Windows 10: Help me pls i have this weird glitch/bug going on

Discus and support Help me pls i have this weird glitch/bug going on in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; idk what happened to my pc. I have not downloaded anything for a week except razer synapse 3, I have used it before and this hasn't happened.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Sub2Ele, Sep 22, 2020.

1. Help me pls i have this weird glitch/bug going on

/u/Sub2Ele, Sep 22, 2020
  2. vgather Win User

weird big screen glitch? help?

im getting this glitch whenever i load a video
    Help me pls i have this weird glitch/bug going on [​IMG]

vgather, Sep 22, 2020
  3. bluecew Win User
    Weird scrolling glitch

The problem has been resolved. Everyone who tried to help me were overthinking the problem, including me.

All I literally had to do was pull the power plug on my computer's PSU, then plug it back in and the glitch was fixed.

This seems like a very weird bug with Windows 10, definitely a software problem that should be reported.

bluecew, Sep 22, 2020
  4. bluecew Win User

Help me pls i have this weird glitch/bug going on

Weird scrolling glitch

The problem has been resolved. Everyone who tried to help me were overthinking the problem, including me.

All I literally had to do was pull the power plug on my computer's PSU, then plug it back in and the glitch was fixed.

This seems like a very weird bug with the latest version of Windows 10, definitely a software problem that should be reported.

bluecew, Sep 22, 2020
Thema:

Help me pls i have this weird glitch/bug going on

1. Help me pls i have this weird glitch/bug going on - Similar Threads - Help pls weird

2. please help me, i have a weird bug!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    please help me, i have a weird bug!: So i was just playing arround, i clicked an web which seemed normal and which probably is and this happened.My pc started acting weird. Lagging really bad. I have a good pc actually. Everything was delayed by like a second and overall even clicking on notifications were...
  3. please help me, i have a weird bug!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    please help me, i have a weird bug!: So i was just playing arround, i clicked an web which seemed normal and which probably is and this happened.My pc started acting weird. Lagging really bad. I have a good pc actually. Everything was delayed by like a second and overall even clicking on notifications were...
  4. please help me, i have a weird bug!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Pls help me!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pls help me!: I have a Chuwi Herobook Pro!It has windows 11 homeToday I tryid to get windows 11 22H2 and after some hours I did fail!I checked youtube!I watched what is sayd o tryd that but is also soIt says:"Windows 11, version 22H2 is availabile.""We couldn't install this update,but you...
  6. PLS HELP ME

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PLS HELP ME: Hello, I also have a problem with my windows since I installed it on my laptop, I had problems with the constant printing problems and I actually can't stand it anymore and I want to go back to windows 10 because I had much higher expectations and I also have WINDOWS 11 PRO...
  7. pls help me :

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    pls help me :: My c drive is getting filled because of apps and features everytime I restart my pc. I only have 2 gb of apps when I checked. Pls help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pls-help-me/2da51dd5-52bd-439c-aa76-8305de5da8e0
  8. Pls help me

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Pls help me: I installed bios few days ago. And now my pc taking forever to check for updates can bios affect windows OS? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pls-help-me/7f9759ff-04d4-408c-a6c0-8adf4d6c2c48
  9. Windows Bug Pls Help

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Bug Pls Help: Pls Help i can no longer find This pc, powershell, powershell ise, control panel and command prompt in the start menu https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-bug-pls-help/7942a883-a833-4140-841c-def0e2ae9ca9
  10. Help me pls

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Help me pls: I have an error or somthing i don't know, there is an icon on my desktop and when i delete it a window pop ups and said "Item not found" like the picture below but the icon was still there, how can i delete this annoying icon[ATTACH]...