Windows 10: HELP ME PLEASEEEEEE SOMEONE!!!!!!

Discus and support HELP ME PLEASEEEEEE SOMEONE!!!!!! in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; HEY, IM IN NED OF QUICK HELP, THERES ANOTHER ROUTER IN MY STUFF! I DONT KNOW WWHY OR HOW TO GET IT OUT! ITS SHOWING IM NOT EEVEN CONNECTED TO MY OWN... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by bm7777, Sep 7, 2020.

1. bm7777 Win User

HELP ME PLEASEEEEEE SOMEONE!!!!!!

HEY, IM IN NED OF QUICK HELP, THERES ANOTHER ROUTER IN MY STUFF!

I DONT KNOW WWHY OR HOW TO GET IT OUT! ITS SHOWING IM NOT EEVEN CONNECTED TO MY OWN WIFI AND I HAVE THE ETHERNET CORD PLUGGED DIREECTLY INTO THE BACK OF MY ROUTER HOW IS THIIS HAPPENING? IT EVEN SAYS IVE USED 0 MB

THIS WHOLE MONTH UNDER MY NETWOR NAME AND USAGE!!!!! WHATS REALLY HAPPENING? IM LEARNING HOW TO COMMAND PROMPT IT SEEMS LIKE ONCE I LEARN THE CORRECT CODES THE NEXT DAY IT ALL CHANGES AND I HAVE TO LEARN A NEW CODE FOR THE SAME TASK. MY INTERNET IS DOING SOMETHING CALLED A LOOPBACK I THINK ITS CALLED AND THERES A FEW OTHER KEY WORDS THAT IVE GOOGLED THAT KEEPS STICKING OUT IVE NOTICED, LLIKE SCOPE, LOOPBACK,SSO_ POP_, NO DNS, OR SOMETIMES I HAVE 2DNS 10.0.0.0, MOST OF THE TIME DIFF APPS DONT KNOW A LOT OF MY INFO THAT THEY NORMALY WOULD OF KNOWN LIKE MY IPADDRESS OR SERVER NAME OR WHATEVER. AND ALMOST ALWAYS DONT KNOW AT LEAST TWO OF THE IMFORMATION THINGS ABOUT THE DEVICE AND THE CONNECTIVITY, AND CONNECTIVITY NETWORK, SOME APPS SAY IM RUNNING OFF OF DUMMY0 ALSO, I GUESS THATS A PRETTY GOOD CLUE TO THE STORY. ALSO ANOTHER PRETTY BIG CLUE WOULD BE SOMETIMES THE COMPUTER SAYS IM " AREUJOHN AND WILL GIVE ME A DIRECT LINK TO PUSH I DONT PUS IT THOUGH. I FEEL LIIKE THATSS ENOUGH FOR ME THAT'S, TOO DEEP FOR ME, AND WHERE I CUT OFF THE SEARCH AND SURRENDER, AND JUST GIVE UP. I FEEL LIKE ME DOING MORE RESEARCH ON ALL THIS IS JUSTT GONNA MAKE ME HAVE TO STRESS AND WORRY EVEN LONGER UNTIL I GET THIS FIGURED OUT! SOMETIMES I'LL SEE THE TERM RTT AND RTY OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT BUT I THINK I GOT IT OFF MY PHONE PRETTY SOON AFTER SEEING IT I COULDNT FIGURE OUT WHYY I HAD TWO GREEN PHONE BUTTONS ON MY DIAL SCREEN. I DIDNT SOME RESEARCH AND ITS REAL TIME OR SOMETHING, ALMOST EVERY TIME WHEN I GET I MY GOOGLE ACCOUNT ILL SEE MORE THEN ONE DEVICE THATS DUPLICATED, LIKE IT WILL SAY BRANDIES IPHONE, THEN AGAIN BRANDIES IPHONE UNDER DEVICES IN MY GOOGLE ACCOUNT ALONG WITH SEVERAL OTHER DEVICES THAT I ALSO HAVE LOGGED IN. IN MY XFINITY APP IT SHOWS A DEVICE CALLED GENERIC APPARENTLY THATS THE ACTUAL ROUTER IM CONNECTED TO BECAUSE IT SHOWS ALL MY DEVICESS AS LOGGED ONTO IT, BUT WHEN I PUSH MY ACTAL HOME ROUTER I SEE THAT ONLY MY APPLE IPHONE IS CONNECTED TO IT, I COULD JUST KEEP GOING ON AND ON, IM OVER THIS I TRIED DISCONNECTING THE GENERIC ROUTER AND IT WONT LET ME BLOCK IT ON FING OLY DELETE IT, BUT WITH IN 1 MIN OF DELETING IT, ITS ALREADY BACK!!!!!!!!!!!

:)

bm7777, Sep 7, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Sep 7, 2020
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Sep 7, 2020
  4. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool HELP ME PLEASEEEEEE  SOMEONE!!!!!! :cool:

jmcslob, Sep 7, 2020
Thema:

1. HELP ME PLEASEEEEEE SOMEONE!!!!!! - Similar Threads - HELP PLEASEEEEEE SOMEONE

2. Please someone help me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please someone help me: This might be a really difficult problem, please help with my Windows problem This might be a really difficult problem, please help with my Windows tools problem. If you don't have any installation media PC/Device manufacturerThis might be a really difficult problem, please...
  3. Can someone help me?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help me?: My PC is windows 10, 8 GB of RAM, CPU cooling, and I forgot the rest. My Keyboard and Mouse haven't been connecting nor my monitor. This has been happening for the past 4 months and I have watched every video on YouTube but they were no help. Someone please help me solve this...
  4. Can someone help me?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help me?: I need help the faster as posible please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-help-me/d4888b79-6281-49f3-b4f1-4b419c8a7b68
  5. Someone help me with this PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Someone help me with this PC: I have lenovo laptop and it never run update. I tried everything that I know only basic but still not working. I dont have knowledge that can address the issue. I have windows 10 21h1 and the updates are just sits and never install....
  6. Someone help me with this PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Someone help me with this PC: I have lenovo laptop and it never run update. I tried everything that I know only basic but still not working. I dont have knowledge that can address the issue. I have windows 10 21h1 and the updates are just sits and never install....
  7. Can someone help me with this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can someone help me with this?: So, I reset my PC because I kept getting blue screened, and there are now these broken shortcuts on my desktop that I can't get rid of. Can these be removed, and how? submitted by /u/osu_watuurmelon [link] [comments]...
  8. Can someone help me?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can someone help me?: I was playing Apex Legends today and I noticed I was lagging which I thought was really weird, so I checked my task manager and both my GPU and Ethernet were at 100% usage. I lowered all graphic to minimum and and the problem didn't go away. I also tried to open Valorant and...
  9. Can someone help me?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can someone help me?: Hi Everyone, I would to inform to you and ask for you help in this situation. I was trying to download this game, but it says "UPDATE YOUR DEVICE TO INSTALL THIS GAME". I went to Update and Security in the Settings and I check for updates but there wasn't any. Can a kind...
  10. Someone please help me

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Someone please help me: So for the last week my computer has been having major startup issues. At first it was just crashing whenever i would start it up and open up google chrome but then it wouldnt even get to the login page and now it just stays in a loop of automatic repair and such then when I...