Windows 10: Help me this icon just doesn't go away I have almost tried everything but it keeps making...

Discus and support Help me this icon just doesn't go away I have almost tried everything but it keeps making... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Oskar_112 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/h1426j/help_me_this_icon_just_doesnt_go_away_i_have/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Oskar_112, Jun 11, 2020.

1. Help me this icon just doesn't go away I have almost tried everything but it keeps making...

/u/Oskar_112, Jun 11, 2020
  2. CyrrusV Win User

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Jun 11, 2020
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Help me this icon just doesn't go away I have almost tried everything but it keeps making... [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jun 11, 2020
  4. Help me this icon just doesn't go away I have almost tried everything but it keeps making...

Forza Horizon 4 - Crashing on Startup, doesn´t run

Hi Vijay,

thanks for response. I tried your steps with a Google DNS and Open DNS - but it doesn´t help.

The game still crashes in the moment I try to run it.

I'll be glad for another solutions.

Vít Řípa, Jun 11, 2020
Thema:

Help me this icon just doesn't go away I have almost tried everything but it keeps making...

1. Help me this icon just doesn't go away I have almost tried everything but it keeps making... - Similar Threads - Help icon doesn't

2. How to make it go away ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to make it go away ?: Hello please someone help me understand why this pc hardware diagnostic UEFI keeps showing out of nowhere, like whenever I'm using my laptop it'd block and stop working and then it would shut down and this menu with memory test and hard drive test shows up and even when i hit...
  3. How to make it go away ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to make it go away ?: Hello please someone help me understand why this pc hardware diagnostic UEFI keeps showing out of nowhere, like whenever I'm using my laptop it'd block and stop working and then it would shut down and this menu with memory test and hard drive test shows up and even when i hit...
  4. i’ve tried almost everything

in Windows 10 Customization
    i’ve tried almost everything: i have a huge problem that i can’t fix. it has to do with the internet settings. when i go to it to try and trouble shoot, i can’t even press it because it crashes when i open the status bar that you see on the left. i’ve tried countless tutorials on some ways to fix the...
  5. Please help me make this go away!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please help me make this go away!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/thewaffless [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ikrwif/please_help_me_make_this_go_away/
  6. Please help!!! Tried almost everything.. inverted typing

Please help!!! Tried almost everything.. inverted typing: Anything i type after i log on to my computer is inverted and the space bar will move to the left after every key input... also, on any window that is able to scroll up and down, it automatically scrolls up all the time and is stuck there. Tried unplugging everything and...
  7. C Drive is almost full and I have tried everything. Please help.

C Drive is almost full and I have tried everything. Please help.: My C Drive is almost full, I was trying to free up space for COD Warzone but apparently was 3 GB short after trying everything, I went through so many reddit threads and forums and I did all I could. But since I couldn’t quite seems to free up those last few GB I decided it...
  8. I tried everything but this keeps happening help

I tried everything but this keeps happening help: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/slimshady044 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eiaxdw/i_tried_everything_but_this_keeps_happening_help/
  9. Making MSN go away.

in Browsers and Email
    Making MSN go away.: So. At the moment, I have no working phone jacks in my house and am therefore throwing money at my neighbour while I wait for a tech to actually show up. This means that while my desktop is online, my HTPC is not: it lives in its own little world connected to my router and a...
  10. Making AVAST Go Away?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Making AVAST Go Away?: Updating the latest CCleaner installed AVAST even with me unchecking the box to install it. I ran the AVAST uninstall, then did a search for *avast*.* in Explorer and am still left with this: [img] A run of CCleaner Registry check came up clean. So, can I safely just...