Windows 10: HELP ME PLEASE. There's another router in my stuff.

Discus and support HELP ME PLEASE. There's another router in my stuff. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; HEY, IM IN NED OF QUICK HELP, THERES ANOTHER ROUTER IN MY STUFF! I DONT KNOW WWHY OR HOW TO GET IT OUT! ITS SHOWING IM NOT EEVEN CONNECTED TO MY OWN... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by bm7777, Sep 14, 2020.

1. bm7777 Win User

HELP ME PLEASE. There's another router in my stuff.

HEY, IM IN NED OF QUICK HELP, THERES ANOTHER ROUTER IN MY STUFF!

I DONT KNOW WWHY OR HOW TO GET IT OUT! ITS SHOWING IM NOT EEVEN CONNECTED TO MY OWN WIFI AND I HAVE THE ETHERNET CORD PLUGGED DIREECTLY INTO THE BACK OF MY ROUTER HOW IS THIIS HAPPENING? IT EVEN SAYS IVE USED 0 MB

THIS WHOLE MONTH UNDER MY NETWOR NAME AND USAGE!!!!! WHATS REALLY HAPPENING? IM LEARNING HOW TO COMMAND PROMPT IT SEEMS LIKE ONCE I LEARN THE CORRECT CODES THE NEXT DAY IT ALL CHANGES AND I HAVE TO LEARN A NEW CODE FOR THE SAME TASK. MY INTERNET IS DOING SOMETHING CALLED A LOOPBACK I THINK ITS CALLED AND THERES A FEW OTHER KEY WORDS THAT IVE GOOGLED THAT KEEPS STICKING OUT IVE NOTICED, LLIKE SCOPE, LOOPBACK,SSO_ POP_, NO DNS, OR SOMETIMES I HAVE 2DNS 10.0.0.0, MOST OF THE TIME DIFF APPS DONT KNOW A LOT OF MY INFO THAT THEY NORMALY WOULD OF KNOWN LIKE MY IPADDRESS OR SERVER NAME OR WHATEVER. AND ALMOST ALWAYS DONT KNOW AT LEAST TWO OF THE IMFORMATION THINGS ABOUT THE DEVICE AND THE CONNECTIVITY, AND CONNECTIVITY NETWORK, SOME APPS SAY IM RUNNING OFF OF DUMMY0 ALSO, I GUESS THATS A PRETTY GOOD CLUE TO THE STORY. ALSO ANOTHER PRETTY BIG CLUE WOULD BE SOMETIMES THE COMPUTER SAYS IM " AREUJOHN AND WILL GIVE ME A DIRECT LINK TO PUSH I DONT PUS IT THOUGH. I FEEL LIIKE THATSS ENOUGH FOR ME THAT'S, TOO DEEP FOR ME, AND WHERE I CUT OFF THE SEARCH AND SURRENDER, AND JUST GIVE UP. I FEEL LIKE ME DOING MORE RESEARCH ON ALL THIS IS JUSTT GONNA MAKE ME HAVE TO STRESS AND WORRY EVEN LONGER UNTIL I GET THIS FIGURED OUT! SOMETIMES I'LL SEE THE TERM RTT AND RTY OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT BUT I THINK I GOT IT OFF MY PHONE PRETTY SOON AFTER SEEING IT I COULDNT FIGURE OUT WHYY I HAD TWO GREEN PHONE BUTTONS ON MY DIAL SCREEN. I DIDNT SOME RESEARCH AND ITS REAL TIME OR SOMETHING, ALMOST EVERY TIME WHEN I GET I MY GOOGLE ACCOUNT ILL SEE MORE THEN ONE DEVICE THATS DUPLICATED, LIKE IT WILL SAY BRANDIES IPHONE, THEN AGAIN BRANDIES IPHONE UNDER DEVICES IN MY GOOGLE ACCOUNT ALONG WITH SEVERAL OTHER DEVICES THAT I ALSO HAVE LOGGED IN. IN MY XFINITY APP IT SHOWS A DEVICE CALLED GENERIC APPARENTLY THATS THE ACTUAL ROUTER IM CONNECTED TO BECAUSE IT SHOWS ALL MY DEVICESS AS LOGGED ONTO IT, BUT WHEN I PUSH MY ACTAL HOME ROUTER I SEE THAT ONLY MY APPLE IPHONE IS CONNECTED TO IT, I COULD JUST KEEP GOING ON AND ON, IM OVER THIS I TRIED DISCONNECTING THE GENERIC ROUTER AND IT WONT LET ME BLOCK IT ON FING OLY DELETE IT, BUT WITH IN 1 MIN OF DELETING IT, ITS ALREADY BACK!!!!!!!!!!!

UPDATE;

OH YA, ALMOST ALWAYS IT WILL IN SO MANY WORDS SAY IM BASICALLY NOT THE ADMIN OF MY ACCOUNT?? WHEN I USED TO COMMAND PROMT I WOULD ALWAYS NEED TO PUSH BUTTON RUN AS THE ADMINISTRATOR, SURE ENOUGH ITS ENTIRE NAME CHANGES, WHOEVER IT IS MUST OF SEEN THAT THATS HOW I WAS DISABLING MOST OF THE THING I WAS S SO A FEW DAYS LATER I NOTICE THAT OPTION AND BUTTON NO LONGER IS HERE!

* Original title: HELP ME PLEASEEEEEE SOMEONE!!!!!!

:)

bm7777, Sep 14, 2020
  2. IggSter Win User

How to factory reset Cisco 1700 Router

Hopefully I can help you here....its a very common thing to happen.

First, I take it you dont know the passwords for console access or telnet/ssh?

I will assume that these devices belong to you.

step 1. Plug a cisco console cable into a serial port on your pc
    step 2. Plug other end into Cisco console port
    step 3. Using hyperterm or putty or similar connect to the serial port
    step 4. boot router, and make sure you clearly can see the output (this confirms you have good serial comms)
    step 5. if this fails, adjust the comm port settings (9600, 8,1,n are the default)
    step 6. now you have to do the only hard part...send the break command:

Break command list: Break Commands

Go down the list and match your OS and SW and try the sequence suggested.

If this fails several times do what I do: Install putty (free) and then to send a break so you can get into rommom just hit "ctrl-a b".

IggSter, Sep 14, 2020
  3. Gino Des Win User
    wireless conection to router

Hi,

To better assist you, we would like to know the following information:

• Are you able to see the router's name in the wireless networks list?
    • Are you able to connect to the router but unable to connect to the Internet?
    • Do you receive any error message when connecting to the router? If yes, what is the exact error message that you receive?

In the meantime, we suggest that you run the Network troubleshooter. The Network troubleshooter can help diagnose and fix common connection problems. Kindly follow the steps below:

• In the search box on the taskbar, type Network troubleshooter, and then select
      Identify and repair network problems from the list of results.
    • Follow the steps in the troubleshooter and see if that fixes the problem.

If the issue persists, kindly try the troubleshooting steps on the following link:

Fix network connection issues in Windows 10

We recommend that you try the steps on the Update the network adapter driver,
    Run the Network troubleshooter followed by networking commands,
    Temporarily turn off firewalls
    and Use network reset to reinstall network devices sections.

Let us know how it goes for us to assist you further.

Gino Des, Sep 14, 2020
  4. HELP ME PLEASE. There's another router in my stuff.

DNS problems with router

A couple suggestions I have for you:

Update the firmware on the router. Maybe it's getting into a badstate, and a firmware update might fix it. Or if you're comfortable with it, install a custom firmware like dd-wrt. Just make sure its supported on your router first.

Change your DNS to: 8.8.8.8, 4.2.2.1. Might help.

If none of these work, maybe statically set your DNS on your PS3/PC to the IPs you listed, taking the router out of the lookup procedure.

Last option, is look for a new router.

Hybrid_theory, Sep 14, 2020
Thema:

HELP ME PLEASE. There's another router in my stuff.

1. HELP ME PLEASE. There's another router in my stuff. - Similar Threads - HELP PLEASE There's

2. Help me please with my laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Help me please with my laptop: Hi,I have had problems with my laptop keep bringing up the boot menu? I got fed up and tried to fix it?? And I have made it worse I disabled the fast boot?And the fast startup by accident?? Please help as my laptop only has the power light but no screen?? I hope I have not...
  3. Help me with my Wifi please

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help me with my Wifi please: I have problems with my WiFi, every time I start to play or try to use the computer, it randomly disconnects. Then I try to fix the problem and I get this error "your computer seems to be configured correctly but the DNS server is not responding". So I go to YouTube or Google...
  4. PLEASE HELP ALL MY STUFF IS GONE

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PLEASE HELP ALL MY STUFF IS GONE: When i tried to make another account for windows i disabled my main account and i cant change it back because i was stupid and now i cant enable my account back and it deleted all my stuff can someone help...
  5. Help Me Please MY FIREWALL

in Windows 10 Customization
    Help Me Please MY FIREWALL: Soooo... when i want to allow some program through firewall, i cant click the Change Setting button the colour its grayed and it seems i cant remove some program in my firewall, because when i want to remove some program the colour is Gray i cant clicked it Pls help mee~~~...
  6. Help me with my PC, please

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help me with my PC, please: So, 2 days ago this started happening and I've already 1) Reinstalled windows 2) Tried reinstalling drivers, updating everything 3) Searched for a solution online The problem is, when I play something in fullscreen, the problem started when I was playing rocket league and...
  7. Please help me im connected to internet with my router but idk why it says that

Please help me im connected to internet with my router but idk why it says that: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Syncreer [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g319jk/please_help_me_im_connected_to_internet_with_my/
  8. Please help me....I know nothing about this stuff

Please help me....I know nothing about this stuff: To start off I’m a 19 year old college student who has this awesome windows 10 dell Inspiron pc that cost me quite a bit to get. Anyways I am and never have been really good with pc’s in general. Tbh like 80% of the time I’m on chrome or other very basic online based...
  9. DELETED ALL MY STUFF IN UPDATE - HELP PLEASE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DELETED ALL MY STUFF IN UPDATE - HELP PLEASE: When I did the update y'all recommended, it deleted almost everything. I need these programs back badly. can't find the discs after recent move. when i go here it will not highlight any of these lines for these programs...
  10. another BSOD please help me again

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    another BSOD please help me again: i already clean install my computer in the other day but now i got new BSOD and i dont know why? please any kind hearted here please lend me your hand again and help me... thanks and god bless here are the new attachments 76151