Windows 10: Help me reset

Discus and support Help me reset in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Couldn't reset PC on settings Windows 10. Help me if you know and I need to give this PC tomorrow so I need to finish it. This error keeps me doing it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ned_douglas2, Nov 24, 2022.

1. Help me reset

Couldn't reset PC on settings Windows 10. Help me if you know and I need to give this PC tomorrow so I need to finish it. This error keeps me doing it over and over and I don't even have anti-virus that can block it. This Windows came from the upgrade and I know I can also keep the activation. Help me

:)

ned_douglas2, Nov 24, 2022
  2. IggSter Win User

How to factory reset Cisco 1700 Router

Hopefully I can help you here....its a very common thing to happen.

First, I take it you dont know the passwords for console access or telnet/ssh?

I will assume that these devices belong to you.

step 1. Plug a cisco console cable into a serial port on your pc
    step 2. Plug other end into Cisco console port
    step 3. Using hyperterm or putty or similar connect to the serial port
    step 4. boot router, and make sure you clearly can see the output (this confirms you have good serial comms)
    step 5. if this fails, adjust the comm port settings (9600, 8,1,n are the default)
    step 6. now you have to do the only hard part...send the break command:

Break command list: Break Commands

Go down the list and match your OS and SW and try the sequence suggested.

If this fails several times do what I do: Install putty (free) and then to send a break so you can get into rommom just hit "ctrl-a b".

IggSter, Nov 24, 2022
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Nov 24, 2022
  4. swat354 Win User

Help me reset

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Nov 24, 2022
Thema:

Help me reset

1. Help me reset - Similar Threads - Help reset

2. Help with my Lenovo legion go. Can’t reset and recover or anything. And can’t login because...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with my Lenovo legion go. Can’t reset and recover or anything. And can’t login because...: I have a Lenovo legion go. I was using it perfectly an hour before this happened, but when I came back and tried to log in. The login page said, “Something happened and your pin isn’t available. Click to set up your pin again”. if I click set up pin, takes me to the same...
  3. Help with my Lenovo legion go. Can’t reset and recover or anything. And can’t login because...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help with my Lenovo legion go. Can’t reset and recover or anything. And can’t login because...: I have a Lenovo legion go. I was using it perfectly an hour before this happened, but when I came back and tried to log in. The login page said, “Something happened and your pin isn’t available. Click to set up your pin again”. if I click set up pin, takes me to the same...
  4. Can you help me save my computer against the "something happened and the pin has reset" or...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can you help me save my computer against the "something happened and the pin has reset" or...: Heya I don't know what I did but I activated something in some sort of settings called safe boot or something then it told me to restart my pc so I did and now it is doing the pin thing and when I press the reset pin twice it says "I need an app" but I can't download the app...
  5. Can you help me save my computer against the "something happened and the pin has reset" or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you help me save my computer against the "something happened and the pin has reset" or...: Heya I don't know what I did but I activated something in some sort of settings called safe boot or something then it told me to restart my pc so I did and now it is doing the pin thing and when I press the reset pin twice it says "I need an app" but I can't download the app...
  6. Can you help me save my computer against the "something happened and the pin has reset" or...

7. My windows 11 laptop sound is not working after resetting. Please help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows 11 laptop sound is not working after resetting. Please help.: i did reset in my windows 11 laptop and from then on my sound isn't working , i have tried all the tutorials available on the youtube but still nothing is working ....
  8. My windows 11 laptop sound is not working after resetting. Please help.

My windows 11 laptop sound is not working after resetting. Please help.: i did reset in my windows 11 laptop and from then on my sound isn't working , i have tried all the tutorials available on the youtube but still nothing is working ....
  9. Need Help Resetting PC using Only Keyboard While Screen is Completely Black

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need Help Resetting PC using Only Keyboard While Screen is Completely Black: Hello everyone,I hope you're all doing well. I recently encountered a problem with my PC, and I'm hoping to get some assistance from this community.By mistake, I deleted a significant number of programs and files on my PC. As a result, my computer froze, and I had to force...
  10. Need Help Resetting PC using Only Keyboard While Screen is Completely Black

Need Help Resetting PC using Only Keyboard While Screen is Completely Black: Hello everyone,I hope you're all doing well. I recently encountered a problem with my PC, and I'm hoping to get some assistance from this community.By mistake, I deleted a significant number of programs and files on my PC. As a result, my computer froze, and I had to force...