Windows 10: Help me! Visual glitch!

Discus and support Help me! Visual glitch! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I honestly can't describe what's happening, it is happening in other programs too. Look at this:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MaxwellMangas, Mar 18, 2020.

1. Help me! Visual glitch!

MaxwellMangas, Mar 18, 2020

2. Weird visual glitch in apps

As you can see in the picture below I've been having this weird visual glitch that only happens certain apps like in this example in Visual Studio Code but also in the Discord PTB and I've tried everything updated my graphics drivers, rolled them back to
    updates when I didn't have that visual glitch and also tried around with Windows settings but I can't seem to figure out what it is. I would really appreciate the help. Thanks to everybody who is willing to help me solve this problem.

Help me! Visual glitch! 869bae65-c3e7-4ddd-98d4-1499227f814d?upload=true.png

oOsoulsingerOo, Mar 18, 2020
  3. John Vil Win User
    Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library

Hello Mohammed,

This error can be caused by Runtime components of Visual C++ Libraries missing or software problem. To assist you with your concern, we suggest you download the latest available Visual C++ components found on this article:
    The latest supported Visual C++ downloads.

If the error doesn't let you get past the startup screen and wouldn't let you download the needed components, we suggest you disable the recently installed program on startup. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Click Windows + X.
    • Select Task Manager.
    • Go to the Startup tab and right click on the program.
    • Select Disable.
    Let us know if you will need further assistance.

John Vil, Mar 18, 2020
  4. Help me! Visual glitch!

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Mar 18, 2020
Thema:

Help me! Visual glitch!

1. Help me! Visual glitch! - Similar Threads - Help Visual glitch

2. Visual glitch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Visual glitch: Help! My friends pc newly rebuilt is having problems with a visual and a microphone glitch. The only way to describe the visual glitch is a weird screen tear on applications video included, the glitch doesn’t happen on in game but only in certain applications steam, discord,...
  3. Visual glitch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Visual glitch: Help! My friends pc newly rebuilt is having problems with a visual and a microphone glitch. The only way to describe the visual glitch is a weird screen tear on applications video included, the glitch doesn’t happen on in game but only in certain applications steam, discord,...
  4. Visual Glitches

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Visual Glitches: Hello,Since I installed the 21H1 version, I've been seeing some visual glitches in WhatsApp and Discord when enlarging/shrinking an image. I tried reinstalling my display drivers but to no avail. I'm not sure if this is a Windows issue in the first place and would like to get...
  5. Weird visual glitch?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weird visual glitch?: So recently my laptop began to experience this glitch. [IMG] I found it happening in a few apps, epic games launcher, ms visual code, and armoury crate. The glitch looks very severe in this epic game launcher, but very rarely happening in ms visual code, and only shows...
  6. Visual Glitches

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Visual Glitches: [ATTACH] Some of my apps (logi capture is only an example) have these visual glitches. Does anyone know if this is related to some windows features like resizing, sharpness and stuff like that? Nvidia and Intel Graphics drivers are updated. Thanks in advance for your...
  7. Visual glitch

Visual glitch: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SuicidePxnda [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fkqw0n/visual_glitch/
  8. Visual glitch

Visual glitch: This happens to some programs like Minecraft launcher, LOL launcher, Twitch app and Geforce Now. I didn't try other programs and my windows 10 is fine. I've tried installing windows 10 new drivers and updating graphic cards drivers. I would like to have some help. example...
  9. Strange visual glitch

Strange visual glitch: [ATTACH] I'm getting a weird visual glitch every time I open any window. Can Someone please explain to me what this is and how to get rid of it? It shows up for a quick moment, gradually gets worse, then disappears, then reappears....
  10. Weird visual glitch in apps

in Windows 10 Customization
    Weird visual glitch in apps: As you can see in the picture below I've been having this weird visual glitch that only happens certain apps like in this example in Visual Studio Code but also in the Discord PTB and I've tried everything updated my graphics drivers, rolled them back to updates when I didn't...