Windows 10: help me to leave a family without permission to accept to leave!

Discus and support help me to leave a family without permission to accept to leave! in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hello i got hacked on my Organizer/adult account and can you remove me on Microsoft Family? I'm member and i can't leave the family and im so scared,... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by FzakoLtu, May 4, 2021.

1. FzakoLtu Win User

help me to leave a family without permission to accept to leave!

Hello i got hacked on my Organizer/adult account and can you remove me on Microsoft Family? I'm member and i can't leave the family and im so scared, they can get my location.

:)

FzakoLtu, May 4, 2021

2. Can I leave a family??

Is there no way to leave family should I just make mine a child and give it all permissions

VanceCoffee, May 4, 2021
  3. Leave family as a child

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand your query related to leaving the family group as a Child Account.

Based on my research, Microsoft Family uses the COPPA Law i.e. Children's Online Privacy Protection Rule, where in the child under age group 13 won’t be able to leave the Family. If you’re below 13 years of age then you need to seek permission from
    the adult of the Family group to make the changes you require.

For more information you may want to get in touch with the adult of your Family group.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, May 4, 2021
  4. help me to leave a family without permission to accept to leave!

Microsoft Family Features Denying Permissions After Leaving the Family

So, I wake up one morning and discover that I have been placed in a Microsoft Family with one of my friends, even though I never accepted any requests or have ever seen or heard of Microsoft Family before. This Family that I am in seems to be denying me
    permission to access Google Chrome, which is a big problem for me because I do most of my things through that browser. I research it a bit and try to leave the Family, I do but it doesn't solve the problem and even puts me back into the Family. So, I try it
    again later the same day and it got me out of Family(this time I think it is for good because my friend was notified that I had left), but when I try to access Google Chrome, it still says that Microsoft Family Features has restricted access to this application
    and that I will have to ask an adult's permission. So, now I try clicking the send email button but then an error occurs and it says "something went wrong". This is very annoying because I have things I need to get through Google Chrome. Please help give me
    a solution.

Kadon_Boldt, May 4, 2021
Thema:

help me to leave a family without permission to accept to leave!

1. help me to leave a family without permission to accept to leave! - Similar Threads - help leave family

2. leave a family group

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    leave a family group: i need assistance with removal of my account from the Microsoft Family group, as the organizer account is cannot be accessed as of this moment https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/leave-a-family-group/437da08b-c0ac-4657-82ff-31f7585bc975
  3. leave a family group

in Windows 10 Gaming
    leave a family group: i need assistance with removal of my account from the Microsoft Family group, as the organizer account is cannot be accessed as of this moment https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/leave-a-family-group/437da08b-c0ac-4657-82ff-31f7585bc975
  4. Leaving Family Group

Leaving Family Group: hello, i have been trying to play a game but it says im in a family group. i went to check the family group app and it shows that im an organizer and that im the only one in the family, and so i tried to leave but there was no option for me to leave even though ive looked at...
  5. Leaving Family Group

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Leaving Family Group: hello, i have been trying to play a game but it says im in a family group. i went to check the family group app and it shows that im an organizer and that im the only one in the family, and so i tried to leave but there was no option for me to leave even though ive looked at...
  6. Leaving Family Group

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Leaving a family as a child

Leaving a family as a child: My parents are divorced and my ex-dad has slight control over my account there are certain things i can and cannot do. I am also listed as a child under my family including only me and my ex-dad. I would like to leave the family but can't because i dont have access to his...
  8. How to leave a family without permission to accept to leave!

How to leave a family without permission to accept to leave!: Hello i got hacked on my Organizer/adult account and can you remove me on family? I'm member i can't leave and im scared they can get my location....
  9. Leave family as a child

Leave family as a child: My parents made me a new account without my permission and now they have changed my age so that I'm not old enough to make any changes. Do you know what I can do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/leave-family-as-a-child/afdbfd1a-27e1-45cf-a99a-a30ff36c8c42
  10. Leaving a family group

Leaving a family group: Hello I am trying to leave a Microsoft Family. I am the only adult member of the family and wish to leave in order that I can join the rest of my family in their Family group and use their Office 365 Home subscription. I can't join the new family until I've left the old one....