Windows 10: Help me pleaseeeee i just want to play minecraft

Discus and support Help me pleaseeeee i just want to play minecraft in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/NSP_YT [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/NSP_YT, Mar 6, 2021.

1. /u/NSP_YT Win User

Help me pleaseeeee i just want to play minecraft

/u/NSP_YT, Mar 6, 2021
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Mar 6, 2021
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    Unable to play Minecraft game

Hi,

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Have you installed all pending Windows and Display driver updates?
    • Which troubleshooting steps have you tried?
    • Is he issue specific to Minecraft?

Follow the Methods below and check.

Method 1: I suggest you to refer the below article and try the mentioned troubleshooting methods. Check if that helps:

Troubleshoot gameplay issues on Windows 10

Xbox Support

Method 2: Update Display driver and check if you are able to play game.

You may also refer to the below link byAndre De Costa
    for information on how to install and update drivers in Windows 10.

How to: Install and Update Hardware Drivers in Windows 10

Do let us know if you are able to play Minecraft game. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Mar 6, 2021
  4. Roohi_Taj Win User

Taskbar is visible while playing Minecraft Game

Hi MasterMister,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

The screen shot which is uploaded is in Windowed mode, we have to change it to immersive mode to enable it in full screen.

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Launch the Minecraft game.
    2. Select Video settings. This menu will have all the settings for graphics and videos.
    3. Select Full screen and make sure it is
      turned on.

You can also check with the following two shortcut keys to enable full screen mode.

• F11
    • Alt+Enter

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes’ or ‘No’.

Roohi Taj S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Roohi_Taj, Mar 6, 2021
Thema:

1. Help me pleaseeeee i just want to play minecraft - Similar Threads - Help pleaseeeee play

2. Hi! I can't access my microsoft account, i need help. Fella just wants to play minecraft...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi! I can't access my microsoft account, i need help. Fella just wants to play minecraft...: Hi! My name is Cyan changed for security reasons, but u can call me that. I definetely need some help getting the hang of my microsoft account.At 11th of november 2020 i've purchased minecraft Java edition from my first ever real paycheck - its a very sentimental manner - and...
  3. Hi! I can't access my microsoft account, i need help. Fella just wants to play minecraft...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi! I can't access my microsoft account, i need help. Fella just wants to play minecraft...: Hi! My name is Cyan changed for security reasons, but u can call me that. I definetely need some help getting the hang of my microsoft account.At 11th of november 2020 i've purchased minecraft Java edition from my first ever real paycheck - its a very sentimental manner - and...
  4. I just want to play minecraft with my kid!!!

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I just want to play minecraft with my kid!!!: please for the love of god someone help me!! I have tried litterly everything and still cant get the damn game to work!! my kid was on in seconds on her tablet but the laptop/pc version just wont work!! im getting messages of "something has gone wrong on our end" which never...
  5. I just want to play minecraft with my kid!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just want to play minecraft with my kid!!!: please for the love of god someone help me!! I have tried litterly everything and still cant get the damn game to work!! my kid was on in seconds on her tablet but the laptop/pc version just wont work!! im getting messages of "something has gone wrong on our end" which never...
  6. I just want to play minecraft with my kid!!!

7. i just want to play minecraft but now it redirects to **** gaming center and freezes on...

i just want to play minecraft but now it redirects to **** gaming center and freezes on...: **** off microsoft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-just-want-to-play-minecraft-but-now-it-redirects/25363314-fcda-4247-b9cf-fb9c164b0a31
  8. i just want to buy minecraft

i just want to buy minecraft: I was just trying to buy minecraft Java as an 16 year old with no parent accounts or anything linked to me. It said I have to get permission to buy anything? ****??? I go to the "familly account" page and im literally the only person. i can't add any money i cant do ****....
  9. i just want to buy minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i just want to buy minecraft: I was just trying to buy minecraft Java as an 16 year old with no parent accounts or anything linked to me. It said I have to get permission to buy anything? ****??? I go to the "familly account" page and im literally the only person. i can't add any money i cant do ****....
  10. i just want to buy minecraft