Windows 10: help me to leave a family without permission to accept to leave!

Discus and support help me to leave a family without permission to accept to leave! in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hello i got hacked on my Organizer/adult account and can you remove me on Microsoft Family? I'm member and i can't leave the family and im so scared,... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by FzakoLtu, May 4, 2021.

1. FzakoLtu Win User

help me to leave a family without permission to accept to leave!

Hello i got hacked on my Organizer/adult account and can you remove me on Microsoft Family? I'm member and i can't leave the family and im so scared, they can get my location.

:)

FzakoLtu, May 4, 2021

2. Can I leave a family??

Is there no way to leave family should I just make mine a child and give it all permissions

VanceCoffee, May 4, 2021
  3. Leave family as a child

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand your query related to leaving the family group as a Child Account.

Based on my research, Microsoft Family uses the COPPA Law i.e. Children's Online Privacy Protection Rule, where in the child under age group 13 won’t be able to leave the Family. If you’re below 13 years of age then you need to seek permission from
    the adult of the Family group to make the changes you require.

For more information you may want to get in touch with the adult of your Family group.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, May 4, 2021
  4. help me to leave a family without permission to accept to leave!

Microsoft Family Features Denying Permissions After Leaving the Family

So, I wake up one morning and discover that I have been placed in a Microsoft Family with one of my friends, even though I never accepted any requests or have ever seen or heard of Microsoft Family before. This Family that I am in seems to be denying me
    permission to access Google Chrome, which is a big problem for me because I do most of my things through that browser. I research it a bit and try to leave the Family, I do but it doesn't solve the problem and even puts me back into the Family. So, I try it
    again later the same day and it got me out of Family(this time I think it is for good because my friend was notified that I had left), but when I try to access Google Chrome, it still says that Microsoft Family Features has restricted access to this application
    and that I will have to ask an adult's permission. So, now I try clicking the send email button but then an error occurs and it says "something went wrong". This is very annoying because I have things I need to get through Google Chrome. Please help give me
    a solution.

Kadon_Boldt, May 4, 2021
Thema:

help me to leave a family without permission to accept to leave!

1. help me to leave a family without permission to accept to leave! - Similar Threads - help leave family

2. How to leave a family without permission to accept to leave!

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to leave a family without permission to accept to leave!: Hello i got hacked on my Organizer/adult account and can you remove me on family? I'm member i can't leave and im scared they can get my location....
  3. How to leave from Family Safety?

How to leave from Family Safety?: Split from this thread. Hi, how can I leave on family group? I accidentally joined to other family group https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-leave-from-family-safety/d9e097b7-fb69-412a-a216-46694d971cdb
  4. Leave family as a child

Leave family as a child: My parents made me a new account without my permission and now they have changed my age so that I'm not old enough to make any changes. Do you know what I can do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/leave-family-as-a-child/afdbfd1a-27e1-45cf-a99a-a30ff36c8c42
  5. RESTRICTIONS AFTER LEAVEING THE FAMILY

RESTRICTIONS AFTER LEAVEING THE FAMILY: Im over 18 so don't ask me if its my birth date and I already left the family months ago still have the restrictions and my birthdate is updated 2000 so yes it says im old enough why am I still getting restrictions...
  6. Microsoft Family - teen child can leave the Family Group

Microsoft Family - teen child can leave the Family Group: I setup a Microsoft Family Group and added my kids as "Child" accounts. My 15 year old son has a link on his account to "Leave family group", and anytime he wants to avoid screen time limits or play Xbox games that are restricted to him, he just logs into his account on...
  7. Leaving a family group

Leaving a family group: Hello I am trying to leave a Microsoft Family. I am the only adult member of the family and wish to leave in order that I can join the rest of my family in their Family group and use their Office 365 Home subscription. I can't join the new family until I've left the old one....
  8. Leaving a domain

in Windows 10 Customization
    Leaving a domain: I have a Lenovo thinkpad. I am joined to a network of a former employer. I am no longer with that company. I want to leave the domain. I can't seem to do it. How can I do this? I am ultimately trying to get my computer to stop performing poorly/slowly. I have a new version of...
  9. Children able to leave Family!? Makes family pointless!

Children able to leave Family!? Makes family pointless!: Children do not need parents consent to have a Microsoft Account in certain countries.. They do not need to lie about their age. They still have a "Child" account. But need to be invited to family. And therefore need to accept in email.. therefore they also get the same email...
  10. leaving a family account as a chil

leaving a family account as a chil: is there any possible way I could leave the family as a child because I have no way to get onto the adult account to get myself to leave https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/leaving-a-family-account-as-a-chil/ec7576c1-530b-4de3-abe3-e7b4f4982118"