Windows 10: Help me!! Windows 10 boot stuck on wifi settings!!

Discus and support Help me!! Windows 10 boot stuck on wifi settings!! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So i’ve recently reinstalled windows 10 on my laptop, and everything went well until my boot up decided to loop the « connection to microsoft »(idk the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Kureaam, Nov 21, 2022.

1. Help me!! Windows 10 boot stuck on wifi settings!!

So i’ve recently reinstalled windows 10 on my laptop, and everything went well until my boot up decided to loop the « connection to microsoft »(idk the right term sorry my native language is not english, but basically it is the step before they ask u to log in a microsoft account or make one). It takes 5minutes to load, all of that for nothing, ive tried searching everywhere and saw similar problems, but none of them seemed to have any answers to it at all. Ive read about going into offline mode and make a local account but the offline option is just not there anymore i dont know why. please help me this means i am going to need to buy a new laptop

submitted by /u/Kureaam
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Kureaam, Nov 21, 2022
Thema:

Help me!! Windows 10 boot stuck on wifi settings!!

1. Help me!! Windows 10 boot stuck on wifi settings!! - Similar Threads - Help boot stuck

2. Help me!windows 11 WiFi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help me!windows 11 WiFi: When reinstalling Windows 11, it encounters a window with a network connection, there is nothing, I connected the wireWhen reinstalling Windows 11, it encounters a window with a network connection, there is nothing, I connected the wire too, nothing, I formatted the disks...
  3. Help me!windows 11 WiFi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help me!windows 11 WiFi: When reinstalling Windows 11, it encounters a window with a network connection, there is nothing, I connected the wireWhen reinstalling Windows 11, it encounters a window with a network connection, there is nothing, I connected the wire too, nothing, I formatted the disks...
  4. Can you help me find my wifi settings?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can you help me find my wifi settings?: I started having connectivity issues. I would turn Wi-Fi on and off. The troubleshooting said there was something wrong with my adapter. In restarted as per suggested and now I can’t even find a Wi-Fi switch tu turn on or off...
  5. Can you help me find my wifi settings?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you help me find my wifi settings?: I started having connectivity issues. I would turn Wi-Fi on and off. The troubleshooting said there was something wrong with my adapter. In restarted as per suggested and now I can’t even find a Wi-Fi switch tu turn on or off...
  6. Windows 10 stuck on airplane mode no wifi. Please help.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 stuck on airplane mode no wifi. Please help.: My laptop is a Dell Inspiron with ragtag: p76f001. It has windows 10 and for the last couple days, it has been stuck on airplane mode. The wifi symbol is not showing up and now even ethernet is not working. I read over the internet that it has something to do with drivers...
  7. Windows 10 isn't booting. please help me

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 isn't booting. please help me: [img] I have a Windows bootable USB but i think I've made it wrong or something. please help me 172509
  8. Help me, it’s stuck on this

Help me, it’s stuck on this: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ItachiWoF [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gze2na/help_me_its_stuck_on_this/
  9. Help me please, stuck on windows 10 logo

Help me please, stuck on windows 10 logo: So I've reset the PC and still happening It stutters on the loading thing I don't know what to do R53600 and 1080ti are my specs submitted by /u/Pottiland9 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dzcxy7/help_me_please_stuck_on_windows_10_logo/
  10. Help Windows 10 boot up stuck?

in Windows 10 Support
    Help Windows 10 boot up stuck?: I have a HP dv6 6135dx and I recently just installed Windows 10 on it and it won't boot up, it stays on the windows logo with the dots. I've tired doing a clean but it gets stuck on the windows logo. I've also put the same drive in another laptop and it boots up straight...