Windows 10: Help me to set up and use One Drive.

Discus and support Help me to set up and use One Drive. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I don't understand how to use Windows 10 One Drive. If I understand correctly, I can automatically save certain critical documents in the cloud--and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Grandpa Jim, Oct 22, 2019.

1. Help me to set up and use One Drive.

I don't understand how to use Windows 10 One Drive.

If I understand correctly, I can automatically save certain critical documents in the cloud--and have them synced or updated every time I edit them on my computer. If this is the case, how do I set it up to work that way? I think I'd like to be selective about which files are saved in the cloud.

I may have made a bad choice when setting Windows up for the first time. I think I should see a folder in File Explorer showing which files are stored in the cloud, but I don't have such a folder. Nor do I know how to access them or retrieve them if I need to.

What to do now?

:)

Grandpa Jim, Oct 22, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Oct 22, 2019
  3. Help with external hard drive

Hi Debbra,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest in windows 10 and also for trying the troubleshooting steps to fix the issue. I understand the inconvenience you faced. I will certainly help you with this.

I would suggest you to plug in hard drive then check in disk management you can see the drive or not.

Follow the steps to check Drive in Disk Management.

• Go to the Control Panel then click on the
      Administrative Tools. .

• Under the Administrative Tool Click on Computer Management.

• Click on Disk Management and check the External Hard Drive.

Also check in BIOS whether External Hard Drive is listed or not.

For help with the BIOS settings, refer to the computer manual or contact the manufacturer.

If it doesn’t work then, I would suggest you to update BIOS for updating BIOS contact Lenovo Support.

Follow the link:

Home - Global Support - FR

Disclaimer :

Modifying BIOS/complementary metal oxide semiconductor (CMOS) settings incorrectly can cause serious problems that may prevent your computer from booting properly. Microsoft cannot guarantee that any problems resulting from the configuring of BIOS/CMOS settings
    can be solved. Modifications of the settings are at your own risk.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks.

Preeti Patel, Oct 22, 2019
  4. Help me to set up and use One Drive.

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Oct 22, 2019
Thema:

Help me to set up and use One Drive.

1. Help me to set up and use One Drive. - Similar Threads - Help set Drive

2. am trying to set up one drive link please help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    am trying to set up one drive link please help: am trying to set up an one drive link that I can be sharing files with my seniorshow do I set it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/am-trying-to-set-up-one-drive-link-please-help/63b16356-012d-49f7-90af-8eb79409cb6e
  3. am trying to set up one drive link please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    am trying to set up one drive link please help: am trying to set up an one drive link that I can be sharing files with my seniorshow do I set it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/am-trying-to-set-up-one-drive-link-please-help/63b16356-012d-49f7-90af-8eb79409cb6e
  4. am trying to set up one drive link please help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. one drive settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    one drive settings: Why am I no longer allowed to access the settings of my OneDrive application when I've paused synching? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-drive-settings/952f1c9e-254e-4e23-a467-d8080e59a038
  6. One Drive settings

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    One Drive settings: I believe One Drive is a backup of C drive files and leaves the C drive files in place. I want the C drive files to be removed in order to free up space on C drive. HOW TO DO IT?...
  7. help me with this one

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    help me with this one: hi i have a problem during installing this app, what should i do? pls help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-me-with-this-one/6debcb48-e317-4db7-8031-215b20820685
  8. setting up one drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    setting up one drive: I can't set up one drive because I don't have a work or school email account and keep getting notices that I need to set up one drive. WHY? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/setting-up-one-drive/0d2992d3-344a-4af1-9a82-6dd444f9c1e7
  9. Help with One Drive, I screwed up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help with One Drive, I screwed up: I have a new computer and didn't want Microsoft copying everything I did to the cloud, so I clicked on one drive and uninstalled it. I just noticed it is still copying my info. I don't see it anywhere, don't know what to do about it, please help me, I am 75 years old and...
  10. unable to set up microsoft one drive

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    unable to set up microsoft one drive: I recently installed windows 10 and wish to take full advantage of the security, hence i need to protect myself from ransomware by creating a one drive account. apparently my email address is associated with two accounts, one personal that i just created and one business...