Windows 10: Help me to fix TouchPad problem in windows 10

Discus and support Help me to fix TouchPad problem in windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My touchpad stop working after windows 10 update help me to troubleshoot this problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by YusufY1, Aug 24, 2020.

1. YusufY1 Win User

Help me to fix TouchPad problem in windows 10

My touchpad stop working after windows 10 update help me to troubleshoot this problem

:)

YusufY1, Aug 24, 2020

2. problem in touchpad

Hi,

We can't imagine the hassle of being without a working touch pad on a laptop. Touchpad problems are commonly caused by a corrupted or outdated drivers. To resolve this one, we suggest starting by following the steps on this
    article on how to fix touchpad problems in Windows 10.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Adrianne Buc, Aug 24, 2020
  3. Some Touchpad Settings Are Gone.

Hi Bruce,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

To have better clarity on the issue, please answer the below-listed questions and get back to us.

1. What is the make and model number of your computer?
    2. Were there any changes made to the computer prior to this issue?

I would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in
    Fix touchpad problems in Windows 10
    and check if this helps.

For reference, you may also refer to
    Touchpad gestures for Windows 10

Give it a shot and let us know of any changes.

Shafeeq_Khan, Aug 24, 2020
  4. Help me to fix TouchPad problem in windows 10

No more touchpad for my laptop since upgrading to Windows 10

Hi Derek,

I would suggest the following steps :

• Press Windows + X
    • Click on Device Manager
    • Right click on TouchPad drivers in the list.
    • Choose Upgrade Drivers
    • Reboot computer

Check if this helped to fix the issue.

Vinod Archak, Aug 24, 2020
Thema:

Help me to fix TouchPad problem in windows 10

1. Help me to fix TouchPad problem in windows 10 - Similar Threads - Help fix TouchPad

2. Help me fix my problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help me fix my problem: Hi , when wanted to shange the resolution i acceduntly turn on "3d colors" after that the screen goes black but didn't turn off and when i restart the pc he goes the same thing " black screen but still on " can you give me a solution...
  3. Help me fix my problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Help me fix my problem: Hi , when wanted to shange the resolution i acceduntly turn on "3d colors" after that the screen goes black but didn't turn off and when i restart the pc he goes the same thing " black screen but still on " can you give me a solution...
  4. help me fix my problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    help me fix my problems: Hi, my self Mayukh Chatterjee, I have a Lenovo legion 5 with AMD ryzen 5 44600h and gtx 1650. I am having 2 problems currently 1. My amd radeon CPU graphic driver keeps getting deleted by the windows update what should I do to stop that? 2. My second problem is that recently...
  5. help me to fix this problem

in Cortana
    help me to fix this problem: i am the only member unable to access chat in a meeting what should i do to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-me-to-fix-this-problem/595221fe-6398-4b25-9187-b817749a9002
  6. Please help me on fixing this problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please help me on fixing this problem: So, for the last months, my windows 10 wont update automatically, and what i did WAS TO IGNORE it, i have to come to the conclusion that i need to get to an engineer if no one answers, so here's why i need to FIX THIS INSTANTLY.1. I edit videos, and sometimes the music file i...
  7. Please help me on fixing this problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help me on fixing this problem: So, for the last months, my windows 10 wont update automatically, and what i did WAS TO IGNORE it, i have to come to the conclusion that i need to get to an engineer if no one answers, so here's why i need to FIX THIS INSTANTLY.1. I edit videos, and sometimes the music file i...
  8. Help me to fix sound problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Help me to fix sound problem: Please help me to fix sound problem in windows 10 i can't hear anything from my system even other sound device I can't hear anything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-me-to-fix-sound-problem/fc81c9bc-defc-4345-a060-68e03b65d6c0
  9. Help me to fix TouchPad problem in windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Help me to fix TouchPad problem in windows 10: My touchpad stop working after windows 10 update help me to troubleshoot this problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-me-to-fix-touchpad-problem-in-windows-10/9de795e8-eeac-42e5-9023-6a3d30a31b20
  10. Help me fix this problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help me fix this problem: I downloaded different first shooter games on steam and now when I play I cant look and shoot when I am moving sometimes it works but rarely. I think its a problem with my touchpad if anyone has any suggestions on how to fix this please help I cant play any games with guns it...