Windows 10: Help me understand whats wrong

Discus and support Help me understand whats wrong in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi. I capture this on my wireshark but i never installed dropbox since fresh OS install. But still it makes connections to it. And also it makes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BlackVen0m, Jan 26, 2021.

1. Help me understand whats wrong

Hi. I capture this on my wireshark but i never installed dropbox since fresh OS install. But still it makes connections to it. And also it makes connections to "M-Search ssdp discovery dial multiscreen" from google chrome that i have uninstalled but it still makes those connections. In the picture you can see that there is someone using a Apple Mac in those connections, both dropbox connection and chrome connection. I suspect some hacking going on here. I have a PC not Mac.

Im running Windows 10 Home single language x64.

I even disabled SSDP in services but it seems it still makes connections with SSDP anyway. There is even a MDNS connection to someones Macbook Pro as seen in the picture. Please help. Thanks in advance

Pic 1: Dropbox Imgur: The magic of the Internet

Pic 2: Dropbox 2 Imgur: The magic of the Internet

Pic 3: M-Search google Imgur: The magic of the Internet

Pic 4: Someones Macbook Imgur: The magic of the Internet

:)

BlackVen0m, Jan 26, 2021

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jan 26, 2021
  3. wrong bios programmed on my card what now?

are you kidding? or is this being lost in language barriers?(if so, then id suggest trying google translateon the list above, or reading it several times, im sorry that i cant help with that part) the PCIe slot is what you need, thats where you plug the GPU into. follow the step by step guide, that is your solution. VGA= Video Graphics array, or adapter in this case, AKA GPU, Aka, Video Card.

The 2nd gpu acts as a way to boot into OS since you're not able to do so with the damaged GPU. I don't know what your system specs are but if you have onboard graphics enable them in your bios and then reset your PC or do it after a reset depending on what your motherboard requires that will allow you to boot into your operating system then follow the steps after number three in the list above.( note that if you do not have built-in graphics on your CPU this is where you will use a second GPU )

i hope this helps......Best of luck, i have 35minutes to get dressed, and be on a transport to Kessel.......another day covered in Spice, *Frown Help me understand whats wrong :( (atleast im working in the Refinery *Wink Help me understand whats wrong ;) )

jboydgolfer, Jan 26, 2021
  4. Help me understand whats wrong

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jan 26, 2021
Thema:

Help me understand whats wrong

1. Help me understand whats wrong - Similar Threads - Help understand whats

2. Pleasew anyone who knows what this means help me understand?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pleasew anyone who knows what this means help me understand?: Active Connections Proto Local Address Foreign Address State TCP 127.0.0.1:9772 Todd:58767 ESTABLISHED TCP 127.0.0.1:9999 Todd:58764 ESTABLISHED TCP 127.0.0.1:9999 Todd:58793 ESTABLISHED TCP 127.0.0.1:9999 Todd:61987 ESTABLISHED TCP 127.0.0.1:9999 Todd:61992 ESTABLISHED TCP...
  3. Help me understand Bugcheck Analysis

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help me understand Bugcheck Analysis: I've been experiencing issues with my PC recently. While playing games It randomly turns off both of my monitors simultaneously, followed by a freeze of the entire system. I've checked my PC's temperature, and it doesn't seem to be the cause of the problem.These incidents can...
  4. Help me understand Bugcheck Analysis

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help me understand Bugcheck Analysis: I've been experiencing issues with my PC recently. While playing games It randomly turns off both of my monitors simultaneously, followed by a freeze of the entire system. I've checked my PC's temperature, and it doesn't seem to be the cause of the problem.These incidents can...
  5. Help me understand Bugcheck Analysis

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Can anyone help me understand what caused this system crash?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can anyone help me understand what caused this system crash?: Can anyone help me understand what caused this system crash? Here is the memory dmp file OneDrive link: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AkvTJmtXjU_hfvOin4IXQmNhA-Y?e=9YdpUg...
  7. Help me understand if this is a risk

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Help me understand if this is a risk: Hi. Please check my picture and tell me im not being hacked/spied on. I inserted text information to the picture and by what i read it seems like im compromised. But i need you to confirm. I'll give you more info if you need it. Both processes are running in system32 folder....
  8. Dont understand what is wrong?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Dont understand what is wrong?: HELLO I am hoping someone can help me here. I installed Windows 10 on my Hp CQ62 215DX and it installe djust fine but when it goes to set up it just keeps coming up with a weird word and says (OOBEREGION) the next on is (OOBEKEYBOARD|0 "Something wnet wrong , you...
  9. Help me understand File Explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    Help me understand File Explorer: [img] This is confusing to me. I'd like to have just one thing above This PC. Is there some way to combine Quick access, OneDrive, and Libraries into one item. What's the best way to manage this is W 10? Would also be nice then to be able to expand an item to see what...
  10. Help me understand SQL Server

in Windows 10 Support
    Help me understand SQL Server: While trying to understand intermittent freezes in my Windows 10 that require hard reboots to recover from I was looking at my event viewer trying to find the culprit. Although I have not yet narrowed down the problem (there are several different errors) I came across several...