Windows 10: help me to recover my pc!

Discus and support help me to recover my pc! in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; hi. today sunday, 1 august, 2021 i chose to reset my pc running the latest version of windows 10 21h1 with all the latest updates installed. my pc was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Tanmay Vir Rana, Aug 1, 2021.

1. help me to recover my pc!

hi. today sunday, 1 august, 2021 i chose to reset my pc running the latest version of windows 10 21h1 with all the latest updates installed. my pc was reset 38% or 39% and it suddenly switched off without any reason, and when i switched it on, i saw windows 10 was undoing changes, after that, it was running diagnosis, after that, it was preparing for something i don't know about, after preparing for something, it ran automatic repair, and finally it ran into a repair loop. the most annoying problem is that if we disturb windows 10 while it's resetting a pc, after that it becomes corrupt.

:)

Tanmay Vir Rana, Aug 1, 2021

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Aug 1, 2021
  3. solaris needs serious help with recovering data

Hate to say it... but guess what... you shouldnt be trying to recover CDs that you dont own anymore. I know your intensions are honorable, but this is actually a help me pirate/hack thread.

I've had great results with all of the following (for recovering lost data, not CDs *Wink help me to recover my pc! ;)):
    • recuva
    • getdataback
    • r-studio (recovery studio)
    • EASEUS Data Recovery

lemonadesoda, Aug 1, 2021
  4. Murat Win User

help me to recover my pc!

Will adding RAM will help to speed up my PC?

Can you please list the steps on how to make a partition image of F?

Murat, Aug 1, 2021
Thema:

help me to recover my pc!

1. help me to recover my pc! - Similar Threads - help recover

2. Can I have help recovering my account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I have help recovering my account?: My account the one I'm using currently has been hacked and the email changed, I requested to change the email but it was recently canceled by the hacker. I still have access to the account for reasons I don't want to state for fear that the hacker will see this message but I...
  3. Can I have help recovering my account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I have help recovering my account?: My account the one I'm using currently has been hacked and the email changed, I requested to change the email but it was recently canceled by the hacker. I still have access to the account for reasons I don't want to state for fear that the hacker will see this message but I...
  4. Need help to recover my deleted folders using disk cleaner

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help to recover my deleted folders using disk cleaner: Good day...My question today is that is it possible to recover my folders after they permanently deleted using Disk cleaner...I have tried using,,most sofwtares such disk drill and others but i still couldnt recover...
  5. Need help to recover my deleted folders using disk cleaner

Need help to recover my deleted folders using disk cleaner: Good day...My question today is that is it possible to recover my folders after they permanently deleted using Disk cleaner...I have tried using,,most sofwtares such disk drill and others but i still couldnt recover...
  6. Can you help me to recover my encrypted files its extension is changed to .PAYFAST.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you help me to recover my encrypted files its extension is changed to .PAYFAST.: Split from this thread. can you help me to recover my encrypted files its extension is changed to .PAYFAST. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-help-me-to-recover-my-encrypted-files-its/3536915c-7a5f-41ec-8297-fc3db8438cc3
  7. Can you help me to recover my encrypted files its extension is changed to .PAYFAST.

Can you help me to recover my encrypted files its extension is changed to .PAYFAST.: Split from this thread. can you help me to recover my encrypted files its extension is changed to .PAYFAST. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-help-me-to-recover-my-encrypted-files-its/3536915c-7a5f-41ec-8297-fc3db8438cc3
  8. I am looking to help my girlfriend recover her Outlook password. She is available to talk...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am looking to help my girlfriend recover her Outlook password. She is available to talk...: I am looking to help my girlfriend recover her Outlook password. She is available to talk with anyone. We have tried and tried online support with no help. She has a old phone number on her account and she can't recover her password with a number she no long has. Can someone...
  9. I am looking to help my girlfriend recover her Outlook password. She is available to talk...

I am looking to help my girlfriend recover her Outlook password. She is available to talk...: I am looking to help my girlfriend recover her Outlook password. She is available to talk with anyone. We have tried and tried online support with no help. She has a old phone number on her account and she can't recover her password with a number she no long has. Can someone...
  10. I am looking to help my girlfriend recover her Outlook password. She is available to talk...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade