Windows 10: Help me remove VirTool:Win32/ExcludeProc.D Please-

Discus and support Help me remove VirTool:Win32/ExcludeProc.D Please- in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; so i downloade a file that i assumed was something else and it turned out to be the virtool:win32/exclude.proc.d program i used spyhunter and it turned... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by VictorHusband, Apr 13, 2022.

1. Help me remove VirTool:Win32/ExcludeProc.D Please-

so i downloade a file that i assumed was something else and it turned out to be the virtool:win32/exclude.proc.d program i used spyhunter and it turned out to be bitcoinmining program being used on my pc so i used spyhunter to remove it. i used frst first and it didnt full work because i was still getting the windows defender notification it doesnt show VirTool:win32/ExcludeProc.D anymore when i check protection history now it only shows Threat BlockedDetected: Behavior:Win32/ExcludeProc.AStatus:removedthis is the original virus i downloaded : https://mega.nz/file/dcdgHQDT#Kn64VI2dRFZ1Fr7col2i

:)

VictorHusband, Apr 13, 2022
  2. Le Boule Win User
    Le Boule, Apr 13, 2022
  3. Bruce Hagen, Apr 13, 2022
  4. Help me remove VirTool:Win32/ExcludeProc.D Please-

remove win32.troj.generic.(kcloud)

Hello I checked the chats and the community for topics with how to remove win32.troj.generic.(kcloud), but none have shown. I have run the Microsoft online Security Scanner x 64 bit but it didn't show this. Re running it once more.

Did a scan with reimage and the showed a

d:\program files\swish max3\swishmax3.exe---

BehavesLike.Win32.Obfuscated.rc a.k.a. Suspicious_GEN.F47V0123 a.k.a Win32.Troj.Generic.(kcloud)

Any suggestions? on fixed income, so can't afford to many expense surprises.

Thank you all

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category***

EverettUmphrey, Apr 13, 2022
Thema:

Help me remove VirTool:Win32/ExcludeProc.D Please-

1. Help me remove VirTool:Win32/ExcludeProc.D Please- - Similar Threads - Help remove VirTool

2. Help me remove Exclude Proc A and D please.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Help me remove Exclude Proc A and D please.: Windows Defender kept detecting VirTool:Win32/ExcludeProc.D and Behavior:Win32/ExcludeProc.A when booting up. Malware removal tool doesn't seem to help. Could someone help me please?Here are my FRST...
  3. VirTool: Win32 / DefenderTamperingRestore

VirTool: Win32 / DefenderTamperingRestore: Hi.I have a fully up-to-date HP PAVILION laptop with Windows 11 HOME.I check for updates every day with Windows Update.The PC is protected with Malwarebytes Premium updated in the malware definitions several times a day; I always keep the Windows Defender virus definitions up...
  4. VirTools Win32/ExcludeProc.D Issue please help remove.

VirTools Win32/ExcludeProc.D Issue please help remove.: Hello I have been getting this message every time I start up or restart my computer I see people getting help on this issue and would also really appreciate help as well....
  5. Virus virtool win32 exclude poc d

Virus virtool win32 exclude poc d: What is this ?????? It making my computer speed damn slow. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/virus-virtool-win32-exclude-poc-d/02324526-38af-4abc-941b-4fa0bd63ba69
  6. Windows Defender -VirTools Win32/ExcludeProc.D and Win32/ExcludeProc.A

Windows Defender -VirTools Win32/ExcludeProc.D and Win32/ExcludeProc.A: Hi, for the past few days I've been getting notifications about VirTool:Win32/ExcludeProc.D and VirTool:Win32/ExcludeProc.A. I tried to remove them in windows defender but when I restart my laptop I get notification again. I tried using Malwarebytes and Avast but they are not...
  7. Win32/ExcludeProc.A Help with removal

Win32/ExcludeProc.A Help with removal: Hi I would highly appreciate the help. Drive logs: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1PVsQdMNmMkDrEEIE5yu9kbR_sOrp0pd-?usp=sharing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/win32excludeproca-help-with-removal/93a6c219-65c7-448e-8276-0ca1eade7c5f
  8. Help me remove excludeproc.d please!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help me remove excludeproc.d please!: I've had this issue for a while now, where my pc would run very slow unless I had task manager opened. No virus scanner I tried could find anything, until a few days ago when the Windows Security Scanner found "VirTool:Win32/ExcludeProc.D". Every time I delete it through...
  9. Help me remove excludeproc.d please!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help me remove excludeproc.d please!: I've had this issue for a while now, where my pc would run very slow unless I had task manager opened. No virus scanner I tried could find anything, until a few days ago when the Windows Security Scanner found "VirTool:Win32/ExcludeProc.D". Every time I delete it through...
  10. Help me please with removing icons.

in Windows 10 Support
    Help me please with removing icons.: Are there any regedit settings or a Windows 10 taskbar tweaker like that of Windows 7 that can perform the following as I have searched in vain and found nothing so far. Simply, I would like to remove permanently (not disable) from the far right of the taskbar the "show...