Windows 10: Help me plz anyone. I was using my laptop Lenovo T450 regularly as always that it stuck on...

Discus and support Help me plz anyone. I was using my laptop Lenovo T450 regularly as always that it stuck on... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/_hamzaumer [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/_hamzaumer, Oct 27, 2020.

1. Help me plz anyone. I was using my laptop Lenovo T450 regularly as always that it stuck on...

/u/_hamzaumer, Oct 27, 2020
  2. Ed Fisher Win User

Lenovo T450S laptop docking station issue

I am having difficulty utilizing a docking station with my Lenovo T450s laptop. I purchased the laptop in 2016 and it is running Windows 10. At the time of purchase I also bought a Lenovo docking station. At the suggestion of an IT person, I recently purchased a "Plugable USB 3.0" docking station.

The issue I am having now with both docking stations is that my second monitor does not get detected and only works when I connect directly to the laptop and it does not transfer the wired internet signal from the docking station to the laptop. The signal is fine when I connect directly to the laptop. All of the USB ports on the laptop are USB 3.0.

I was under the impression that I could plug the power for the laptop and one cable from the docking station and would be good to go. The printers connected through the docking stations work fine. I take my laptop home with me every day from work. Any suggestions to try?

Ed Fisher, Oct 27, 2020
  3. dkrstic79 Win User
    windows 10 on lenovo t450 and bluetooth

Running windows 10 on Lenovo T450. Using Intel Bluetooth driver 17.1.1529.1620. Chipset, bios etc. have been updated using Lenovo's support site.

I was able to initially add Microsoft designer mouse using Bluetooth settings. However, after computer goes to sleep, mouse is no longer working. And, it is not a simple matter of unpair and pair back to get it working with laptop again. Sometimes Bluetooth
    will see it as a device ready to pair and sometimes it wont.

This mouse was rock solid on Windows 7.

dkrstic79, Oct 27, 2020
  4. Help me plz anyone. I was using my laptop Lenovo T450 regularly as always that it stuck on...

Brightness control not working Windows 10 / Lenovo T450s

Hi,

After the last Windows 10 update from 9th Oct 2018, my Lenovo T450s laptop is not capable anymore to adjust brightness. Hotkeys not working not the slide bar for Display Brightness. I can slide up or down but the screen does not change brightness level.
    I've tried all kind of solution after surfing the net, from updating video adapter drivers from intel and from lenovo as well, monitor drivers, changed FeatureTestControl registry key, but nothing works.

Please help with other ideas.

Thanks,

Stefan

Stefan_211, Oct 27, 2020
Thema:

Help me plz anyone. I was using my laptop Lenovo T450 regularly as always that it stuck on...

1. Help me plz anyone. I was using my laptop Lenovo T450 regularly as always that it stuck on... - Similar Threads - Help plz anyone

2. i need help playing a video can anyone plz help me?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i need help playing a video can anyone plz help me?: plz help me open this video its was taken without my permisson and i need to know whats on it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-playing-a-video-can-anyone-plz-help-me/d7bf5a4f-ff6f-4374-947d-1324024bf6cd
  3. i need help playing a video can anyone plz help me?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i need help playing a video can anyone plz help me?: plz help me open this video its was taken without my permisson and i need to know whats on it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-playing-a-video-can-anyone-plz-help-me/d7bf5a4f-ff6f-4374-947d-1324024bf6cd
  4. What will be the ram channel in my Lenovo T450 Laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What will be the ram channel in my Lenovo T450 Laptop?: I have a Laptop which had 4GB RAM first so it had single channel memory mode now my laptop has 2 slots only 1 is filled so i put 1 more same speed same specs but 8GB RAM stick so i want to know that will i have dual channel memory mode for 4gb ram + 8gb ram or do i need 4gb +...
  5. What will be the ram channel in my Lenovo T450 Laptop?

What will be the ram channel in my Lenovo T450 Laptop?: I have a Laptop which had 4GB RAM first so it had single channel memory mode now my laptop has 2 slots only 1 is filled so i put 1 more same speed same specs but 8GB RAM stick so i want to know that will i have dual channel memory mode for 4gb ram + 8gb ram or do i need 4gb +...
  6. What will be the ram channel in my Lenovo T450 Laptop?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Can anyone help me fix my lenovo laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone help me fix my lenovo laptop?: So i use a lenovo laptop and i totally reset it because it was acting wonky and when trying to set it up i got to the screen asking me to pick my language, and time. After putting it in i clicked next then it went to a screen telling me the problems why my PC wont start but...
  8. Can anyone help me fix my lenovo laptop?

Can anyone help me fix my lenovo laptop?: So i use a lenovo laptop and i totally reset it because it was acting wonky and when trying to set it up i got to the screen asking me to pick my language, and time. After putting it in i clicked next then it went to a screen telling me the problems why my PC wont start but...
  9. plz help me always blue screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    plz help me always blue screen: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CqoAxw8CJTprAl8Wnmoacadck_XWgtwu/view?usp=sharingthanks a lot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/plz-help-me-always-blue-screen/405fba5a-d2ce-42b4-8dd8-89a6c1013590
  10. Plz help me in booting up my laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Plz help me in booting up my laptop: I woke up today to the laptop being in an automatic repair mode,the windows one and then I get your computer is diagnosing and then I get that repairing disk repairs. And then it boots up to boot is screen. And upon exiting that I get again this and it loops on and on. They...