Windows 10: Help me please windows acting weird

Discus and support Help me please windows acting weird in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hey, ive been stuck with this problem for like 9 hours. When i open windows its starts up normaly but no program that usually will start on startup... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/donkeysword123, Jan 8, 2021.

1. Help me please windows acting weird

Hey, ive been stuck with this problem for like 9 hours. When i open windows its starts up normaly but no program that usually will start on startup opens, i cant open the task manager, and the taskbar is not working (only the file explorer opens but after like 30 sec) I tried EVERYTHING. Safe mode, rebooting like 10 times, even formatting (windows told me that the formatting could not be completed) Nothing works. Oh and a new user named "administrator" was created ( i didnt create him) and he is also acting kind of weird. How can i fix this?? Please save me haha

submitted by /u/donkeysword123
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/donkeysword123, Jan 8, 2021

2. Computer is acting weird

My windows 10 has been acting weird recently and it would randomly open up random apps when im not touching the computer. I have reset it many times it, tried to shut it down than turn it back on but nothing is working.its also virus protected but it still
    acts weird.

jaquelinesumba, Jan 8, 2021
  3. GioXmen Win User
    Windows PowerShell acting weird?

Thanks for the suggestion! Sadly it did not work( option two looked promising) , done option two and ran the batch file as administrator in option three, did not help :/

P.S Seems like Powershell ISE does work, but the default Powershell does not. [GREEN] - works, [RED] - does not work.

Help me please windows acting weird [​IMG]

Help me please windows acting weird [​IMG]

GioXmen, Jan 8, 2021
  4. Help me please windows acting weird

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 8, 2021
Thema:

Help me please windows acting weird

1. Help me please windows acting weird - Similar Threads - Help please acting

2. my computer is acting really weird can you help please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my computer is acting really weird can you help please: the most commen thing my pc does is i will start it up it goes to the sign in screen and i put my picture password in and for some reason it makes me do it twice sometimes three times. not rite at all. I finally get to my home screen and it brings up 2,or 3, somtimes 4...
  3. my computer is acting really weird can you help please

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my computer is acting really weird can you help please: the most commen thing my pc does is i will start it up it goes to the sign in screen and i put my picture password in and for some reason it makes me do it twice sometimes three times. not rite at all. I finally get to my home screen and it brings up 2,or 3, somtimes 4...
  4. my computer is acting really weird can you help please

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. please help me, i have a weird bug!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    please help me, i have a weird bug!: So i was just playing arround, i clicked an web which seemed normal and which probably is and this happened.My pc started acting weird. Lagging really bad. I have a good pc actually. Everything was delayed by like a second and overall even clicking on notifications were...
  6. please help me, i have a weird bug!

please help me, i have a weird bug!: So i was just playing arround, i clicked an web which seemed normal and which probably is and this happened.My pc started acting weird. Lagging really bad. I have a good pc actually. Everything was delayed by like a second and overall even clicking on notifications were...
  7. Windows acting weird

Windows acting weird: Hey, been having some weird problems with windows since building this computer. Specs: Intel Core i7-10700K RTX 3070 Gigabyte OC 8gb 750W Corsair 80 PLUS Gold RM750x Kingston SA2000 M.2 Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 C16 So the issues I'm having are:...
  8. Windows is acting weird

Windows is acting weird: Hello, I have had a problem for some time now. Windows is acting weird that when I want to use something related to windows it just randomly keeps tabbing. For example, I click on the windows symbol to open the menu, and windows just scroll back and forth like when I am...
  9. My windows update page is acting weird please help!!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My windows update page is acting weird please help!!: windows update page started looking like this suddenly.While the problem is not causing any errors im worried because i cant see what is happening on my windows update page[ATTACH]...
  10. Windows acting weird

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows acting weird: My dell computer with windows sometimes makes noise, even when it is turned off. Not the sound of the fan, but it will often use the notifcation jingle. I’ve reset, used windows defender to check for viruses, and looked all over, but I can’t seem to find a solution. If anyone...