Windows 10: Help Me !! What to put in the Password in Sign In column.

Discus and support Help Me !! What to put in the Password in Sign In column. in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hi All,After giving the correct password in Sign in section , it is asking me for the password for the last time column or option. Any help please.... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by BUBAI_15, Oct 12, 2021.

1. BUBAI_15 Win User

Help Me !! What to put in the Password in Sign In column.

Hi All,After giving the correct password in Sign in section , it is asking me for the password for the last time column or option. Any help please.

:)

BUBAI_15, Oct 12, 2021

2. password sign in

Hi,

About your concern with typing the password after being idle, it is actually recommended to activate for security reasons.

If you wish to disable it, I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Settings.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Click on Sign in options.
    • On the right side, you will see required sign in.
    • Change it to Never.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Oct 12, 2021
  3. Akumos Win User
    SQL HELP-ORA-04073 column list not valid for this trigger type

Hi,

After trying to create this trigger:

CREATE OR REPLACE TRIGGER a
    AFTER INSERT OF duration, startdate ON route, outing
    FOR EACH ROW
    WHEN (NEW.startdate LIKE %jan%)
    AND (NEW.duration = 5)
    DECLARE
    closed_in_jan EXCEPTION;

EXCEPTION
    WHEN closed_in_jan THEN
    RAISE_APPLICATION_ERROR (-20101,We are closed in January.');

I get this error:

ORA-04073 column list not valid for this trigger type
    Cause
    A column list was specified for a non-update trigger type.

Action
    Remove the column list.

I've tried researching but can't find out what a column list is!

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Akumos, Oct 12, 2021
  4. Help Me !! What to put in the Password in Sign In column.

Password to sign in

Hi Rosa,

We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Before proceeding, we need to know whether you are using Microsoft/Local account to sign in to Windows 10.

If you are using Microsoft account to login to Windows 10, there is no option to disable the password and sign in to Windows 10 directly without entering password.

Step 1:

If you are using Local account to login to Windows 10, you can disable the password and sign in to Windows 10 directly without entering password. Follow the below steps if you use Local account.

• Press Windows + I keys to open
      settings
      menu.

• Click on Accounts.

• Click on Change under Change your account password.

• Enter your current password and leave the other two files for new password as empty and close the windows by clicking on
      OK button.

• Sign out and try to sign in again and check.
    Step 2:

You may also create the 4 digit PIN which will reduce your time to enter full password. Follow the below steps.

• Press Windows + I keys to open
      settings
      menu.

• Click on Accounts.

• Click on Add under PIN.

• Follow the onscreen instructions to create Pin.

• Sign out and try to sign in again using PIN as your Sign in option.

I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Oct 12, 2021
Thema:

Help Me !! What to put in the Password in Sign In column.

1. Help Me !! What to put in the Password in Sign In column. - Similar Threads - Help put Password

2. Help Me !! What to put in the Password in Sign In column.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help Me !! What to put in the Password in Sign In column.: Hi All,After giving the correct password in Sign in section , it is asking me for the password for the last time column or option. Any help please....
  3. Help Me !! What to put in the Password in Sign In column.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help Me !! What to put in the Password in Sign In column.: Hi All,After giving the correct password in Sign in section , it is asking me for the password for the last time column or option. Any help please....
  4. Can you help me what this icon is from? When i put mouse on it it will desappear...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can you help me what this icon is from? When i put mouse on it it will desappear...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Hurricane852 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m7na9r/can_you_help_me_what_this_icon_is_from_when_i_put/
  5. Can someone help me on how this happened? I never put a password on this laptop and...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can someone help me on how this happened? I never put a password on this laptop and...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Itsyaboi_g [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ld7e8y/can_someone_help_me_on_how_this_happened_i_never/
  6. Help me, I can't sign in

in Windows 10 Customization
    Help me, I can't sign in: Can't sign in [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-me-i-cant-sign-in/50d518ac-2cdf-4591-b58e-d858198d93d3
  7. sign in option with password and picture not available in settings! please help me....

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    sign in option with password and picture not available in settings! please help me....: I don't know what happened, at first i was logged into a microsoft account on my device, but I don't really know if it's my microsoft or local account, but I remember it was a microsoft outlook account. then after I installed windows again what happened was after I logged...
  8. Laptop will not let me sign on put in my password without an internet connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Laptop will not let me sign on put in my password without an internet connection: This is an ongoing issues regardless of the Windows 10 version. I have things on my laptop I need to access independent of internet. It's an HP Envy long out of support warranty....
  9. Microsoft 10 is now requiring me to put in a password?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft 10 is now requiring me to put in a password?: I have a password, I created it when I first built the computer years ago, however I have always had it set to "Never" require. It is still set to never. Last night after coming out of sleep it asked for my password, which actually made me panic for a bit because its been...
  10. can't sign into msn, I put in password and am told they can't find me and try again later,...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    can't sign into msn, I put in password and am told they can't find me and try again later,...: Won't let me sign, it takes my sign in name but not my password, I am told they can't find a record of me and to try again later. If the prob persists contact customer support and tell them the number 66 appears under the butterfly. How do I fix this?...