Windows 10: Help me to fix start menu

Discus and support Help me to fix start menu in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My start menu is not working in windows 10 and I am facing this error after 2004 update... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AlexisV2, Oct 2, 2020.

1. AlexisV2 Win User

Help me to fix start menu

My start menu is not working in windows 10 and I am facing this error after 2004 update

:)

AlexisV2, Oct 2, 2020
  2. Darknova Win User

Start menu default internet acces icon screwed?

You generally set that via the Start Menu settings (right-click start menu -> properties).

I had that issues a while ago, and it meant removing it from the Start Menu, and reinstalling my browser to get the icon back, it was very odd.

Darknova, Oct 2, 2020
  3. psyko12 Win User
    Start menu default internet acces icon screwed?

Hey guys I need your help fixing the default access icon on the start menu, as far as google searches suggested default user access and all it only fixes the IE icon, but when I chose fire fox to display it's just a globe when clicked on it still displays IE's properties but doesn't start firefox instead. Help please? *Respect :respect:*Cry :cry:

BTW it was not like this before, I just wanted a clean install for my browser.

Help me to fix start menu prob.jpg

psyko12, Oct 2, 2020
  4. Help me to fix start menu

Start Menu Search

Hi,

About your issue regarding the Start menu or Search, in order for us to assist you better. Please answer the question:

• Were there any recent changes made to your system prior to the issue?

In the meantime, we suggest you to check this link:
    Troubleshoot problems opening the Start menu or Cortana
    . It contains troubleshooting steps prior to the issue.

We'll look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Oct 2, 2020
Thema:

Help me to fix start menu

1. Help me to fix start menu - Similar Threads - Help fix start

2. Need help fixing right click IN the start menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help fixing right click IN the start menu: While trying to fix a prior issue i descovered that my right click has refused to work in the start menu. To clarify i can click on the start menu just fine its in the search in the menu that the right click is not working. the menu that is supposed to pop up after the right...
  3. Need help fixing right click IN the start menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help fixing right click IN the start menu: While trying to fix a prior issue i descovered that my right click has refused to work in the start menu. To clarify i can click on the start menu just fine its in the search in the menu that the right click is not working. the menu that is supposed to pop up after the right...
  4. Fix Ugly Start Menu?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Fix Ugly Start Menu?: I've just downloaded the newest version of Windows 10, and man, I really don't like the new Start Menu. Is there a way to get the old folders back, like how they were tied to your theme color? They look terrible now. Also, they got rid of colored tiles for me, so applications...
  5. Help me, Start menu screen not working

in Windows 10 Support
    Help me, Start menu screen not working: Hello I need help, please someone help meeee I'm using StartIsBack I dont know how did I damage this Start screen menu that it does not work! I think I deleted some file which was redirecting this, do you know how to make it work again? Now, when I click on it I get error: -...
  6. Help me with getting classic desktop back and start menu.

Help me with getting classic desktop back and start menu.: So my laptop has Windows 10, and if I minimize something it goes to my normal desktop, and my start menu works (click the start button, a vertical menu pops up). I just bought another laptop and it is annoying as hell. Any window I am in (browser, app, anything) doesn't have...
  7. Start menu broke... fix?

Start menu broke... fix?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ShitPostMan4323 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fh7bca/start_menu_broke_fix/
  8. Start menu FIX

in Windows 10 Support
    Start menu FIX: I installed build 10130 then the start menu bugged and tried every solotion i saw from posts but would not work. What worked when i went into Settings -> Personalization -> Start and toggled on / off Use full-screen start when in the taskbar. Toggle it on the click start to...
  9. Start Menu problem - fixed.

in Windows 10 Support
    Start Menu problem - fixed.: I've just found a solution to a problem I had with the start menu in 10130 and thought I'd post it here in case others are having the same problem. This morning there was nothing I could do to open the start menu - tried everything. Then I remembered that last night I...
  10. Start Menu - Can this be fixed?

in Windows 10 Support
    Start Menu - Can this be fixed?: Does anyone know how to fix the items below. The ones circled in red. And what is the one circled in green? 10061 start menu is really getting me frustrated. I've tried all the known fixes... WSREST, Reregister apps, try to install them again, etc. Done all the DISM and...