Windows 10: Help me, Uh, oh! It appears your internet browser is out of date. Please upgrade your...

Discus and support Help me, Uh, oh! It appears your internet browser is out of date. Please upgrade your... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I was going to play a game and then: Uh, oh! It appears your internet browser is out of date. Please upgrade your internet browser or update Adobe... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Meydayhelpmeh, Jun 7, 2021.

1. Help me, Uh, oh! It appears your internet browser is out of date. Please upgrade your...

I was going to play a game and then: Uh, oh! It appears your internet browser is out of date. Please upgrade your internet browser or update Adobe Flash Player.What do I do?Game: https://lol.disney.com/games/disneyxd-gravity-falls-rumble-s-revenge Help mee

:)

Meydayhelpmeh, Jun 7, 2021
  2. Liezl Fal Win User

Uh oh, Bad Move

Hi,

For us to properly isolate the issue, allow us to verify some information.

• We're you trying to install it from the Windows Store?
    • Have you tried running the Windows App troubleshooter?
    If you haven't done the latter, we suggest doing so. Please check out these steps:

1) Press Windows + X and then click
    Control panel.

2) Select Troubleshooting and on the left pane select
    View all.

3) Select Windows store app
    and follow the on-screen instruction.

We also suggest doing a Windows store reset. Here are the steps:

1) Press "Windows+R" key on the keyboard to open
    Run window

2) In the Run window type wsreset.exe and then click
    ok it will clear all the cache in Windows store.

You can also check out this link for additional reference:
    Make Older Programs Compatible with this Version of Windows.

We will wait for your feedback.

Regards.

Liezl Fal, Jun 7, 2021
  3. 401 - Uh oh, you do not have access

When I try to open Azure DevOps Services | Sign In, which is contracted at my university, "401-Uh oh, you do not have access."

I get an error

赤瀬和子, Jun 7, 2021
  4. Help me, Uh, oh! It appears your internet browser is out of date. Please upgrade your...

Error: "Internet Explorer is not responding" and "Website not responding" while accessing the browser on Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your response and information.

As Windows 10 as Microsoft Edge in-built browser, I suggest you to try that browser and check if this issue persists.

For the issues with Internet Explorer try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run the Internet Explorer Performance troubleshooter.

• Press Windows key, type troubleshooting
      and select it.
    • Click on View all in the left pane.
    • Click onInternet Explorer Performance and follow the onscreen instructions.

Step 2: I suggest you to turn off and on Internet Explorer and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows + R, type Control Panel
      and hit Enter.
    • Click on Programs and Features.
    • Click on Turn Windows features on or off from the left pane.
    • Uncheck Internet Explorer, click on Ok.
    • Restart the computer and repeat the same as above to place a check mark on Internet Explorer.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Jun 7, 2021
Thema:

Help me, Uh, oh! It appears your internet browser is out of date. Please upgrade your...

1. Help me, Uh, oh! It appears your internet browser is out of date. Please upgrade your... - Similar Threads - Help appears internet

2. Uh oh, Microsoft/fsavuillux issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Uh oh, Microsoft/fsavuillux issue: I have a school laptop running Windows 10. Battery has known issues, and the date is very wrong. Today is March 6, 2021 however it says today is September 17, 2020. I’ve tried to fix it, however not even Google works. Today I got this, what do I do? I cant restart, my login...
  3. Your Yahoo mail is out of date

in Windows 10 Customization
    Your Yahoo mail is out of date: It says my yahoo is out of date. I entered my password and it gives the following error message: [ATTACH] I went to the learn more and downloaded the new Windows update, as it said that could be the problem, and it still gives the error message even after I completed the...
  4. Your account settings are out of date!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your account settings are out of date!!: After updating Windows 10 to v2004 this happens... Why does Mail Version 16005.13228.41011.0 keep asking me to "Fix my account" every time I reboot my laptop? This information does not help:...
  5. "Your account settings are out of date".

"Your account settings are out of date".: received the above message on my Hotmail accounts. Tried "fix account", waited 25 minutes, got a "wait one moment" message, waited another ten minutes, then got "something has gone wrong" with an error message. have tried twice through settings to rectify this, with no joy....
  6. uh oh i made a mistake

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    uh oh i made a mistake: so i kinda have a problem with being a nolife cookie clicker player and recently ive been using a macro to autoclick and farm cookies while i was asleep, usually at around 88-50 CPS, but only today do i wake up to hear and see my mouse being laggy and a very constant beeping...
  7. Your account settings are out-of-date

Your account settings are out-of-date: Received this message and when the Fix Account button was clicked a new window opened and is just hanging. Not going anywhere after 10 minutes. Password was changed a few weeks ago so don't think that is an issue. ,...
  8. "Your account settings are out of date..."

"Your account settings are out of date...": Trying to sign into Hotmail. but can't because my account settings are out of date AGAIN! I just fixed this, and now have to again? What's wrong?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-account-settings-are-out-of-date/0e596d7e-0c00-4392-af47-b4e23257df52
  9. Your Microsoft account is out of date

Your Microsoft account is out of date: Hello, I'm getting the above warning every day! I click "fix it" and it does .. I have to type my PIN … it's fixed …. only to get it again the next day. what can I do? Thanks...
  10. Your icloud settings are out of date

Your icloud settings are out of date: This comes up persistently for the mail app. I reenter my password again and again and its never saved. Help!! [ Moved from: Apps on Windows 10 / Calendar/Outlook Calendar ]...