Windows 10: Help me to activate Windows

Discus and support Help me to activate Windows in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I’ve downloaded Windows 10 from the Microsoft Store but don’t know how to activate it.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Robert Gandhu, Mar 11, 2020.

1. Help me to activate Windows

I’ve downloaded Windows 10 from the Microsoft Store but don’t know how to activate it.

:)

Robert Gandhu, Mar 11, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 11, 2020
  3. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Mar 11, 2020
  4. Help me to activate Windows

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Mar 11, 2020
Thema:

Help me to activate Windows

1. Help me to activate Windows - Similar Threads - Help activate

2. Re-activate again + restore point help.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Re-activate again + restore point help.: So I upgraded my Windows from 7 to 10, follow their process to get the new key when they allowed free upgrade at the time. This was about 3-4-5 years ago, I dont remember. Now I was considering doing a reformat and clean install of windows because I havent done a reformat in...
  3. reseting the laptop while keeping my activated windows help

reseting the laptop while keeping my activated windows help: so ever since decemeber when i was stuck in bed and caved in to watching tv series on a shady website my laptop has been running really badly and ive been meaning to factory reset it in the hopes of it running better but when i bought it windows 10 wasnt on it so i got an...
  4. i am having challenges ACTIVATING my windows 10, kindly help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i am having challenges ACTIVATING my windows 10, kindly help: my windows 10 is proving difficulty in activating. can i get an urgent assistance?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-having-challenges-activating-my-windows-10/10bf92c4-a78b-4212-a26a-de84bcb2e866
  5. After automated Windows 10 upgrade Mail, Calendar, and MS Store no longer active. HELP!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After automated Windows 10 upgrade Mail, Calendar, and MS Store no longer active. HELP!: After an automated upgrade to my laptop which apparently went successfully last night I can no longer launch Mail, Calendar, or MS Store. I have searched for a fix and found nothing that works. I do not want to use Outlook; it expires in a few days. I want my apps back. Can...
  6. I CANT GET MICROSOFT FLIGHT SIMULATOR TO RUN MORE THAN MIN. AND IT IS ACTIVATED HELP PLEEEZE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I CANT GET MICROSOFT FLIGHT SIMULATOR TO RUN MORE THAN MIN. AND IT IS ACTIVATED HELP PLEEEZE: I CANT GET MICROSOFT FLIGHT SIMULATOR TO RUN MORE THAN 30 MIN AND ITS ACTIVATED HELP PLEEZE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-get-microsoft-flight-simulator-to-run-more/0af29b96-4c06-4f1b-b77f-f336459f088c
  7. Windows 10 activation key help

Windows 10 activation key help: So I just built a new pc and it's time to activate windows. Originally I didn't want to pay to activate windows so I used this website: https://activatewindows7.com/free-windows-10-product-key-2020-100-working/ . It worked and windows was activated, but it said "windows is...
  8. Help with license activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Help with license activation: My old Asus hard drive HDD has called it quits after nearly 10 years not bad eh? So here's details. I upgraded the windows 8 to windows 10, as soon as the free upgrade was released.. a long time ago. Last year my husband gave me his 12+ year old Lenovo which i immediately...
  9. Activation failed but ok with clean install need help please

Activation failed but ok with clean install need help please: I have had Windows 10 PRO since the free upgrade from w7 pro....a few years now. Unfortunately my PC is now reporting it is not activated have tried all the usual procedures DISM etc, without success. I did a clean install iof W10 and it activated immediately, so the digital...
  10. Windows 10 activation help

Windows 10 activation help: Hello all, I fried my motherboard this morning so I purchased a new one. After reinstalling Win 10 Pro I can't seem to get it activated. I've gone though all recommended steps - Settings, Activation, Troubleshooting, Hardware Change. I can see my old PC name in the...