Windows 10: Help me understand if this is a risk

Discus and support Help me understand if this is a risk in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi. Please check my picture and tell me im not being hacked/spied on. I inserted text information to the picture and by what i read it seems like im... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by BlackVen0m, Jul 15, 2020.

1. Help me understand if this is a risk

Hi. Please check my picture and tell me im not being hacked/spied on. I inserted text information to the picture and by what i read it seems like im compromised. But i need you to confirm. I'll give you more info if you need it. Both processes are running in system32 folder. What got me thinking was the session 1 and 0.

Thanks.

Picture: Imgur: The magic of the Internet

Running windows 10 x64 version 2004 19041.388

- - - Updated - - -

Edit. I took this screenshot for more information. Here you can see my username that has 1 session and SYSTEM having session 0 and 1.

Pic: Imgur: The magic of the Internet

:)

BlackVen0m, Jul 15, 2020
  2. panchoman Win User

Suggest me a heatsink

people have been able to get 3.6-3.8 with the ultra, of course you'll be using the g0 stepping right? it runs cooler then the b3 stepping so that'll definently help.

as for my fanboyism.. do i look like a thermalright fanboy? honestly, im just trying to suggest the best air cooling solution, which has been proven over and over to be thermalright. thank you for understanding.

panchoman, Jul 15, 2020
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jul 15, 2020
  4. qubit Win User

Help me understand if this is a risk

i update bios then black screen ???? pls help me 980ti

@smoka Great you fixed it and would be interesting to know how you did it. Care to list the basic steps you took to do it so that it can help others stuck in the same situation?

qubit, Jul 15, 2020
Thema:

Help me understand if this is a risk

1. Help me understand if this is a risk - Similar Threads - Help understand risk

2. Help me understand Bugcheck Analysis

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help me understand Bugcheck Analysis: I've been experiencing issues with my PC recently. While playing games It randomly turns off both of my monitors simultaneously, followed by a freeze of the entire system. I've checked my PC's temperature, and it doesn't seem to be the cause of the problem.These incidents can...
  3. Help me understand Bugcheck Analysis

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help me understand Bugcheck Analysis: I've been experiencing issues with my PC recently. While playing games It randomly turns off both of my monitors simultaneously, followed by a freeze of the entire system. I've checked my PC's temperature, and it doesn't seem to be the cause of the problem.These incidents can...
  4. Help me understand Bugcheck Analysis

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Please Help me understand this MEMORY.dmp File

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please Help me understand this MEMORY.dmp File: Hi my system isEdition Windows 10 Pro Version 21H1 Installed on ‎20/‎07/‎2021 OS build 19043.1645 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.4170.0 I use 3d software but this is very high spec PC, but still i am getting random bluescreen error.This is my latest dump...
  6. Help me understand whats wrong

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Help me understand whats wrong: Hi. I capture this on my wireshark but i never installed dropbox since fresh OS install. But still it makes connections to it. And also it makes connections to "M-Search ssdp discovery dial multiscreen" from google chrome that i have uninstalled but it still makes those...
  7. help me understand digital activation and email

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    help me understand digital activation and email: I gave my old win7 home built computer (asrock extreme6 lga1150) to my nephew in 2017. I had bought an oem windows 7 key from newegg when i built it this pc for myself back in ~2015. I think at one point i did the free win10 upgrade on it, but when I gave it to my nephew I...
  8. Help me understand the Windows update function

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help me understand the Windows update function: Which updates does it look for? Do I need to manually update, for example, Intel drivers? Intel Serial IO Intel Management Engine Components Intel Rapid Store Technology Intel Network Connections Intel Chipset Device Software submitted by /u/Kronborg11 [link] [comments]...
  9. Help me understand File Explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    Help me understand File Explorer: [img] This is confusing to me. I'd like to have just one thing above This PC. Is there some way to combine Quick access, OneDrive, and Libraries into one item. What's the best way to manage this is W 10? Would also be nice then to be able to expand an item to see what...
  10. Help me understand SQL Server

in Windows 10 Support
    Help me understand SQL Server: While trying to understand intermittent freezes in my Windows 10 that require hard reboots to recover from I was looking at my event viewer trying to find the culprit. Although I have not yet narrowed down the problem (there are several different errors) I came across several...