Windows 10: HELP ME WINDOWS STORE COMPONENTS GOT VANISHED

Discus and support HELP ME WINDOWS STORE COMPONENTS GOT VANISHED in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; so i was running my pc as normal and microsoft store wasnt working so i looked for some fixed and turns out every microsoft components stopped working... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by suryasharma1, Sep 23, 2022.

1. HELP ME WINDOWS STORE COMPONENTS GOT VANISHED

so i was running my pc as normal and microsoft store wasnt working so i looked for some fixed and turns out every microsoft components stopped working xbox,start meny,search u name it please help me how to fix this

:)

suryasharma1, Sep 23, 2022

2. windows store crases

Hi Arvind,

To troubleshoot Windows Store apps, we suggest that it's best to reset the Windows Store components. This will help us to clear the Windows Store cache. To reset the Windows Store components, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + R to open
      Run
    • Type wsreset.exe.
    • Click OK.
    • It may take a while to complete the process.
    • Once it's done, reboot the PC for the changes to take effect.

Let us know the result.

Rafael Com, Sep 23, 2022
  3. glwin Win User
    Windows 10 Component Store

Could someone please clarify if the Component Store in Windows 10 ( locateda at C:\Windows\WinSxS and the file C:\Windows\System32\config\COMPONENTS ) , in addition to the features listed here, also contains information about installed hardware and Office 2019 updates ?

glwin, Sep 23, 2022
  4. HELP ME WINDOWS STORE COMPONENTS GOT VANISHED

Windows store vanished

Hi Tusar,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

As per the issue description you are facing issue with store app after upgrading to Windows 10. The issue could be if the upgrade was not done properly or some updates need to be updated.

As you are facing issue while using app then I would suggest you to
    run the troubleshooter
    and see if it helps you to fix the issue.

If issue persists, I would suggest you to follow the methods below and check if that helps.

Method 1:

Run WSReset.exe .

• Press Windows+R key to open Run box
    • Enter wsreset.exe in the Run command and then tap or click
      OK.
    • Restart your computer and check.

If resetting Windows Store cache does not help.

Method 2:

Re-register Windows Store by running the following commands in a CMD window started as Administrator:

Press the Windows key + X.

• Select Command Prompt (Admin) from the list.
    • OK the UAC prompt if shown. That will open an elevated command prompt. (It will show Administrator in the caption.)
    • Then enter the chkdsk command
    PowerShell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted

$manifest = (Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.WindowsStore).InstallLocation + '\AppxManifest.xml' ; Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $manifest

Method 3

If issue persists, I would suggest you to refer the thread mentioned below and see if it brings any difference.

Settings doesn’t launch, or launches the Store instead

If issue still persists post back with current status of your computer and result of proposed suggestion, we will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Ramesh.Kumar, Sep 23, 2022
Thema:

HELP ME WINDOWS STORE COMPONENTS GOT VANISHED

1. HELP ME WINDOWS STORE COMPONENTS GOT VANISHED - Similar Threads - HELP STORE COMPONENTS

2. the component store is repairable?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    the component store is repairable?: Been having freezing issues with my computer for a while. Been trying to figure out how to resolve it.Trying to check the Window integrity with the DISM commands to resolve my issues but the commands aren't working.The first 2 commands...
  3. Microsoft store vanished!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store vanished!: I have just had to do a reset on my laptop. Microsoft store has vanished. I cannot find it nor dload it. When I go to the store page and click "Open Microsoft store, I just get an "untitled" blank page open. I cannot reset the app because it is nowhere to be found to be...
  4. Microsoft store vanished!

Microsoft store vanished!: I have just had to do a reset on my laptop. Microsoft store has vanished. I cannot find it nor dload it. When I go to the store page and click "Open Microsoft store, I just get an "untitled" blank page open. I cannot reset the app because it is nowhere to be found to be...
  5. HELP ME WINDOWS STORE COMPONENTS GOT VANISHED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELP ME WINDOWS STORE COMPONENTS GOT VANISHED: so i was running my pc as normal and microsoft store wasnt working so i looked for some fixed and turns out every microsoft components stopped working xbox,start meny,search u name it please help me how to fix this...
  6. HELP ME WINDOWS STORE COMPONENTS GOT VANISHED

HELP ME WINDOWS STORE COMPONENTS GOT VANISHED: so i was running my pc as normal and microsoft store wasnt working so i looked for some fixed and turns out every microsoft components stopped working xbox,start meny,search u name it please help me how to fix this...
  7. component store

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    component store: I have researched this problem for more than a week and tried all the stock solutions. I can run dism in recovery mode. After running restorehealth, scanhealth and checkhealth both show no corruptions in recovery modee. But in normal booted Windows, checkhealth says that...
  8. Microsoft store vanished?!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft store vanished?!: My microsoft store stopped updating and downloading apps, so a bunch of people suggested that I reset it in the settings. The reset button had some text saying that it'll be reinstalled after the reset. I reset it and it was gone, just like that. I'm not technologically...
  9. The component store

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    The component store: My results from the DISM commands come back and say that the component store has been corrupted. How do I repair it? Kenneth Perry https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-component-store/883d8fc6-6d2d-4e5b-b4ba-00018d38ee3c"
  10. Info on the Windows components store

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Info on the Windows components store: Hi What is the Windows components store and where is it? What is the command that can repair this archive? How the SFC utility is able to use it? Thanks Bye 27821