Windows 10: Help me to fix my network connectivity issue

Discus and support Help me to fix my network connectivity issue in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have lost my network connection and I am not able to find it and I am not able connect with any device or website please help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SarathNandasiri, Sep 29, 2020.

1. Help me to fix my network connectivity issue

I have lost my network connection and I am not able to find it and I am not able connect with any device or website please help

:)

SarathNandasiri, Sep 29, 2020
  2. Mel Tar Win User

No network connection

Hello Graham,

To resolve your concern about wireless network issues, please click the link below and follow the suggested troubleshooting steps:

Let us know how it goes.

Mel Tar, Sep 29, 2020
  3. Gino Des Win User
    Issues with network adapters

Hi Alfonso,

To resolve this issue, we suggest that you run the Network troubleshooter when you switch from WiFi to Ethernet connection. The Network troubleshooter can help diagnose and fix common connection problems including clearing the network cache to obtain a new
    IP from the new network. Kindly follow the steps below:

• In the search box on the taskbar, type Identify and repair network problems, and then select
      Identify and repair network problems from the list of results.
    • Follow the steps in the troubleshooter and see if that fixes the problem.

If the issue persists, kindly try the troubleshooting steps on the following link:

Fix network connection issues in Windows 10

We recommend that you try the steps on the Update the network adapter driver,
    Run the Network troubleshooter followed by networking commands, and Use network reset to reinstall network devices sections.

Let us know how it goes for us to assist you further.

Gino Des, Sep 29, 2020
  4. Help me to fix my network connectivity issue

Windows 10 network connection issue

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are having difficulties in connecting the Acer laptop to the internet.
    In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

• What is the complete model number of the Acer laptop?
    • Are you aware of any changes on the PC prior to this issue?
    • What is the error message you get, while accessing a website?
    • When you say “I cannot connect to a site”, does this happen with all the browser?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to refer the steps as mentioned in this article and check:
    Fix network connection issues in Windows 10

If the issue persists, then refer the steps as mentioned in this article:

Fix Wi-Fi connection issues in Windows

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Sep 29, 2020
Thema:

Help me to fix my network connectivity issue

1. Help me to fix my network connectivity issue - Similar Threads - Help fix network

2. Help me fix my problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help me fix my problem: Hi , when wanted to shange the resolution i acceduntly turn on "3d colors" after that the screen goes black but didn't turn off and when i restart the pc he goes the same thing " black screen but still on " can you give me a solution...
  3. Help me fix my problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Help me fix my problem: Hi , when wanted to shange the resolution i acceduntly turn on "3d colors" after that the screen goes black but didn't turn off and when i restart the pc he goes the same thing " black screen but still on " can you give me a solution...
  4. help me fix my problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    help me fix my problems: Hi, my self Mayukh Chatterjee, I have a Lenovo legion 5 with AMD ryzen 5 44600h and gtx 1650. I am having 2 problems currently 1. My amd radeon CPU graphic driver keeps getting deleted by the windows update what should I do to stop that? 2. My second problem is that recently...
  5. PLEASE HELP ME FIX THIS ISSUE UIWEFHIEWHWIFHWFNWOIINF

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PLEASE HELP ME FIX THIS ISSUE UIWEFHIEWHWIFHWFNWOIINF: ur mom https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-me-fix-this-issue/c1dac189-db8a-4202-8598-dc29c9155424
  6. help with my network connection!!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    help with my network connection!!: Hello , I just bought a new laptop. It has qualcomm atheros QCA9377 wireless network adapter and since the day of purchase ,the wireless network connected but the speed I got was well less than a megabit.... so getting frusted I reset my network setting but after that...
  7. Please help me fix my wifi connection it's driving me insane

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please help me fix my wifi connection it's driving me insane: Ok so for the past few months I've been facing issues while connecting to my wifi. I was able to connect to and use it with my phone but not my laptop. I kinda found a temporary fix which was to set use random address for this network to change daily. This worked for a while...
  8. Help me fix my pc

Help me fix my pc: My pc opens and works fine, it has had no issues ever but now when I sign in, my screen is completely white and I can’t access anything, my windows key works and I can search for things but they cannot open because the white screen stays open the whole time. Please help me...
  9. Help me fix my computer

Help me fix my computer: Hi i was having a problem with my pc. It was a stop code the stop code was Critical_process_died. I haven’t had any luck fixing it and I was if there was a fix. submitted by /u/marcus-colson [link] [comments]...
  10. Please help me resolve this home network issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Please help me resolve this home network issue: I’ve spent weeks trying to solve this and it’s driving me insane. Please help if you can. I have a home network with 4 machines, all running Windows10. All installations are about 2 months old, and the problem only started after the recent Windows reinstall. The main...