Windows 10: Help me remove excludeproc.d please!

Discus and support Help me remove excludeproc.d please! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I've had this issue for a while now, where my pc would run very slow unless I had task manager opened. No virus scanner I tried could find anything,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SebasV., Apr 19, 2022.

1. SebasV. Win User

Help me remove excludeproc.d please!

I've had this issue for a while now, where my pc would run very slow unless I had task manager opened. No virus scanner I tried could find anything, until a few days ago when the Windows Security Scanner found "VirTool:Win32/ExcludeProc.D". Every time I delete it through Windows Security it pops back up a few hours later. I found a previous forum post about this and it said it's a mining virus, which would explain why my pc is running so slow unless I open task manager. Please help!

:)

SebasV., Apr 19, 2022
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Apr 19, 2022
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Apr 19, 2022
  4. Help me remove excludeproc.d please!

D drive

Hi,

Based on the details you have provided us, it appears that there might be some corrupted contents on the said partition. We can also consider that this is caused by a virus.

For us to check if a certain virus is hiding your files, kindly follow the steps below:

• Type Command prompt in the search bar.
    • Type-in the following command:

attrib -h -r -s /s /d D:\*.*
    • Press Enter to execute the command.

If you think that there is nothing important stored in it, then we suggest that you reformat your D drive so that you can use the free space for important files.

You can follow the steps below to start with the process:

• Click on the File Explorer.
    • Select This PC.
    • Right-click on your D drive, then click on Format.
    • Follow the on-screen process to finish formatting the partition.

Let us know how it goes so that we can further assist you.

Engelsen Fad, Apr 19, 2022
Thema:

Help me remove excludeproc.d please!

1. Help me remove excludeproc.d please! - Similar Threads - Help remove excludeproc

2. Please help me to remove a infected pc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help me to remove a infected pc.: My dad's pc was infected. I suspect it was Trojan, keyboards are malfunctioned some keys like 'a s d g h 4' worked but do not show this alphabets instead it shows ā ś ḍ ĝ and rupee symbol. I do not know how to fix please help. Cannot connect to wifi or open any programs....
  3. Please help me to remove a infected pc.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please help me to remove a infected pc.: My dad's pc was infected. I suspect it was Trojan, keyboards are malfunctioned some keys like 'a s d g h 4' worked but do not show this alphabets instead it shows ā ś ḍ ĝ and rupee symbol. I do not know how to fix please help. Cannot connect to wifi or open any programs....
  4. Please help me to remove a infected pc.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Please help me remove VirTool:Win32/ExcludeProc.C

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please help me remove VirTool:Win32/ExcludeProc.C: I keep seeing this in defender, even though my computer isn't slow or anything. should I be worried about a potential virus? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-me-remove-virtoolwin32excludeprocc/26e2129c-8849-434a-b853-3ec5acd82d94
  6. Please help me remove VirTool:Win32/ExcludeProc.C

Please help me remove VirTool:Win32/ExcludeProc.C: Please help, I have this severe threat that keeps popping up and I cant remove it from my computer. It makes my computer runs extremely slow. I did FRST scan if it helps. Here is the link to the result: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AtlnKZuS-azQgWSRW0MQNl3yahlC?e=ZkscEa...
  7. Please help me remove VirTool:Win32/ExcludeProc.C

Please help me remove VirTool:Win32/ExcludeProc.C: Please help, I have this severe threat that keeps popping up and I cant remove it from my computer. It makes my computer runs extremely slow. I did FRST scan if it helps. Here is the link to the result: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AtlnKZuS-azQgWSRW0MQNl3yahlC?e=ZkscEa...
  8. Help me remove Exclude Proc A and D please.

Help me remove Exclude Proc A and D please.: Windows Defender kept detecting VirTool:Win32/ExcludeProc.D and Behavior:Win32/ExcludeProc.A when booting up. Malware removal tool doesn't seem to help. Could someone help me please?Here are my FRST...
  9. Help me remove excludeproc.d please!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help me remove excludeproc.d please!: I've had this issue for a while now, where my pc would run very slow unless I had task manager opened. No virus scanner I tried could find anything, until a few days ago when the Windows Security Scanner found "VirTool:Win32/ExcludeProc.D". Every time I delete it through...
  10. Help me please with removing icons.

in Windows 10 Support
    Help me please with removing icons.: Are there any regedit settings or a Windows 10 taskbar tweaker like that of Windows 7 that can perform the following as I have searched in vain and found nothing so far. Simply, I would like to remove permanently (not disable) from the far right of the taskbar the "show...