Windows 10: Help me taskbar is dead

Discus and support Help me taskbar is dead in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So it was an ordinary day I just turned on my laptop to see that my taskbar is gone and so is my battery icon and it doesn’t respond when I try to open... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/CactusFucker6000, Dec 18, 2020.

1. Help me taskbar is dead

So it was an ordinary day I just turned on my laptop to see that my taskbar is gone and so is my battery icon and it doesn’t respond when I try to open the start menu or search to find apps also it’s extremely slow for some reason and no the only programs I have are Steam,Epic games,Gimp It has been like this for the entire day and I need some work to get done

Edit:It keeps saying “Memory card not detected terminate program” I haven’t put an sd or a memory card in my laptop for a year

submitted by /u/CactusFucker6000
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/CactusFucker6000, Dec 18, 2020
  2. Yaqub K Win User

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Dec 18, 2020
  3. how to effectively hide or disable the taskbar?

Hi,

Did you try the “Auto-hide the taskbar” option from Taskbar properties?

If you have not tried it, I would suggest you to follow these steps and auto-hide the taskbar:

• Right click on Taskbar.
    • Click on Properties
    • Check the box Auto-hide the taskbar.
    • Click on OK.

Hope this information helps.

Rohit Siddegowda, Dec 18, 2020
  4. Arun B J Win User

Help me taskbar is dead

A thankyou to Microsoft for Win10 and need some help connecting Favorites to Link on taskbar

Hi,

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve the issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Right click on Taskbar.

• Select properties.

• Click on Toolbars tab.

• Check mark Links and check if it helps.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Dec 18, 2020
Thema:

Help me taskbar is dead

1. Help me taskbar is dead - Similar Threads - Help taskbar dead

2. MY DELL LAPTOP WATER DAMAGE DEAD HELP ME

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MY DELL LAPTOP WATER DAMAGE DEAD HELP ME: Will I LOST MY DATA??? PLEASE TELL ME https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-dell-laptop-water-damage-dead-help-me/8dd903e7-28e4-46d4-b6eb-221ef22e8838
  3. MY DELL LAPTOP WATER DAMAGE DEAD HELP ME

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MY DELL LAPTOP WATER DAMAGE DEAD HELP ME: Will I LOST MY DATA??? PLEASE TELL ME https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-dell-laptop-water-damage-dead-help-me/8dd903e7-28e4-46d4-b6eb-221ef22e8838
  4. Help! Stuck on Bitlocker with a deadly combination of bad circumstances! Helping me would...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help! Stuck on Bitlocker with a deadly combination of bad circumstances! Helping me would...: Hi, So I have a laptop with bitlocker. I reset it but here is what happened. It requested I give a key with bitlocker. Unfortunately, before resetting the computer, I wanted to make sure everything was in order with my microsoft account. Unfortunately, I forgot my backup...
  5. Help! Stuck on Bitlocker with a deadly combination of bad circumstances! Helping me would...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help! Stuck on Bitlocker with a deadly combination of bad circumstances! Helping me would...: Hi, So I have a laptop with bitlocker. I reset it but here is what happened. It requested I give a key with bitlocker. Unfortunately, before resetting the computer, I wanted to make sure everything was in order with my microsoft account. Unfortunately, I forgot my backup...
  6. Help! Stuck on Bitlocker with a deadly combination of bad circumstances! Helping me would...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Dead PC Help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Dead PC Help: I just recently upgraded my PC. I installed Windows 10 via a usb media, and it works for the first few hours. After installing drivers and getting everything set up, I start getting application crashes, and BSOD. The issue is that every single stop code is different. I’ve...
  8. Help me with taskbar.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Help me with taskbar.: Hello. So I have a problem. I was raging and I spammed keys on my keyboard. Then my taskbar went to the right and it locked. I dont have Windows activated so I cannot change it back to the bottom since its locked. I dont know how I locked it but I did. Please help me solve...
  9. Portions of Taskbar dead

in Windows 10 Support
    Portions of Taskbar dead: Toshiba Satellite L55-A5226, W10 Pro Problem just popped up today. I can't launch any program from the task bar. Clicking on the search box does nothing, neither does clicking on the Windows logo. I can launch programs from the desktop OK, and if I place a desktop item on...
  10. Harddisk is dead but also not dead, help me understand what is going o

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Harddisk is dead but also not dead, help me understand what is going o: I recently kind off broke my 5 year old st2000dm001-1ch164 HDD by force shutting down my PC using the power button many many times. After i did that i had to reinstall windows on a new drive as i couldn't boot windows in my HDD. Anyways, the funny thing is that a quarter of...