Windows 10: Help me save my user profile

Discus and support Help me save my user profile in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Is there any Win 7/10 question that isn't answered here? And mostly, by Zeuz...I mean, Brink? *092 I've been working for weeks now to fix my user in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Kurnn, Jan 4, 2020.

1. Kurnn Win User

Help me save my user profile

Is there any Win 7/10 question that isn't answered here? And mostly, by Zeuz...I mean, Brink? *092

I've been working for weeks now to fix my user in win 10. Microsoft tried. They even gave me support money back since "It should have worked". Creds to them for that.

I do have a problem. And I guess the first one is, posting it here? *Tongue. Direct me please.

Problem
    - My user is ….am I allowed to say really bad words? IFFY

Anyone know of a tool called "Account Profile Fixer"?

Anyone who got any suggestions how I can clean, replace, move, whatever, my user?
    One 100% working solution is format, no backup, no strings what so ever to the user. New installation.

I've spent 2 weeks trying to find another 100% solution.

--, Jonah The Swedish Goth.

Edit: I'll copy this post, and moved it to where it belongs =)

:)

Kurnn, Jan 4, 2020

2. CCC Profiles that disappear

id suggest a spyware check

eidairaman1, Jan 4, 2020
  3. The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded.

Hello,

When attempting to login to my computer, I get the following message:

"The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in.

User profile cannot be loaded."

I referred to this Help article,You receive a "The User Profile Service failed the logon” error
    message,

but the only difference is I only have one user profile on this computer. So, I can't login with another user to go through the steps listed in this post.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Gerald Matthews, Jan 4, 2020
  4. Help me save my user profile

I can't create a New User Profile that is Not Corrupt! Please Help!

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are facing in creating the new user profile on your device. Do not worry we will help you with this issue.

As a work around, I suggest you to enable the built-in administrator account, log-in with the admin account to create a new user profile and check if you are able to check. This will let us know if the issue persists with user account or the operating system.

Step 1: Follow the steps to enable Built-in admin account.

Enable Built-in administrator.

• Press Windows + X key together on your desktop screen.
    • Click on Command Prompt (admin) to open
      Command Prompt
    • Type the following command and hit Enter:
    • net user administrator /active: yes (Check for the spaces)
    4. Now log off from the current user and try to login to the administrator account that is enabled.  

Note: Please follow the same steps and type net user administrator /active: no to disable admin account after the troubleshooting is done. 

Step 2: Refer to the articles to create a test user account/ Microsoft account respectively.

For Local account: Create a local user account in Windows 10

For Microsoft account: Help with Microsoft account

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of creating new user profile for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Jan 4, 2020
Thema:

Help me save my user profile

1. Help me save my user profile - Similar Threads - Help save user

2. Help me save my computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help me save my computer: I managed to restore my anti-virus using regedit. To do th+is, I had to go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows Defender and change the decimal of DisableAntiSpyware from one to zero. Soon afterwards, though, I disabled real-time protection for an...
  3. Help me save my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help me save my computer: I managed to restore my anti-virus using regedit. To do this, I had to go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows Defender and change the decimal of DisableAntiSpyware from one to zero. Soon afterwards, though, I disabled real-time protection for an intended...
  4. Help me save my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help me save my computer: I managed to restore my anti-virus using regedit. To do this, I had to go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows Defender and change the decimal of DisableAntiSpyware from one to zero. Soon afterwards, though, I disabled real-time protection for an intended...
  5. Help me save my computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  6. User profile name changed on me

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    User profile name changed on me: I noticed that I no longer have a User folder that matches my name in the c:\users directory. For some reason it is labeled as "Pictures" instead. However, if I navigate to the Users folder in Command Prompt it shows the folder name as "Nick". I am thinking that I may have...
  7. Windows deleted my user profile and everything saved to my desktop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows deleted my user profile and everything saved to my desktop: As said in the title windows deleted my user profile and everything saved to my desktop. When i open file explorer there is files i used to have saved to my desktop. However when i click show folder location the file comes up empty. I can still access the pdf files that are...
  8. User profile help

in Windows 10 Customization
    User profile help: I now have 3 running PC's. I am the owner & sole user of all. They were acquired at different times of course. I've had a Microsoft account for years, but never did anything with it till recently. I am having a hard time trying to straighten out all the user profiles that I...
  9. Help creating user profiles.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help creating user profiles.: Hi! I'm trying to create a new user profile on my computer. The problem is that I can't figure out how to configure it so both accounts are entirely separated. For example, I can't prevent the other account from accessing the main account's apps, downloads, appdata folders,...
  10. Saving audio profiles for different users on PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Saving audio profiles for different users on PC: l mean this tool: [ATTACH] Problem is, devices what l choosed in current User Profile - chooses for entire machine (PC). Thus when PC starts use other person with it own profile and for example it prefer play sound from Speakers, this choose saves for everyone's else User...