Windows 10: Help me to with windows installation disk

Discus and support Help me to with windows installation disk in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; My pc no start has error code 0x0000001... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by marvin romero1, Feb 2, 2023.

1. Help me to with windows installation disk

My pc no start has error code 0x0000001

:)

marvin romero1, Feb 2, 2023

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 2, 2023
  3. thraxed Win User
    Installing windows off of a USB stick

Step By Step from vista:
    From admin cmd prompt

1. diskpart
    1a. list disk
    2. select disk 1 (replace 1 with your usb drive)
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1 (replace 1 with your usb drive)
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

Copy Windows Vista's DVD ROM content to the Flash Drive

xcopy d:\*.* /s/e/f e:\ (d being your vista cd and e being your usb stick)

And that's it, boot off your usb disk

thraxed, Feb 2, 2023
  4. Help me to with windows installation disk

Need help install Window!

Had a similar error when putting my Ryzen system together, this is what worked for me:

Method #1:
    1. Boot up to installation DVD/CD.
    2. Click install but don't follow through.
    3. Press SHIFT-F10 to bring up console.
    4. Type "diskpart"
    5. Once inside diskpart type, exactly (without ""):
    "list disk" (find the one you want to convert)
    "select disk 0" (select the one you want from the list)
    "convert mbr" (should take a second or two)
    "quit"
    6. Continue with install

Method #2:
    1. Boot up to installation DVD/CD.
    2. Click install but don't follow through.
    3. Press SHIFT-F10 to bring up console.
    4. Type "diskpart"
    5. Once inside diskpart type:
    -> "list disk" (find the one you want to convert)
    -> "select disk 0" (select the one you want from the list)
    -> "clean" (wait until it's done)
    -> "quit"
    6. Continue with install

Raevenlord, Feb 2, 2023
Thema:

Help me to with windows installation disk

1. Help me to with windows installation disk - Similar Threads - Help installation disk

2. Help me to with windows installation disk

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help me to with windows installation disk: My pc no start has error code 0x0000001 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-me-to-with-windows-installation-disk/01ce491d-e6f0-44c7-904f-2da700c85b78
  3. Help me to with windows installation disk

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help me to with windows installation disk: My pc no start has error code 0x0000001 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-me-to-with-windows-installation-disk/01ce491d-e6f0-44c7-904f-2da700c85b78
  4. Help Me extend My Disk E please...

Help Me extend My Disk E please...: Hello! I have Disk D with 324 GB storage and Disk E with 270 GB. Now I want to add 20 GB from disk D to E. I have the Disks in the following pattern, how can i do it?...
  5. Help Me extend My Disk E please...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help Me extend My Disk E please...: Hello! I have Disk D with 324 GB storage and Disk E with 270 GB. Now I want to add 20 GB from disk D to E. I have the Disks in the following pattern, how can i do it?...
  6. Help me about the strange disk partition!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Help me about the strange disk partition!: Hi everyone who read this post, i have a problem about the disk's partition. This picture has told about my problem:The partition Z is a System's partition. I can't access that and can't open to see all the file.How i can hide that partition hide is disappear it and never...
  7. Help me about the strange disk partition!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help me about the strange disk partition!: Hi everyone who read this post, i have a problem about the disk's partition. This picture has told about my problem:The partition Z is a System's partition. I can't access that and can't open to see all the file.How i can hide that partition hide is disappear it and never...
  8. Help me about the strange disk partition!

9. Disk 100 PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD HELP ME

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Disk 100 PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD HELP ME: I've read hundreds of disk 100 posts. I've tried everything. Absolutely everything. My laptop grinds to a halt all the time even when literally nothing is running and I get severe stuttering in game. There is no concievable way that my entire disk's capacity is being used, it...
  10. Disk 100... again. Please help me

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Disk 100... again. Please help me: I had this problem before after an update. Microsoft support remote accessed and refreshed the system on my dads laptop with a .iso file. My laptop never got the reflash, but a new update fixed it. Now I called customer service and cant talk to someone without paying. This...