Windows 10: HELP ME!!! THIS APP ISNT LETTING ME PLAY NO MATTER HOW MUCH I TRY PLAYING!!!

Discus and support HELP ME!!! THIS APP ISNT LETTING ME PLAY NO MATTER HOW MUCH I TRY PLAYING!!! in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I HAVE THE APP ROBLOX AND IT DOSEN'T WANT TO WORK FOR ME ANYMORE So everyone knows Roblox right? MY FREAKIN APP DOSEN'T WORK ANYMORE!!! I TRIED... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Moto Moto likes you, Apr 6, 2019.

1. HELP ME!!! THIS APP ISNT LETTING ME PLAY NO MATTER HOW MUCH I TRY PLAYING!!!

I HAVE THE APP ROBLOX AND IT DOSEN'T WANT TO WORK FOR ME ANYMORE

So everyone knows Roblox right? MY FREAKIN APP DOSEN'T WORK ANYMORE!!! I TRIED UNINSTALLING IT THEN INSTALLING IT AGAIN BUT ITS STILL NOT WORKING!!! Please help!!!

I tried asking the Computer
    What haven't I tried?

I tried asking this Community

Now I'm waiting till 11am to ask a real person

I DONT KNOW WHAT TOPIC THIS SHOULD GO UNDER SO DONT COME FOR ME!!!!

:)

Moto Moto likes you, Apr 6, 2019
  2. Rivergoat Win User

Logoff, Logon, shutdown, restart, startup sounds not playing

I'm running Threshold 2 of Win10. It seems the Startup Sound is working again. Previously, even checked it would only play intermittently on a warm boot, not a cold one. Now it seems to work all the time. There is a 3rd party app that lets you change the Startup Sound to whatever you want, without you having to go through the hack steps.

The Exit Windows sound is another matter. Even enabled via the Registry and reappearing in the Sound list, selecting a sound for that does not make it play at shutdown.

Rivergoat, Apr 6, 2019
  3. Logoff, Logon, shutdown, restart, startup sounds not playing

Do you have a link to download the threshold 2?

georgioumarios, Apr 6, 2019
  4. HELP ME!!! THIS APP ISNT LETTING ME PLAY NO MATTER HOW MUCH I TRY PLAYING!!!

w10 auto play dead

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to turn on auto play for DVD and check if it helps.

• Press “Windows+X”.
    • Go to “Control panel”.
    • Click on “auto play”.
    • Under the tab “choose what happens when you insert each type of media or device” check the box “Use auto play for all media and devices”.
    • Then under the option DVD you can select the appropriate option and check if it helps.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Apr 6, 2019
Thema:

HELP ME!!! THIS APP ISNT LETTING ME PLAY NO MATTER HOW MUCH I TRY PLAYING!!!

1. HELP ME!!! THIS APP ISNT LETTING ME PLAY NO MATTER HOW MUCH I TRY PLAYING!!! - Similar Threads - HELP APP ISNT

2. I need help with this bug, it doesn't let me play the game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help with this bug, it doesn't let me play the game: I've tried play flip word 2 everytime I try to open it, i haven't played it for a few Years and when i try to now it doesn't work, it's really annoying and I really need help with this...
  3. I need help with this bug, it doesn't let me play the game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help with this bug, it doesn't let me play the game: I've tried play flip word 2 everytime I try to open it, i haven't played it for a few Years and when i try to now it doesn't work, it's really annoying and I really need help with this...
  4. I need help with this bug, it doesn't let me play the game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. I am trying to play play on steam and other games but my ethernet wont let me.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to play play on steam and other games but my ethernet wont let me.: I tried yesterday when i got back from a trip to play games and did, until i noticed it was over wifi and not the ethernet i had in the router. The router itself is not damaged and neither is the ethernet. When trying to troubleshoot and diagnose the issue, i fount no...
  6. I am trying to play play on steam and other games but my ethernet wont let me.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am trying to play play on steam and other games but my ethernet wont let me.: I tried yesterday when i got back from a trip to play games and did, until i noticed it was over wifi and not the ethernet i had in the router. The router itself is not damaged and neither is the ethernet. When trying to troubleshoot and diagnose the issue, i fount no...
  7. I am trying to play play on steam and other games but my ethernet wont let me.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Minecraft wont let me play anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft wont let me play anymore: I've had minecraft for years and have played it thousands of times but recently it wont let me play at all and is telling me to purchase it again even though ive already bought it, i bought the game when i first got my xbox and have never had issues like this, it wont let me...
  9. Minecraft won't let me play!

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft won't let me play!: I just bought minecraft bedrock edition on PC yesterday. I wake up to play it and it's claiming I don't own it, and it's only saying that I can use the free trial or buy it again. Here’s the error code: 0x803F8001. I really don't want to buy this game again, can someone...
  10. Minecraft not letting me play multiplayer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft not letting me play multiplayer: Minecraft still doesn't let me play multiplayer I tried every way I knew https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-not-letting-me-play-multiplayer/f30d118f-0d86-4051-969d-e0a59c8b0709