Windows 10: Help me plz

Discus and support Help me plz in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; why are my drivers and adapter's all different from this brand new hp stream book..i have never downloaded anything yet there is a list of driver and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Donna Shamrell, Dec 29, 2019.

1. Help me plz

why are my drivers and adapter's all different from this brand new hp stream book..i have never downloaded anything yet there is a list of driver and adapter and device's..also there was only 1 user listed not even 'guest', as I deleted it..now apparently there are numerous user's and the name of this device user is denied any access to dev mgr, permissions etc

:)

Donna Shamrell, Dec 29, 2019
  2. Haz197 Win User

GPU2 Help Plz

Hi,

1st off, if this is in the wrong place, plz will a mod move it, thnx .. *Smile Help me plz :)

Has anyone managed to get GPU2 working on a g92 gts? plz help me !! it is saying working 250/25000 but is using 1 core @ 100% and my gpu fan isn't spinning up and i know it does, even the slightest workload and its 80c easy.

Has anyone got the time to take me thru it 1 step at a time plz ??

Or a good guide ??

I have 177.35 installed (modded inf) and i had to skip a few files on install, said it couldn't locate them but rebooted fine and nvcntrlpnl is saying 177.35 *Frown Help me plz :(

srry, folding noob, but if it can help cure cancer, .... i'm in !

Haz197, Dec 29, 2019
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Dec 29, 2019
  4. wolf2009 Win User

Help me plz

PLZ Comment on what i'm buying

UPDATE : thx to everyone's helpful's suggestions , i'm going with p35 and 4gb ddr2 800 . Now plz suggest me good and reliable motherboard in this category, preferrably firewire onboard .

What i'm buying - q6600 , plz suggest a good cooler for this which will fit easily and any guide on how to fit that will be helpful .

Also graphic card 8800gs 384 mb for 129$ ? good ?

I have the rest of the components .

wolf2009, Dec 29, 2019
Thema:

Help me plz

1. Help me plz - Similar Threads - Help plz

2. my windows security not open ..............plz help me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my windows security not open ..............plz help me: my windows security not open ..............plz help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-security-not-open-plz-help-me/5e99fe64-3500-4016-93d0-02c50f4b5593
  3. my windows security not open ..............plz help me

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my windows security not open ..............plz help me: my windows security not open ..............plz help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-security-not-open-plz-help-me/5e99fe64-3500-4016-93d0-02c50f4b5593
  4. PLZ HELP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PLZ HELP: CPU Utilization:Processor utilization is highThe average processor utilization during the trace was high. The system will consume less power when the average processor utilization is very low. Review processor utilization for individual processes to determine which...
  5. PLZ HELP

PLZ HELP: CPU Utilization:Processor utilization is highThe average processor utilization during the trace was high. The system will consume less power when the average processor utilization is very low. Review processor utilization for individual processes to determine which...
  6. i need help playing a video can anyone plz help me?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i need help playing a video can anyone plz help me?: plz help me open this video its was taken without my permisson and i need to know whats on it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-playing-a-video-can-anyone-plz-help-me/d7bf5a4f-ff6f-4374-947d-1324024bf6cd
  7. i need help playing a video can anyone plz help me?

i need help playing a video can anyone plz help me?: plz help me open this video its was taken without my permisson and i need to know whats on it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-playing-a-video-can-anyone-plz-help-me/d7bf5a4f-ff6f-4374-947d-1324024bf6cd
  8. I have horrible lag spikes plz help

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I have horrible lag spikes plz help: I’ve been having this problem for awhile whenever I’m playing certain video games like higher end games my Wi-Fi runs steady for awhile then shoots up to like 300 ping then goes back to normal for a minute then shoots up again back to 300 or even higher and stays like that...
  9. I am facing issues in my windows update having error code as 0x80070003 plz help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am facing issues in my windows update having error code as 0x80070003 plz help: Help me to tackle this situation . I have tried using windows recovery mode but still help less and the issue still persistsError code 0x80070003...
  10. I am facing issues in my windows update having error code as 0x80070003 plz help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I am facing issues in my windows update having error code as 0x80070003 plz help: Help me to tackle this situation . I have tried using windows recovery mode but still help less and the issue still persistsError code 0x80070003...