Windows 10: Help me solve my 30Hz / interlace problem with Win10

Discus and support Help me solve my 30Hz / interlace problem with Win10 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I upgraded to Win10 from Win7 earlier this year. For at least a month or so, several times a week Win10 switches the PC's output to my 1080P HDTV... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/joeb1ow, Jun 19, 2020.

1. Help me solve my 30Hz / interlace problem with Win10

I upgraded to Win10 from Win7 earlier this year. For at least a month or so, several times a week Win10 switches the PC's output to my 1080P HDTV display form 60Hz progressive to 30Hz interlaced.

What makes it worse is when I go into advanced display settings to change it back (hitting "Apply"), nothing happens and the ugly flicker remains until I reset my entire rig.

Help, please!

My setup:

ASRock Extreme3 Gen3 mobo ''' Sapphire Nitro 390 at 1140/1728 ''' Intel i5-2500K CPU at 4.4 GHz
    ~
    SanDisk Ultra 512GB SSD ''' Samsung F3 Spinpoint 1TB ''' 16GB RAM at 1600 ''' Antec EarthWatts 650W
    ~
    Sony 60" Bravia NX-720 ''' Yamaha RX-V667 receiver ''' Velodyne Front Row speakers ''' BIC H-100 sub

submitted by /u/joeb1ow
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/joeb1ow, Jun 19, 2020
  2. RetepWorm Win User

Interlaced and De-interlaced Signals

Hey,

I have a TV I sometimes connect to my computer, duplicating the screen with my monitor. My TV takes interlaced 1080i whereas the monitor is regular 1080p. Previously the signal had to be either one or the other, meaning one screen was getting a non-native display
    and would suffer in quality.

In the last update it changed so that they both had their refresh method sent to them, so the TV got 1080i and the monitor got 1080p. I needed to change it as a game wouldn't run on 1080i, and now I can't change it back. In "Advanced Display Settings" it won't
    let me change the TV to 30hz interlaced, with the error "the display control panel is unable to change the display settings" followed by "the display settings being saved are invalid. Please try a different combination of display settings"

The monitor doesn't give any option for interlaced methods.

Is there any way I can make them work together?

RetepWorm, Jun 19, 2020
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jun 19, 2020
  4. Help me solve my 30Hz / interlace problem with Win10

HDR and WCG will not turn on for 4k 60hz, only 30hz.

Hi UmeedMalik,

Issue like this might be due to an outdated videocard driver. I'd like to get more information regarding this so we could further check and provide a more established workaround. Please answer the following:

1. What is the current build and version of your Windows 10?
    2. Is this the first time that you are trying to connect your PC to your TV?
    3. What type of cable did you use to connect your computer to your TV?

In the meantime, try the following suggestions to isolate the issue:

• Download and install all the suggested Windows cumulative and security update.
    • Install the latest video card driver. Download it directly from the manufacturer's website.
    • Use a different HDMI cable. Check if your video cable supports 4k 60hz resolution. Some HDMI cable only supports 30hz at 4k.
    • Try connecting your PC to you TV alone. This will help us eliminate hardware conflict issues.

If you would like me to provide additional advice, simply respond to this thread. I will get notified and I’ll reply to you as soon as I can.

Gemzon Mar, Jun 19, 2020
Thema:

Help me solve my 30Hz / interlace problem with Win10

1. Help me solve my 30Hz / interlace problem with Win10 - Similar Threads - Help solve 30Hz

2. How to solve this problem please help me

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How to solve this problem please help me: Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again.Set up my PIN https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-solve-this-problem-please-help-me/c0c4fb71-ab70-4bad-a2ed-ae8080da9bb0
  3. How to solve this problem please help me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to solve this problem please help me: Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again.Set up my PIN https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-solve-this-problem-please-help-me/c0c4fb71-ab70-4bad-a2ed-ae8080da9bb0
  4. How to solve this problem please help me

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Could anyone help me solving this problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Could anyone help me solving this problem?: Hi,i have a problem with my internet speed that when i play on my pc or dowloading anything the speed is ok natural then suddenly the speed goes down and my ping goes 400+ for around 7 to 10 seconds then it goes natural . I dont know what to do so could anyone help me solving...
  6. Could anyone help me solving this problem?

Could anyone help me solving this problem?: Hi,i have a problem with my internet speed that when i play on my pc or dowloading anything the speed is ok natural then suddenly the speed goes down and my ping goes 400+ for around 7 to 10 seconds then it goes natural . I dont know what to do so could anyone help me solving...
  7. please help me to solve this problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    please help me to solve this problem: the camera of my laptop doesn't work suddenly after updating.what can i do? kindly let me know https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-me-to-solve-this-problem/45340322-bc70-44df-8554-ff0285528d8a
  8. please help me to solve this problem

please help me to solve this problem: the camera of my laptop doesn't work suddenly after updating.what can i do? kindly let me know https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-me-to-solve-this-problem/45340322-bc70-44df-8554-ff0285528d8a
  9. How to solve this problem? please help me

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to solve this problem? please help me: See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time JIT debugging instead of this dialog box. ************** Exception Text ************** System.ArgumentException: Invalid JSON primitive: . at System.Windows.Forms.Control.MarshaledInvokeControl caller,...
  10. help me solve a problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    help me solve a problem: why does my pc very slow in opening bluestark https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-me-solve-a-problem/194a1f66-2ea1-47df-a59c-c21273d7991a

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 interlaced