Windows 10: help me rescue my computer

Discus and support help me rescue my computer in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I need help with my comp I computers windows security and my computers malware bytes app is not working[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by kevin_508, Nov 17, 2020.

1. kevin_508 Win User

help me rescue my computer

I need help with my comp I computers windows security and my computers malware bytes app is not working help me rescue my computer 90b6601a-5b1f-4bb8-817a-f1509b1114d8?upload=true.png

:)

kevin_508, Nov 17, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Nov 17, 2020
  3. Stevekir Win User
    Virtual Disk Service error when creating WinPE Rescue Media

Thanks.

I have a suggestion. You advise restoring from a Macrium Image from within Macrium Rescue Media rather than from within Windows itself (that is, not with the normal desktop showing). It seems to me that would have to be be done without access to your tut (which is online). I have therefore printed it out on paper and filed it away. I suggest you might like to consider putting a note about that at the end of Part 5 of your tut.

It is really very helpful to have well illustrated step-by-step tuts like this. Thanks for all your efforts.

Stevekir, Nov 17, 2020
  4. swat354 Win User

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Nov 17, 2020
Thema:

1. help me rescue my computer - Similar Threads - help rescue computer

2. My computer is locked help me

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My computer is locked help me: Hi,I have face a problem.. access to this system has been blocked due to illegal activities. But I'm real.removed PIIISP orange communication https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-is-locked-help-me/7b70669c-f97c-447b-8bd7-462741ff1f97
  3. Pls help me with my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pls help me with my computer: So idk why it keeps showing this up on my computer it keeps saying this I used this computer for gaming and sometimes work and I really need it and it keeps showing up when I try to download something on the App Store I need help please and it keeps saying this on my...
  4. Help me save my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help me save my computer: I managed to restore my anti-virus using regedit. To do this, I had to go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows Defender and change the decimal of DisableAntiSpyware from one to zero. Soon afterwards, though, I disabled real-time protection for an intended...
  5. Help me save my computer

Help me save my computer: I managed to restore my anti-virus using regedit. To do this, I had to go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows Defender and change the decimal of DisableAntiSpyware from one to zero. Soon afterwards, though, I disabled real-time protection for an intended...
  6. help me rescue my computer

help me rescue my computer: I need help with my comp I computers windows security and my computers malware bytes app is not working[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-me-rescue-my-computer/847af1f0-b603-40af-8416-ac5fe748a1b7
  7. Help me fix my computer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help me fix my computer: Hi i was having a problem with my pc. It was a stop code the stop code was Critical_process_died. I haven’t had any luck fixing it and I was if there was a fix. submitted by /u/marcus-colson [link] [comments]...
  8. Rescue me, please!

Rescue me, please!: Hi. It happened. I've lost the entire Music Folder and sub folders. That's my fault. That's it. But, my Music is still stored in Zune cloud app. I'm talking about more than 7K items. Too bad, I couldn't access my Zune account, typing my Microsoft Account credentials....
  9. Administrator of my computer is not me. Help!!

Administrator of my computer is not me. Help!!: Can I get some answers from you on a problem? I bought a computer (Baby Dell) from a pawn shop and it has an administrator on it with a password and pin number. I really need to be my own administrator. Is there a fix for this? I can not return it to the pawn....
  10. Help with rescue disk

in Windows 10 Support
    Help with rescue disk: i have had to restore Win 10 7 times since first install. just updated audio drivers, and lost internet connection, which is what always happens---seems to happen at almost any time it feels like it. Also lost Word and the templates it came with after first restore, When...