I even...
  3. Windows 10 Please help me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Please help me: Hello.I am using windows 10 my Acer E1-572 laptop was working good until today when I try to turn it on it shows me a prepare automatical repair after a 2 second it shows a diagnosis your pc.Then it shows me a option tab.I click on advanced option and try to reset my pc.Then...
  4. Windows 10 Please help me

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Please help me: Hello.I am using windows 10 my Acer E1-572 laptop was working good until today when I try to turn it on it shows me a prepare automatical repair after a 2 second it shows a diagnosis your pc.Then it shows me a option tab.I click on advanced option and try to reset my pc.Then...
  5. Windows 10 Please help me

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Windows Defender scan stuck at 0%. Please help me

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender scan stuck at 0%. Please help me: Hello,I've been trying to perform a defender full scan but it gets stuck at 0%. It reads ''full scan in progress. Estimated remaining time 00:00:00. 0 files verified.'' but the scan doesn't continue past 0%. Windows update from the start menu says my system is up to date....
  7. Windows Defender scan stuck at 0%. Please help me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Defender scan stuck at 0%. Please help me: Hello,I've been trying to perform a defender full scan but it gets stuck at 0%. It reads ''full scan in progress. Estimated remaining time 00:00:00. 0 files verified.'' but the scan doesn't continue past 0%. Windows update from the start menu says my system is up to date....
  8. Please help! My laptop is stuck at the Windows 10 logo on startup and can’t get the repair...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please help! My laptop is stuck at the Windows 10 logo on startup and can’t get the repair...: When I try to turn my laptop on, it just stays on the black screen with the blue Windows sign. I tried doing a hard shut down 3 times but no repair mode option or anything came up, it’s still the same. I’m running bootcamp on a macbook so maybe that’s a factor? Alternatively,...
  9. Windows 10 stuck on logo

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 stuck on logo: Hello everyone, whenever I try to boot up my windows 10 laptop it stays stuck on the Windows logo with no spinning dots like usual. This seemingly started for no reason, as I was not doing anything notable to my computer prior to turning it on and off again. I have tried to...
  10. FMS logo help please

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    FMS logo help please: Hello Is there a way to edit a routine/subroutine in logo. Can't figure it out or find any resources on line. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fms-logo-help-please/ed22379a-dec7-43e5-8d96-a6b329377d93