Windows 10: Help Me !! What to put in the Password in Sign In column.

Discus and support Help Me !! What to put in the Password in Sign In column. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi All,After giving the correct password in Sign in section , it is asking me for the password for the last time column or option. Any help please.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BUBAI_15, Oct 12, 2021.

1. BUBAI_15 Win User

Help Me !! What to put in the Password in Sign In column.

Hi All,After giving the correct password in Sign in section , it is asking me for the password for the last time column or option. Any help please.

:)

BUBAI_15, Oct 12, 2021

2. password sign in

Hi,

About your concern with typing the password after being idle, it is actually recommended to activate for security reasons.

If you wish to disable it, I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Settings.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Click on Sign in options.
    • On the right side, you will see required sign in.
    • Change it to Never.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Oct 12, 2021
  3. Akumos Win User
    SQL HELP-ORA-04073 column list not valid for this trigger type

Hi,

After trying to create this trigger:

CREATE OR REPLACE TRIGGER a
    AFTER INSERT OF duration, startdate ON route, outing
    FOR EACH ROW
    WHEN (NEW.startdate LIKE %jan%)
    AND (NEW.duration = 5)
    DECLARE
    closed_in_jan EXCEPTION;

EXCEPTION
    WHEN closed_in_jan THEN
    RAISE_APPLICATION_ERROR (-20101,We are closed in January.');

I get this error:

ORA-04073 column list not valid for this trigger type
    Cause
    A column list was specified for a non-update trigger type.

Action
    Remove the column list.

I've tried researching but can't find out what a column list is!

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Akumos, Oct 12, 2021
  4. Help Me !! What to put in the Password in Sign In column.

Password to sign in

Hi Rosa,

We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Before proceeding, we need to know whether you are using Microsoft/Local account to sign in to Windows 10.

If you are using Microsoft account to login to Windows 10, there is no option to disable the password and sign in to Windows 10 directly without entering password.

Step 1:

If you are using Local account to login to Windows 10, you can disable the password and sign in to Windows 10 directly without entering password. Follow the below steps if you use Local account.

• Press Windows + I keys to open
      settings
      menu.

• Click on Accounts.

• Click on Change under Change your account password.

• Enter your current password and leave the other two files for new password as empty and close the windows by clicking on
      OK button.

• Sign out and try to sign in again and check.
    Step 2:

You may also create the 4 digit PIN which will reduce your time to enter full password. Follow the below steps.

• Press Windows + I keys to open
      settings
      menu.

• Click on Accounts.

• Click on Add under PIN.

• Follow the onscreen instructions to create Pin.

• Sign out and try to sign in again using PIN as your Sign in option.

I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Oct 12, 2021
Thema:

Help Me !! What to put in the Password in Sign In column.

1. Help Me !! What to put in the Password in Sign In column. - Similar Threads - Help put Password

2. Windows sign in accepts password but then just loops me back to the sign in screen. Help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows sign in accepts password but then just loops me back to the sign in screen. Help?: Microsoft won't allow me to sign in to windows. I successfully updated my password and it seems to accept my new password but then just returns me back to the same sign in screen. And endless loop. Please help!...
  3. Windows sign in accepts password but then just loops me back to the sign in screen. Help?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows sign in accepts password but then just loops me back to the sign in screen. Help?: Microsoft won't allow me to sign in to windows. I successfully updated my password and it seems to accept my new password but then just returns me back to the same sign in screen. And endless loop. Please help!...
  4. Microsoft sign in won’t sign me in after entering password and log in info, help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft sign in won’t sign me in after entering password and log in info, help.: I have signed into Microsoft account and entered correct password but the sign in process did not allow me into computer. Help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-sign-in-wont-sign-me-in-after-entering/bc4eb59d-65af-4d52-b60a-26512415801f
  5. Password is wrong when put in sign in page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Password is wrong when put in sign in page: I performed clean installation in the computer yesterday and now when I put the password it says password is wrong. I cant figure out how to sign in since I keep getting the error. I need the computer now and I dont want to re install again....
  6. Password is wrong when put in sign in page

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Password is wrong when put in sign in page: I performed clean installation in the computer yesterday and now when I put the password it says password is wrong. I cant figure out how to sign in since I keep getting the error. I need the computer now and I dont want to re install again....
  7. Password is wrong when put in sign in page

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  8. Help Me !! What to put in the Password in Sign In column.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Help Me !! What to put in the Password in Sign In column.: Hi All,After giving the correct password in Sign in section , it is asking me for the password for the last time column or option. Any help please....
  9. Help Me !! What to put in the Password in Sign In column.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help Me !! What to put in the Password in Sign In column.: Hi All,After giving the correct password in Sign in section , it is asking me for the password for the last time column or option. Any help please....
  10. Laptop will not let me sign on put in my password without an internet connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Laptop will not let me sign on put in my password without an internet connection: This is an ongoing issues regardless of the Windows 10 version. I have things on my laptop I need to access independent of internet. It's an HP Envy long out of support warranty....