Windows 10: Help me print!

Discus and support Help me print! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My laptop & Printer both show they have active wi-fi connection. However, I cannot print. Have tried Print & Scan Doctor & any other instructions I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Donna Kilgore, Dec 6, 2022.

1. Help me print!

My laptop & Printer both show they have active wi-fi connection. However, I cannot print. Have tried Print & Scan Doctor & any other instructions I could find on Windows. Help?

:)

Donna Kilgore, Dec 6, 2022

2. Print to PDF missing in Printer List

Hi William,

We suggest that you disable and re-enable the Print to PDF feature. Here are the steps:

• Click on the Start menu and type in Windows Features.
    • Choose Turn Windows features on or off.
    • On the next window, find Microsoft Print to PDF and disable it. Click
      OK to save changes.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Repeat the same steps to re-enable Microsoft Print to PDF.
    If the issue persists, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps suggested on the link below under
    Advanced:

Fix printer problems

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Dec 6, 2022
  3. Printing web pages in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for the update and apologies for late response.

• Are you able to print via Internet Explorer 11?
    • What kind of contents and extensions do you want to print?
    I suggest you to perform the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps:

Method 1: I suggest you to follow the steps below to print documents in the Windows 10 Edge browser and check if it helps:

• Once the document is open in Edge, press
      Ctrl+P or More actions button at the top last end of the browser.

• Click Print as PDF button.

• Check if the document prints as expected.
    If the above steps did not work, try the next methods.

Method 2: Set your printer as default.

• Press Windows key and type
      Control Panel

• Click on view by and select large icons.

• Open Devices and printers.

• Right click on your printer and select set a default printer.
    Check if it helps. Please keep us posted on the issue. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Niranjan Manjhi, Dec 6, 2022
  4. Arun B J Win User

Help me print!

Window 10 Print Queue

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows +R.

• Type services.msc
      in the box.

• Search and Select Print spooler.

• Right click on print Spooler and stop and restart the services and check if it helps.
    Note: Make sure that Print Spooler should be Automatic in services.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Dec 6, 2022
Thema:

Help me print!

1. Help me print! - Similar Threads - Help print

2. need help with printer says im off offline cant print

in Windows 10 Gaming
    need help with printer says im off offline cant print: need help with printer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-with-printer-says-im-off-offline-cant/1fdc8e3f-b8dc-4743-aeef-11ca34e0c346
  3. need help with printer says im off offline cant print

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    need help with printer says im off offline cant print: need help with printer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-with-printer-says-im-off-offline-cant/1fdc8e3f-b8dc-4743-aeef-11ca34e0c346
  4. Windows 11 won’t print to Epson SureColor F170 since the last update. Help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 won’t print to Epson SureColor F170 since the last update. Help?: Windows 11 last update won’t let my Epson SureColor F170 print. Drivers for printer have been reinstalled numerous times. It won’t give me paper options other than rigid and no color choices. Frustrated...
  5. Windows 11 won’t print to Epson SureColor F170 since the last update. Help?

Windows 11 won’t print to Epson SureColor F170 since the last update. Help?: Windows 11 last update won’t let my Epson SureColor F170 print. Drivers for printer have been reinstalled numerous times. It won’t give me paper options other than rigid and no color choices. Frustrated...
  6. I need help to fix printer offline for windows 11 issue. I'm unable to print documents,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help to fix printer offline for windows 11 issue. I'm unable to print documents,...: I need help to fix printer offline for windows 11 issue. I'm unable to print documents or scan or fax as well, and this is the second time. HP Officejet Pro 6970 PCL-3.. please help....
  7. I need help to fix printer offline for windows 11 issue. I'm unable to print documents,...

I need help to fix printer offline for windows 11 issue. I'm unable to print documents,...: I need help to fix printer offline for windows 11 issue. I'm unable to print documents or scan or fax as well, and this is the second time. HP Officejet Pro 6970 PCL-3.. please help....
  8. I am using office 2007. My printer has stopped printing docs. can anyone help?

I am using office 2007. My printer has stopped printing docs. can anyone help?: My printer HP Photosmart 5510 has stopped printing office docs. I am using office 2007.any help would be welcome. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-using-office-2007-my-printer-has-stopped/e680bd8d-146c-4648-918b-8796d9bddb1f
  9. I am using office 2007. My printer has stopped printing docs. can anyone help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am using office 2007. My printer has stopped printing docs. can anyone help?: My printer HP Photosmart 5510 has stopped printing office docs. I am using office 2007.any help would be welcome. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-using-office-2007-my-printer-has-stopped/e680bd8d-146c-4648-918b-8796d9bddb1f
  10. can you help connect my MSFT surface to my HP scanner. It prints, but won't scan.

can you help connect my MSFT surface to my HP scanner. It prints, but won't scan.: HP printer will not scan to my MSFT surface. I can print. Says printer "offline" or can't contact my computer. They won't help. Can you? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-help-connect-my-msft-surface-to-my-hp/4f4fb334-53b3-4896-88da-dbb2eec8cbd8