Windows 10: Help me to fix windows defender not working

Discus and support Help me to fix windows defender not working in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Don't know but my windows defender anti virus is turn off and don't know how to turn it on back please help... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by NicholasJ3, Sep 20, 2020.

1. Help me to fix windows defender not working

Don't know but my windows defender anti virus is turn off and don't know how to turn it on back please help

:)

NicholasJ3, Sep 20, 2020
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Sep 20, 2020
  3. Windows Defender Not Working in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

Sorry for the delayed reply. I suggest you to Set Windows Defender to Automatic - You can set the Windows Defender service to Automatic, Disabled or Manual. Setting it to automatic might solve the problem. Follow these
    steps:

• Click Start > type services in the Search box > click Services in the Programs list.
    • Search for Windows defender.
    • Double-click Windows Defender, and click Automatic in the start-up box > click OK.
    Also, follow the below mentioned steps and check:

• Open the Task manager. Here’s a tip: Press CTRL+Shift+ESC.
    • Click File > Run New Task
    • Make sure you have a check mark beside “Create this task with administrative privileges”
    • Type CMD
    • Type the following 2 commands at the CMD prompt:

dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth

sfc /scannow

• Close the CMD window
    Keep us posted on the status of the issue and we’ll be glad to help.

Navneet Anand, Sep 20, 2020
  4. Help me to fix windows defender not working

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 20, 2020
Thema:

Help me to fix windows defender not working

1. Help me to fix windows defender not working - Similar Threads - Help fix defender

2. Please help me my windows defender not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please help me my windows defender not working: I had installed spintires mudrunner unofficially due to which my pc's all virus and threat protection turned off and not working please help me...
  3. Please help me my windows defender not working

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Please help me my windows defender not working: I had installed spintires mudrunner unofficially due to which my pc's all virus and threat protection turned off and not working please help me...
  4. Please help me my windows defender not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Help me fix this

Help me fix this: When I tried to initialize disk, choose both GPT and MBR, the notification pops up like this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-me-fix-this/90ec42b7-a931-4f80-ba88-4a2c8a99bc8e
  6. Help Me Fix This

in Windows 10 Customization
    Help Me Fix This: How Do I fix the black Box Up over there that was supposed to show the name "Close"? [ATTACH] I also Reinstalled windows using the media creation tool But still it did not fix the problem....
  7. Help me to Fix this

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Help me to Fix this: What happened in my computer? [ATTACH] other documents were lost Thanks~ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-me-to-fix-this/4ff5b996-bcc5-4117-b6e9-854ee1ffe64d
  8. Help me Window defender doesn't work

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Help me Window defender doesn't work: I tried to restart my pc but it doesn't work I tried to restart the service but still not working even I tried the rageedit way [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  9. Help me to fix

Help me to fix: When i try to login in my Microsoft Store i get an error and it give me this massage " try again later " And i i tried with other account and it work but i get new error and i want to login to my old accountthis because i want to download minecraft sorry for bad english...
  10. Help me fix this

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Help me fix this: So last week I was fooling with the fonts to install a helvetica, and when I deleted a couple helveticas that I thought were bad, this happened. It's very annoying and the internet is being useless. Can you guys please help? [ATTACH]...